zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Got Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get The Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa This is Dr.Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'.

• Like 1

crazy applyasca video , NSFW language

I've been eating more apples and apple juice lately.

Edited by Desert Eagle

last week , i rode down to Atlanta with a couple of friends to meet up with some potential BGZ players.

many of you bums already know , i live out in the boondocks, nature , a sprawling metropolis of 2,000 folks.

yes, that is not a typo. two thousand.

anyways , i was in the back of a camry. i had been up since 7 am and tonya also been up since like 6 am.

my good kung fu bro, mike, actually managed to find time for a 6 hour nap. so mike drove from southern kentucky all the way thru tennessee. which isnt very far ... and he explained that he couldnt stay awake any longer. as soon as he crossed into georgia, tonya began to drive. i am used to having the road to myself up there in the hills and as long as the vehicle is kept between the ditches everything usually goes well.

well, the closer we got to atlanta, this keeping it between the ditches idea was becoming quite the experienceohmy.gif , drifting from one lane into another. some vehicles, some semi trucks blowing their horns, that sorta thing going on., i was like tonya, are you alright? tonya are you awake?

TONYA , PLEASE PULL over and let me drive!!! so mike is completely knocked out , his head bobbing up a little as tonya drove over the part of the road that makes loud noises when one does that. for a good half a mile she was perfectly straddled the white line that divides the lanes. really much safer for that time as no one could pass and we were not too close to any vehicles in any lanes. so somehow we made it into atlanta , tonya pulls off an exit ramp , mike wakes up as we are closing in fast on a parked vehicle. he yells. Tonya!! dont hit that #$%^&* truck!!. i was like, chill out man that wasnt even a close calltongue.gif the 6 inches away from a 53' tractor trailer the 6 inches from broadswiping a concrete wall, those were closer calls.

ANYWAys. all went really really good in atlanta. 3 day workshop, mid november!! dang they threw us "road money " and treated us to some great southern hospitality.

we all LAUGHED all the way back to kentucky. and we are still grinning ..heheheheh

so any bums in atlanta area? hit me up.a spot or 2 (at the most)remains open.

one thing we will go over is the bagua iron shirt, here is a famous tai chi teacher doing her version of iron shirt.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4HdqtIsf-dI

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

Me.

I made me laugh today.

My mood is amusing me, and the reprecautions of this mood are only fueling it, and the amusement.

It's a destructive cycle of creative proportions, with a chance of DOOM.

Boogity boogity boo, Mal took off his shoe! Boogity boogity bee, he used it to go pee! Boogity boogity boo, Mal also has to poo D:... Boogity boogity bee, NO, MAL! STOP TRYING TO POO ON ME!

^Also, i can type invisible, you should highlight my posts every once in a while, i hide things sometimes, like when im in these moods.^

Me.

I made me laugh today.

My mood is amusing me, and the reprecautions of this mood are only fueling it, and the amusement.

It's a destructive cycle of creative proportions, with a chance of DOOM.

Boogity boogity boo, Mal took off his shoe! Boogity boogity bee, he used it to go pee! Boogity boogity boo, Mal also has to poo D:... Boogity boogity bee, NO, MAL! STOP TRYING TO POO ON ME!

^Also, i can type invisible, you should highlight my posts every once in a while, i hide things sometimes, like when im in these moods.^

huh, you really can! Ninja posts.