zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

My wife and I tried to sing a song together. It was funny trying. Being stupidly silly is a lot of fun. I think there is something special about laughing together. 

• Like 4

Klinger reminds me of a situation when I was in the AIT Army Finance Corp. (1966). I was heading up a "recon" patrol of 5 - 6 guys. Although I was not sure, one of the guys appeared to be effeminate...I would have characterized him as being gay. At the time, being gay in the Service was not accepted, nor were their gay rights in society during the 60's.  Well any way, we went out on patrol, that turn into a conflict with the enemy. We ended up taking prisoners. This effeminate man was my best support personnel, he was active in subduing the enemy, and took charge by keeping a gun on the prisoners, without a problem. I was proud of him and had much affection for this individual who I am sure was grossly misjudged by others. It was the times for all of us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What made me laugh ?   Apech   - but I cant post it here     :)

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

What made me laugh ?   Apech   - but I cant post it here     :)

Then PM it to me :D

4 hours ago, manitou said:

Then PM it to me :D

Its very rude and disgusting .... and you seem like such a nice sweet old fairy godmother .....

I'm a fairy godmother that built an entire career on sex crimes.  Trust me.  There isn't much I haven't seen.

But, on the other hand, you just passed a character test of sorts.  And for that reason, the resident fairy godmother is going to anoint the top of your head.

PING!......   :wub:

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Its very rude and disgusting .... and you seem like such a nice sweet old fairy godmother .....

little-kitten3.jpg

• Haha 3

... wait !     Whats that on the back of his head !

Dude , I never knew you had that !

Obviously its  ( the new )  Daobums approved  ;

Spoiler

47A81DE800000578-0-Two_faced-a-25_151470

"You are not victims and you are not weak! You've got serious power because you can bleed through your vagina and hold a job down, chair a PTA committee meeting, and can handle more than me, who can't even handle being flicked in the balls! Women are warriors! You're not weak! You're not victims! Is that not what feminism used to be about? Can we agree that women are also a bit better by a country mile?"