NeiChuan

Open Letter to the World : Anonymous

Anonymous is cool.

Ya I agree, I have to admit I often get a raging nerd-on when I hear their schemes.

yes I said it.

I'm down. I am nearly 100% aligned with the efforts of Wikileaks and their guardian angels, Anonymous. Modern day Robin Hoods, as I see it.

• Like 1

Looks like alot of positive ideas to take of the internet in order to dominate over the negative ideas on the internet. Information-war. But is there more then meets the eye?

The only way we can avoid wars and poverty is when our scientific understanding accalerates more rapidly then the population growth. This raises the limit population of the human civilization when considered as if we were "growing pests" with a limit population of a density whereby self-destruction is inevitable. The nature science gives us the ability to raise the limit population, perhaps even so much (if we make huge discoveries like star/sun energies) that we reach a golden age. But there is always a danger to rapid growth of populization and decrease in energy resources to supply these populations. Unless we can use more and more dangerous technology for energy, and this on itself requires more responsibility of the human civilization.

So we reach a new dilema. The power of nature science suddenly requires us to take a look at our selfs and reflect from that powerful perspective... Psychological/biological scientific advances are required in order to REALLY EVOLVE... Anonymous means nothing to this revolution. We humans are WAAAAAaaaaay back down there with our outdates mechanics. We cannot addept so quickly, keep war from happening, and at the same time increase scientific research and change our environment making it more and more futuristic. We change the environment too much in order to increase the limit population. We will need to change our selves aswell, thats where the real revolution lies. Not a change of mind, or an enlightened being, rofl.

Anonymous has lofty aspirations, but a real leap in science is the real deal here. That is the thing that is most dangerous and requires the highest amount of courage. Our hero's are no longer those who deal the petty details of our life, but the scientific research who dare to go there where no one has ever gone before and dare to witness the truth to bring it back to the civilization. Following the children to its mother.

A scientific revolution would lead to the immortality of the human civilization as a whole, or a certain death of the human civilization as a whole. Great revolutions require great courage and come with great risks. What is Anonymous? Nothing.

Genetic enhancements, robotic humans, it all sounds scary but thats where the key lies to the survival of the human species.

Edited by Everything

But something unexpected is happening. We have begun telling each other our own stories. Sharing our lives, our hopes, our dreams, our demons. Every second, day in day out, into all hours of the night the gritty details of life on this earth are streaming around the world. As we see the lives of others played out in our living rooms we are beginning to understand the consequences of our actions and the error of the old ways. We are questioning the old assumptions that we are made to consume not to create, that the world was made for our taking, that wars are inevitable, that poverty is unavoidable. As we learn more about our global community a fundamental truth has been rediscovered: We are not so different as we may seem. Every human has strengths, weaknesses, and deep emotions. We crave love, love laughter, fear being alone and dream for a better life.

It seems to be happening on its own, an awakening of sorts. I think websites like this one are part of the solution - look at us, we're worldwide, we're smart, we're concerned for the common man, and in fact we see the beauty of living as the Sage, as one who has stopped striving for monetary and worldly gain.

I am of the opinion that the almighty Profit Motive has taken this country, the U.S., to the absolute end of that road. How much richer can the rich get? Even Warren Buffett was on TV last night saying "Jeez, why don't you tax rich people like me, and not take it away from the lady serving our lunch?" Folks like Ted Turner and Bill and Melinda Gates are taking responsibility for trying to organize intelligent dissemination of wealth in other ways. It is happening! But unfortunately the bombs dropping in other areas capture our interest - the news agencies don't report anything but the sexiest news, so the good tends to go unnoticed.

For the first time in world history we can all be on the same page, through mass media and internet. When the butterly flutters his wings on one side of the world, it no longer takes any time at all for it to be felt on the other side of the world. After all, some 'I-Reporter' is standing there with their phone camera and recording the event.

It must happen from within, and this is not something that can be legislated, just as understanding of spirit, or the Tao, or Buddhism, or anything of value has to be experienced internally. We must manifest it from the inside out; it's not solely an intellectual endeavor, that's only 50% of it.

I truly believe that I can see wu-wei being exercised at our very highest level of government. Things will fall into place; the United Nations is reexamining their own stance, their own involvement, from more of an internal viewpoint. The humanity and inhumanity of man is becoming a more focal idea; if one stands way out in 'space' and looks at the entire interplay with a very long lens, if one has the eyes, it can be seen.

Edited by manitou

Blech the internet.

I actually do agree a few websites like this particular one are probably good.

I rarely watch tv or play video games, but can't get away from internet. Need to use for at least basic work school and family communication. Then get sucked and big waste of time and energy. Real human connections are sacrificed for electronic ones. And somehow with all this information at fingertips we don't seem any smarter. Used to be more of an intellectual process, talk to people who might know something about a topic of interest, go to the library, now just type a question in a browser, easy to get a quick superficial answer. The human species has survived for a long long time and as we are are all tied together the potential for a cluster screw up of epic proportions increases exponentially.

~~~ TheTaoBums Moderation Team ~~~

This topic was moved from General Discussion (which is mostly spiritual stuff) to Off Topic (which is where "other" including political activism). Not a good/bad judgement, just location, location. :)

- Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

modsquad.jpg