Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Unexplained Powers of Animals

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I know personally with my pets, I have definitely noticed them having psychic abilities; for example when my cat always seems to know when I go to sleep even if he is on the roof and always comes running onto my bed to sleep with me ^_^

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I know personally with my pets, I have definitely noticed them having psychic abilities; for example when my cat always seems to know when I go to sleep even if he is on the roof and always comes running onto my bed to sleep with me ^_^

Reminds me of my chiuaua. Whenever I lift my head she steals my pillow..

that bitch Lol

What I find interesting about animal siddhis is how they reflect 1. the senses that man probably has, but has forgotten about, and 2. just how much we've lost of our native abilities.

For example, when the big tsunami hit a few years ago, there were many reports that all the animals fled inland well before the wave hit, whereas humans had no forewarning. Every other species but us, seems to have sensed the wave's approach.

I don't think that makes them supernatural, of course. It just raises the question about what else in nature do we not understand? Also, how do we rediscover our own hidden senses/abilities?

Yes, I had heard of the animals running from the Tsunami while people stared at it like "what is that"? Knowing natural disasters are coming seems to be one of the abilities many animals have.

What is considered supernatural and unexplainable one day, can become an explainable natural phenomena the next.

Sign in to follow this