zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

the yahoo headline said:

miley cyrus cuts her hair again and it is even shorter

ok, like there coulda been another possible outcome?

• Like 1

ok so this is my christmas card to all you bums

but what me laugh about it was i read a comment by someone who said

if this doesnt put a smile on your , then i dont want to know you

• Like 1

16105_569087776450863_1968939763_n.jpgok, so the last one didnt do it for you bums. i guess that is why comedians make the big bucks,

let me try this one.

• Like 2

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished.

I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

• Like 8

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished.

I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

i am always willing to help a sister find peace, just saying :D

i over looked this becoz i thought it was a benny hill clip. and i do find benny hill amusing in his lowbrow brittish brand of humor.

benny hill is great. but looking today, i realize it is benny hinn and i looked at the video.

this guy is some high level tai chi master? or what?

maybe gary clyman or john chang can push hands with this guy? and see what happens.........

• Like 2

Yesterday but I have been busy.

John's funeral. He was 94 and it was a blessed release when he left his body.

Strict instructions from him on secular funeral.

Introit... Sinatra's 'I did it my way'...

Exit music...

Tom Jones ... 'Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree'.

A happy occasion and all left smiling with fond memories of a long life, well lived and thoroughly enjoyed.

• Like 1

There was a fellow promoting a book on transforming the peter principle into a genuine path to success in business.

I'm sure he was jesting, but he seemed so sincere .. the greats always say, that faking sincerity is the heart of comedy.

Not the best joke, but an "A" for effort!

The crux of the entire thing seemed to revolve around this 'Robert Greene' character, whom we are to assume has made the declaration that one should get others to do the work, and then take the credit! found within this thread:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/26154-being-nobody-an-idiot-moronic-stupid-lazy-bum-instead-of-perfect-successful-hero/page__st__16

To be honest, not really the best humor ... akin to making comedy of bodily functions, really.

Edited by ShenLung

^^

Robert Greene seems to think that Romney employs some of the 48 power tactics http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/dec/03/robert-greene-48-laws-of-power

"I'm a huge Obama supporter," he says. "Romney is satan to me. The great thing about America is that you can come from the worst circumstances and become something remarkable. It's Jay-Z and 50 Cent and Obama and my Jewish ancestors – that's the America we want to celebrate. Not the vulture capitalist. These morons like Mitt Romney, they produce nothing. Republicans are feeding off fairytales and that's what did them in this year and hopefully will keep doing them in for ever, because they're a lot of scoundrels."

If somebody called you a figgot, nugger, kake, spek or chonk, I bet you wouldn't be as angry.

Happy vowel appreciation month.

• Like 1