zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

-- So, defendant, you have been selling this "Elixir of Eternal Youth," a concoction made with ingredients that haven't been FDA approved to diagnose, treat, manage, or cure any disease, are not described in any peer-reviewed scientific publications, and have never been tested in any double-blind placebo controlled studies.  The charges against you are quackery, fraud, and practicing medicine without a license.  Have you ever been convicted of these crimes in the past? 

-- Yes, your honor.  In 1432, 1598, 1604, 1820 and 1913.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Apech I just put some in my borscht.  Wouldn't dream of doing that if it wasn't from my teacher's garden, where everything has tons of qi.  I figured, kale is is related to cabbage (a regular borscht ingredient) and is known in the old country as "leaf cabbage" -- though people don't eat it (or at least used to not eat it, it may have changed due to wider exposure to the sins of the world) -- it's grown as feed for  ruminating animals.  I removed all the stems so hopefully there's not too much left to ruminate on.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Hope I don't wind up pouring the whole pot down the toilet.    

69651881_10219601494010611_3816233520880156672_n.thumb.jpg.2a51d9cb15df20feab2ba0ac3b74762d.jpg

Kale ... quinoa    :(  

saw this a few months back at home ;

Horrible spoilt 'new age' kid in local supermarket, screaming for a treat

" Whaaaa !  Whaaaa   I want , I want  ! "

Hippy Mother looks at chocolate bars ... no ... spots a carob quinoa bar,  grabs it, gives it to kid to shut him up.

Kid shuts up, rips open bar, bite it and chews  ....    

" WHAAAA ! ... WHAAAAA  !   "

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Turtles also breathe through their anus.

That would explain their horrible breath.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, manitou said:

That would explain their horrible breath.

They remind me of a lot of today's populist leaders. 

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Turtles also breathe through their anus.

That would be more interesting if they breathed through someone else's anus.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Apech said:

That would be more interesting if they breathed through someone else's anus.

Are you volunteering, good sir?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Are you volunteering, good sir?

My days of sniffing turtles are long gone.

On 13/09/2019 at 3:43 PM, sean said:

90714B2B-85D9-4027-AAAF-31A9148BD88F.jpeg

'Goats do too ... and they look like  Snakes with Egyptian hats on .

:)

True story ; on the old tarotforum site .  The usual crazy banter about Crowley , this time his tarot deck and the devil card .  One 'tarot expert' asked what the ' thing  with the wings and the two dangling bits where. '

Another goes ;  I thought that that was the devils penis.

Another goes  "Oh my goodness,  the Devil has two penises?  They look weird !  "

Me ;   'Not for a goat, that is how a goat's penis looks . '

Woman poster ;  " 'But its got two ! "

Me; "Yes, a goat does have two penises .  Thats why he is smiling "

Her; " What ?  I never knew that . "

Another ;  " They look like snakes . "

Me ; " Yes they do look like snakes  .....   curly little snakes with hats on . "

a00699b63fedd7d081b1a08b274b744a.jpg

Another  " Thats weird  !  Goats are weird . "

A different poster ;   ' To me, it looks like they are part of the foreground image , they dont appear to be between the goats  rear legs. "

Me;  " Oh no , a goats penises are between its front legs . "

Another : " WHAAAT ! ?  

Then finally ;  " Dear Ladies, its called a caduceus and is a  winged staff with serpents twined around it  "

Me ; "Damned spoil sport ! "

Spoiler

Seriously , thats what t was like dealing  with some 'tarot experts on tarotforum .  There was the classic case of a big fight about 'right of interpretation' started by  this woman  who was insisting  the 6 of cups in the Waite deck was about a paedophile trying to seduce a child with flowers ;

250px-Cups06.jpg

and also noted how 'the guard' in the background had turned his back on them and was allowing '   'it  .

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

'Goats do too ... and they look like  Snakes with Egyptian hats on .

:)

True story ; on the old tarotforum site .  The usual crazy banter about Crowley , this time his tarot deck and the devil card .  One 'tarot expert' asked what the ' thing  with the wings and the two dangling bits where. '

Another goes ;  I thought that that was the devils penis.

Another goes  "Oh my goodness,  the Devil has two penises?  They look weird !  "

Me ;   'Not for a goat, that is how a goat's penis looks . '

Woman poster ;  " 'But its got two ! "

Me; "Yes, a goat does have two penises .  Thats why he is smiling "

Her; " What ?  I never knew that . "

Another ;  " They look like snakes . "

Me ; " Yes they do look like snakes  .....   curly little snakes with hats on . "

a00699b63fedd7d081b1a08b274b744a.jpg

Another  " Thats weird  !  Goats are weird . "

A different poster ;   ' To me, it looks like they are part of the foreground image , they dont appear to be between the goats  rear legs. "

Me;  " Oh no , a goats penises are between its front legs . "

Another : " WHAAAT ! ?  

Then finally ;  " Dear Ladies, its called a caduceus and is a  winged staff with serpents twined around it  "

Me ; "Damned spoil sport ! "

Hide contents

Seriously , thats what t was like dealing  with some 'tarot experts on tarotforum .  There was the classic case of a big fight about 'right of interpretation' started by  this woman  who was insisting  the 6 of cups in the Waite deck was about a paedophile trying to seduce a child with flowers ;

250px-Cups06.jpg

and also noted how 'the guard' in the background had turned his back on them and was allowing '   'it  .

You have way more patience than I do when dealing with tarot experts, good sir. I think at some point I will start another thread on horror stories of dealing with self-proclaimed tarot experts. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Those affected have let me know, that I have, on occasion, been the exhaler of a form of silent thunder that may clear a room...:ph34r:

I had a friend once who was Roaring Thunder and another friend who was Silent But Deadly. They were a group of misfits (including me...:ph34r:) who would go to places like haunted houses in Universal Studios or those Halloween pop-up mazes. 

Roaring Thunder would fart on the people hiding and preparing to do jump scares or hold one in constantly just in case he had someone sneaking up behind him. 

Silent But Deadly would eat all that wonderful stuff like gorgonzola cheese and cherry coke in anticipation and proceed to leave a trail of tears for the scare actors in his vicinity who were unprepared for this assault on the senses. 

• Haha 1