Sign in to follow this  
dnice

Ejaculating when meditating or reading qiqong books

I do not know why this is going on ,

Every time i feel bliss in meditation , perineum contracts and i feel semen coming out.

I was just reading about qiqong and enlightenment and i felt my perineum contract , i went to urinate in a cup and a teaspoon of semen came out

Is this normal? ....

Edited by dnice

yes but i haven't masturbated in a week

So it's like, you masturbate, but don't ejaculate?

Or it's like, you don't do any sort of stimulation?

So it's like, you masturbate, but don't ejaculate?

Or it's like, you don't do any sort of stimulation?

well before i practiced semen retention, i never ejaculated,

and i haven't masturbated in a week ,

I only did a few Penis jelgs and exercises an hour ago ,

but for a teaspoon of semen to come out an hour later while reading spiritual books makes me feel pathetic,

I don't know if i should give up penis jelging(exercises)

Edited by dnice

but for a teaspoon of semen to come out an hour later while reading spiritual books makes me feel pathetic,

Are you doing kegels?

If so stop. They aren't meant for men in the first place.

:lol: don't feel pathetic, feel good, because you are so manly that you just can't contain yourself!

But seriously, when you go through that type of arousal, the semen starts wanting to come out. Part of what causes ejaculation is during orgasm, certain muscle groups contract in such a way as to propel the semen out. If you are aroused but don't ejaculate then and there, the semen is ready to come out. And, throughout the day, if you engage the right muscles (deliberately or not) the semen is going to come out.

This can happen during urination, exercise, stretching, taking a dump, walking, etc.

You just got a bunch of semen, and it won't be contained! :)

Are you doing kegels?

If so stop. They aren't meant for men in the first place.

I stopped doing jekels a long time ago , I just do Yoga Vajroli , Vajroli is when i you bring the penis and testicles upwards by tightening the lower abdominal muscles

Edited by dnice

:lol: don't feel pathetic, feel good, because you are so manly that you just can't contain yourself!

But seriously, when you go through that type of arousal, the semen starts wanting to come out. Part of what causes ejaculation is during orgasm, certain muscle groups contract in such a way as to propel the semen out. If you are aroused but don't ejaculate then and there, the semen is ready to come out. And, throughout the day, if you engage the right muscles (deliberately or not) the semen is going to come out.

This can happen during urination, exercise, stretching, taking a dump, walking, etc.

You just got a bunch of semen, and it won't be contained! :)

but i was just reading a meditation book thinking about spiritual things and my perineum contracted this is not normal

but i was just reading a meditation book thinking about spiritual things and my perineum contracted this is not normal

Well sometimes your body just moves. Think of it kind of like stretching. Get some movement and stimulation in certain muscles.

Or I guess it might have been something like, "why is there so much semen in here? *squeeze*". That you were reading a spiritual book is just a coincidence.

Or maybe you were thinking of how spiritual your retention practices are, you subconsciously put your awareness down there, and involuntarily squeezed.

Nothing to worry about. These kinds of experiences like these are why I think most retention practices are pretty silly- it all comes out in the end.

I stopped doing jekels a long time ago , I just do Yoga Vajroli , Vajroli is when i you bring the penis and testicles upwards by tightening the lower abdominal muscles

Jekels? you mean kegels? Or jelqs?

Also I think this is the culprit.. Just like when most men do kegels the prostate becomes to active, and sensitive. Resulting in premature ejaculation.

I Could go on and on honestly but the main thing you have to do is stop Yoga Vajroli.

I have had a similar happening. Although semen wouldn't escape.

I'd just be surprised eating out with friends or something when I'd suddenly get a strong contraction in my prostate/hui yin. I wasn't only working the hui yin so that may be why I hadn't lost semen, also I was working a bit too fast.

Take a break from that practice and this will stop. But you have to completely stop.

Edited by NeiChuan

yes stop the excercises

i can almost 100% guarantee its because of kegels or jelqing

5 years ago i did a lot of kegels religiously for many months and still my muscles around the prostate are not fully recovered and i still sometimes leak semen in the urine. Kegels can cause plenty of problems in some men, dont beleive every technique you read just because it might work for some does not mean it will work for you the same way. especially if you are experiencing something serious like that, your body is showing sure signs of problems.

I say stop now before you cause yourself more harm. If the problem does not go away after a few months of rest i recommend getting a crystal wand to treat any trigger points you may have caused in your muscles.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/1712-crystal-in-uranus-illuminating-the-male-pelvis/

crystal wand can be read about here

It really seems to me that you like many men i have talked to have caused dysfunction of your pelvic muscles particularly the ones near your prostate.

let us know what happens

All this sex yoga stuff and "retention practices" is over rated and just plainly ill-suited for a lot of people. I've seen more threads than I care to count all about how all of them screwed themselves up ala mantak chia style.

It usually causes more problems than it solves, and if you do proper sublimination meditation practices, you will not feel the need to be a horny jackdog in the first place, resulting in the retention and extra physical and mental energy that you were looking for in the first place.

The "retention" part and the struggle with retention, in my experience, is a shallow and mechanical method to try to solve something that has a much deeper cause. It just won't work. If you change that deeper part of your being then what you were trying to accomplish automatically takes care of itself.

If you look at the work "retention", it means to retain. To retain is much like building a dam. If you build a dam, and the natural flow of water is very strong (which raw sexual energy tends to be like anyway), your dam is going to break, which equals your genitals getting screwed up. The key concept there is resistance, resistance against natural flow. You are resisting the natural flow of things, and if you look at it resisting nature is pretty much against the Tao.

Let's say you have a container. If you have an inflow into this container, but no out flow, its means that it will overflow and escape eventually, no matter how large the container might be.

But let's say you have an outflow, or a practice that takes that raw energy out its place and uses it to make something else. You can more or less then maintain your container without problems, and the end result is that now you have something special in your hands as well.

In short, if the flow of energy itself changes of its own accord, then your problem has taken care of itself. Hence, proper meditation.

I agree the "active exercices" of sexual kung fu seem to be potential trouble. It's especially "unnatural" to stop ejaculating entirely after a long period of "wasting away". It's better to first become a more balanced and less horny individual through proper diet, exercise and meditation. Then you can just listen to your body's needs / your teacher's advice for the optimal frequency of emission.

Sign in to follow this