Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Telephone Telepathy

Thanks for the link, I've experienced this many, many times, though not as much now as in the old land-line days. Sometimes it manifested as picking up the phone to call someone I hadn't spoken to in several weeks who was simultaneously calling me and waiting on the line before it rings (I don't know if that is possible with cell phones) .. I had heard of this research before and thought I had it bookmarked but hadn't been able to find it.

ha! yes, this is a crazy phenomenon that i have experienced myself, as well. and i agree that it happened more when i used a land-line, but often i will pull my cell out of my pocket to call someone and it will ring with them on the other line....freaky!! it's just one of those things that makes life interesting...

Yeah with cell phones, and how people are messaging and phoning all the time now, it could cause it to seem more like coinincidences. Still, I bet even with cell phones some people experience it clearly enough at times that they know it is not just coincidence.

Sign in to follow this