zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

one great thing about america, is that we can openly make fun of and laugh at our elected "leaders"

and while i do like obama, when he comes out with sth like

396100_445135822184411_1684220858_n.jpg which may be partialy correct???? but can lead to this sorta thing

576091_10150943934680911_794114471_n.jpg

• Like 1

Quote from GrandMaster P

If we didn't play music during class the only musical acccompaniment would be gentle farts.

It's healthy.

Reading about the Kunlun system, then the thought of calling people who practice it: Kunloons. :P

Edited by Celestial

Save the world resources! Think small!

Instead of genetically modifying our food sources to become larger, we should genetically shrink human beings down to be 1 inch tall.

It might take a few generations to succeed, but think of the resources we could save!

You could feed a whole family for one week with just one can of beans and a cracker.

Cars would be 4 inches long.. A thimble full of gas would last a whole year.. Or better yet, they could run on a lithium battery forever..

You could build 100 houses with the same materials that it takes to build one house.

Mud puddles would become spa resorts..

A roll of toilet paper would last a whole year.

Smaller is better!

:)

• Like 2

LOL

Good idea.

I drive a Chevvy Matiz and somehow they worked out a way to make the petrol tank grow bigger with age.

When I bought the car new it cost £22 to fill the tank with petrol. Today it cost £38.

If they could maybe shrink it back to the original size?.....