zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Whao!!! That marble music machine!!!

Spoiler

"White people have no culture?

Spoiler

Uh think again honey ;)"

Spoiler

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

IMG_3133.JPG.a8b40300dc3f825b26c222713e2459f3.JPG

Spoiler

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot."

:lol:B)

Edited by shazlor
  • Like 3

My cat is a menace to everyone. Crawling into my arms, I cradle her gently, and take a pic of her -- looking, as usual, incredibly irritated. She's a walking bombshell of hypervigilance. I sent my best friend a pic and he sent me back a perfect companion pic. This made me laugh. :-)

8iSSe9r.png

RC

• Like 1

There was these two guys, all right, partners, best friends. Going moose hunting. Looking around. Everywhere they look, there's no moose. 
The guy's like, "You know what? We gotta split up. You go this way, I'll go that way." Next thing you know, they lose sight of each other. 
All of a sudden, the one of the guys hears some rumbling in the bushes. He starts heading over that way. Out comes his friend in his orange suit. His friend says, "Don't shoot. I'm not a moose." 
And the guy readies his weapon, points it right him, and boom! Shoots the guy. He runs over to his friend laying on the ground and his friend looks up at him and says, "What were you doing??!! I told you I wasn't a moose!!" And the guy goes, "Ohhhh, I thought you said you WERE a moose."

• Like 2