zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Do you remember the TV series, Art Linkletter's "Kids do the darnedest things"?

I think I saw it a couple of times .... usually too busy experiencing it.

I remember watching my GF/s 3 young boys when they got taken to friends Aboriginal place and their interaction with their kids.

One black one, one white one ... immediately started a contest that turned into a screaming in your face match ... it was left to play out ... 'our fella' lost and collapsed crying ... 10 minutes later they were running together, swimming, laughing having a great time.

Funniest one I saw was when I left one of the little guys with a clutch of puppies. I heard crying and saw this strange sight approaching, I couldnt figure out what on earth he had done or gotten into.

When he got closer I realised (because it was cold and he had this long wooly coat thing on) that the puppies must have jumped up at him and tried to nip, and got their little sharp teeth caught in the wooly material - he was slogging up this hill with his arms out and about 5 puppies dangling off his coat - waaahing! - looked hilarious :)

• Like 1

interesting thought :ph34r:

would you care to expand on it?

I wouldn't be able to as I have never been dead yet. A thought: Is being unborn the same as being dead?

"Is being unborn the same as being dead?" goodness! mh goes abstract on me LOL

"I have never been dead yet" no worries, we will get there..

but on this day we LIVE, so lets laugh a good healthy laugh amongst friends.

• Like 1

interesting thought :ph34r:

would you care to expand on it?

If you wait ... the expansion is inevitable - everything will be expanded for you. . . it's the one thing we are assured of ( and taxes , supposedly).

its a good song, there is less laughter during war.

"everybody knows war" sadly that is true

are conditions that different now than they were 100 years ago

when the world govt alliances forced war upon us all. its the same usual suspects at it again.

That McPeace brought back a memory.

At my local WalMart we have a McDonalds section. There is was (I don't know if it is still there) a bench at the entrance way with Ronald sitting on it but still room for a couple more people.

I was walking past it one day and there was a young lady sitting there with Ronald and I stopped and asked, "He's not bothering you, is he?" She laughed and said "No."

• Like 1

saw this on facebook just now:

To beer

Or not to beer

That is the question.

(William Shakesbeer)

:)

• Like 1

Did you hear about the self help group for compulsive talkers?

It's called On & On Anon.

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 3

A Lebanese friend recently shared with me what is considered to be 'the funniest joke from his country.’ :

"A man falls from a ladder while cleaning his second story window and lands in his garden.

His neighbour, watching with horror as the accident happened, ran up to him and cried out, "Abdul ! Abdul ! Are you OK ?"

To which the Abdul weakly replied, “I don’t know, I just got here.”

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 2

Walking along, about halfway between the house and library, a guy on a bicycle, stopped at a red light while i was crossing, pantomimed for me to take off my headphones, and when i did, he asked:
"What do Whinnie the Pooh and Jack the Ripper have in common?"

I shrug and shake my head;

"The word 'the'."

:lol:

• Like 3