Non

Making the penis bigger

www.authenticmanprogram.com

There's some pretty good stuff on the blog (though I don't like the emphasis on the 'gorgeous/knockout woman). I liked reading "Top 10 Inner Game Sticking Points" PDF thats downloadable for free. Thanks goodness I'm out of the game, but I wish I had this material back when I was single.

not another PUA scheme.

All this work for a woman. to conform to some social standard... besides i don't have the time nor money.nor the will to feed the whole cmmercialized PUA society.

Whats the problem actually?

You want to have more succes with women and the problem is you can't succeed? Just got in here, but I think the discussion will be more efficient if we get more clarity on that. Perhaps a more constructive approach by analyzing the problem and breaking it down in parts.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I read alot of stuff... Complaints about the nature of women, something about penis size and disgust towards the art of levitating women into the air in order to transport the merchandise to a nearby bedroom... For a glass of wine and a wonderful shared conversation about the shared mysteries that we face everyday. Or to rip her clothes appart descretely and fuck her gently with care and independance. With idealism and confidence. With logic yet creativity, with a cucumber and a pair of tomatoes. That reminds me... Our tomatoes are actually representing the sensitivity of a man. Its our "mysterious" sensitivity. Women dig it! Uhm... I wondering of here... Acting like a little girl, I shall refrain from making a fool out of my self, this post ends right here.

Edited by Everything

Interesting - please define this "major heart opening" and how he had induced it? I'm curious as to what kind of spiritual background or practices has he engaged in?

They do give a nice New Agey opening spiel that could be dismissed as another marketing ploy...but if you confirm it as fairly authentic...then I'll take it as so.Man, that last part really hit home for me!!! :o

And of particular interest to the conversation here is how women allegedly found Travis Decker more appealing than Bryan Bayer - even though Bryan appears much more yang on the outside. (Then again, this was in San Francisco where metrosexuals could be more in vogue.)

You know.. Ive thought about this countnless number of times but I always thought it was defeatist and would just make me suffer even more. Ie...I was in an all or nothing mindstate. I couldn't just "forget" about women.. If I would have to forget about women or "come to grips with" knowing that I would never find a girl who would care about me, and I thought subconsciously that would just end up making me thwart any and every future attempt at a woman actually pursuing me because I "can't believe it". I would also get mad that women don't like me.. because I feel much of the time it's their unperceptiveness making it worse.

But... that's the way women work don't they... lose interest, they gain interest, etc.

It does make me wonder though how much of that is just them being all insecure of themselves so they feel they have to prove soemthing to me and make me interested.

Is attractino always based on one person making another feel insecure?

Edited by Non

Non

I'm going to just keep saying it lol, keep working on that solar plexus. When I listen to you talk about how you feel on here, you remind me exactely of myself a few years back. Heck even now there are aspects about all of this that I'm still dealing with, but let me give you this for encouragement.

For the last couple weeks I had been going on date after date, and getting absolutely no where. We would meet for coffee, talk a little and that was it. The thing is though that about as soon as I met the woman I could feel through her energy that she was instantly NOT interested, as in immediately with out us even having spoken. Why? because weather people realize it or not we are all, always reading energy. That is why some people seem to pick up chicks with out even trying while others try really hard and can't. I know there is so much talk about the proper way to talk to a woman, the right lines, the right attitude, the right this and that... but really its none of that, all those things are just a manefestation of what our energy is already doing presently.

So naturally I began to get both frustrated and worried when I realized that as soon as these women on these dates saw me they instantly had no attraction to me, and there was no amount of sweet talking I could do to change that. That is why last week I began to do the exercises I mentioned previously to strengthen my solar plexus, because I realized my solar plexus was weak and not radiating enough Yang chi which is what causes a woman to feel attraction to a man. I'll say it again, nothing causes a woman to feel initial attraction to a man more than the amount of yang chi his solar plexus chakra emits. Think Brad Pitt, George Cluney... both of them have nuclear solar plexus'.

So anyways I have recently begun to really focus on my solar plexus, is it working you may ask? Well last week I was getting ignored no matter how hard I tried. Yesterday with out even really putting out any effort this woman invited me to her place, and eventually ripped off all her clothes and was beging me to do her. It was actually a bit disconcerting but I think you get my point. I actually declined cause she freaked me out lol. So I made up an excuse that I had to go cause having a naked woman beg me for sex isn't something that Mr. Rogers taught me how to deal with lol.

So next I went to the book store, got a cup of coffee and a pretty cool book, sat down and began to go throug the book. As I was flipping throug the book if was distracted because I felt through my energy field that I was the object of someone's desire, so I look up from my book and there is this really pretty woman staring at me. When I looked up she looked away real quick, but I noticed she had on a wedding ring so I didn't do anything about it. Then everytime I'd look down at the book, she would stare at me again. So I decided to do an experiment. I moved all that extra yang chi I had been building up in my solar plexus down to my lower dan tien, a more yin storage place. It was only a few minutes after doing that, that she seemed to just forget about me, which was good because she was married lol.

So anyways what is my point in writing all of this? To brag about being a super stud? no cause I'm not, and don't claim to be. My point is that its ALL ABOUT ENERGY, its that simple. If I can go from being ignored by women one week, to being mobbed by them the next, and the only thing I changed was my energy, then that just goes to show that if I can do it, so can anyone. I hope that helps and encourages you :-)

*edit: I'd also recommend this flower essence, essential oil mix for the solar plexus as well... http://www.fesflowers.com/activ-8.htm

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 3

Don't know if its been said in the thread.. But being well endowed doesn't mean you'll have a good opener, or the confidence either.

Also Non, if you're looking for love this is completely the wrong path. You're going to reach a point where your ego is satisfied in this field, and believe me if you "are" looking for love.

It'll only attract the wrong girls.

So good luck man.

Quite a few interesting psychoenergetic approaches have been suggested here. All different, yet apparently each worked dramatically well for each person.

And of course, there is also drewhempel's infamous "O at a D"/attraction effect that effilang may have experienced somewhat lately as well.

So, to summarize here, we have:

1) Eliminating your core issues causing any dysfunction with women (like needing them as validation for your own insecurities)

2) "LOA"-style daily visualisations and affirmations

3) Boosting your self-esteem & "yangness" energetically by focusing on your solar plexus chakra (could you explain a bit more how exactly you do this, dmattwads?)

4) Filling up your jing and qi via Spring Forest Qigong neidan

Great contributions, everyone! Big thanks to Non to for really raising this issue up and stimulating all this dialogue! Perhaps we could try combining all these various techniques into an integrated program...and see if it might help??

Whats ironic is that once we get past needing validation we care less if women like us, and we feel as though we don't need women as bad, and yet its precisely at this point that they begin to want us all the more lol. Interestingly enough the solar plexus is the chakra that is all about how we feel about ourselves, and thus how others feel about us too.

• Like 1

Whats ironic is that once we get past needing validation we care less if women like us, and we feel as though we don't need women as bad, and yet its precisely at this point that they begin to want us all the more lol. Interestingly enough the solar plexus is the chakra that is all about how we feel about ourselves, and thus how others feel about us too.
Right, the common thread amongst all these approaches basically seems to be BOOSTING YOUR OWN SELF-ESTEEM.

To become a personal power/emotional/energetic generator, rather than a needy vampiric vacuum...

Now, I think it is rather common sense that women are attracted to men who have what they want physically (fit genes, resources, etc.). However, I guess these physical traits are still really just symbolic of emotional desires underlying them. And so if you can just fulfill these underlying emotional desires on a subconscious level instead - that could override a lack or deficiency in the physical manifestations of them..?

The real test here will be if "yin-looking" males can achieve this effect using the "inner game" approach here..

Edited by vortex

I actually had a dream about this last night, or this morning I forgot.

Basically it showed how messed up this was. As soon as we lose interest, they gain interest, we gain interest they lose interest, etc. My dream was presenting that as really wrong and the idea I got from the dream was that it was an issue of the feminine that she has to deal with, and that it was NOT good nor just 'the way things work' as some people like to glorify it as having some kind of divine purpose.

At least from my interpretation of the dream.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

i have more than just solar plexus issues though. See dmattwads has a lot more to start off with than me. Point is I've got a whole other host of issues to deal with, but solar plexus might be a good point to start with.

Edited by Non

So anyways I have recently begun to really focus on my solar plexus, is it working you may ask? Well last week I was getting ignored no matter how hard I tried. Yesterday with out even really putting out any effort this woman invited me to her place, and eventually ripped off all her clothes and was beging me to do her. It was actually a bit disconcerting but I think you get my point. I actually declined cause she freaked me out lol. So I made up an excuse that I had to go cause having a naked woman beg me for sex isn't something that Mr. Rogers taught me how to deal with lol.

lol! So how do you deal with rejections or games? It seems like I lose my practice and focus completely.. sry to hijack! :)

Quite a few interesting psychoenergetic approaches have been suggested here.

There's another counter intuitive approach. Although it's dressed up in fluffy, new age clothing, it's one of the most effective things you can do. I'll tell you about it at some point...

But it's not a case of micromanaging your interactions - with this conscious micromanagement, all your connections will feel forced, unnatural and will leave you exhausted because effectively you're just 'performing'.

Interacting on a deep level is deceptively simple. it's a case of being open and unashamed to show yourself fully, without hiding parts of yourself. Without posturing to try and make yourself seem better.

To most women it's laughable to hear that men try to make their dicks bigger as a way to attract them. Most open-hearted, spiritual women aren't looking for specific, 'static' characteristics - certainly not just a 'big dick'.

How do you make a woman feel? It depends how you feel about yourself, and how you feel about women. This is both your conscious beliefs or knowledge and much more importantly your unconscious, hidden attitudes.

So how would you feel if a woman came up to you - as you talk, you discover that she holds a real resentment towards all men - yourself included, not only that, she also believes that she's too good for you... and on the other hand isn't 'good enough' to be loved. Would this attract you? What if with all that, her main agenda would be to have you responsible for fixing everything that's 'wrong' with her? Not only that, but she really really wants to fuck you, but is ashamed about it, feels like a dirty, immoral perv because of this impulse. All of this - but also - not only is she attempting to hide it all from you, but she also attempts to project some other, idealised version of herself. Would this be something you'd want to get involved in?

I certainly wouldn't. It's repellent. In fact, if it was a choice between the two, I would rather be involved with a good looking, promiscuous girl who hides nothing, is not ashamed about her basic drives, doesn't have any devious agendas and doesn't expect me to be her dad, brother, lover, friend and carer and doesn't deeply resent me.

You see - the main repellent is the guilt and shame. How can you find someone attractive if they're completely ashamed of themselves?

You don't have to be 'perfect' for a woman. Women like the vulnerability of 'broken' men. Of tortured souls... there are plenty of rockstars addicted to crack, looking thin and pasty and miserable... they just let it all hang out - there's no shame about it, they don't try to hide, and in fact they project it all through their music or art. This unashamed, brave form of vulnerability is kinda attractive and intriguing...

you don't even have to be 'broken' to such an extent - but if you let it all hang out - become vulnerable, don't hide and project only the 'good', then you will notice the quality of people in your life will change dramatically. Not only that but life becomes simpler, more flowing - you don't have to keep up pretences of a persona... as you let your guard down you will discover more and more aspects of yourself - deeper, more resourceful aspects...

As you stop 'performing' a false persona and resenting people, you'll have enough attention to actually notice the other person. Instead of having all your energy and attention on yourself and your agenda, you'll actually become interested by the person in front of you. And as a person with developed energy and awareness, your genuine interest is like a warm, comforting ray of light that people are starving for!

So how to develop this form of openness? How do you clear your resentment, your guilt and shame?

Well as I said - it sounds like new-age fluff - but it originates with the Huna tradition.

I call it 'Spiritual Forgiveness'. There's a specific technique, process and mindset, different than 'normal' forgiveness. There is a Colin Tipping who's made many very effective programs based on this - what he calls Radical Forgiveness. Using several of his programs along with qi gong (spontaneous, in my case) does some quite astonishing things if you can get past the cheesy fluffiness of the presentation.

• Like 6

lol! So how do you deal with rejections or games? It seems like I lose my practice and focus completely.. sry to hijack! :)

My contention is that with a strong solar plexus you won't care about rejection (plus you will tend to experience it less also) and as far as games go with a strong solar plexus "homey won't play" that stuff.

Non just keep working on it, I was pretty screwed up when I began qigong, but we all have unlimited potential ;-)

My contention is that with a strong solar plexus you won't care about rejection (plus you will tend to experience it less also) and as far as games go with a strong solar plexus "homey won't play" that stuff.

Non just keep working on it, I was pretty screwed up when I began qigong, but we all have unlimited potential ;-)

IM sure you've worked on other things too though. It wasn't just solar plexus training right? You have no fear like I do.. severe agoraphobia and social anxiety..

i also havequite a bit of low energy and lack of concentration.

Edited by Non

IM sure you've worked on other things too though. It wasn't just solar plexus training right? You have no fear like I do.. severe agoraphobia and social anxiety..

But see stuff like that is a downward spiral- you don't have much confidence, so you fudge up social situations. This decreases your confidence, which makes you fudge them up even worse. So you're anxious about social situations, so you tend not to get in them often, usually worrying about how you'll fail when you do. This means that when you do get into one, you've got tons of pressure built up on you, because if you fail, you just validate all of your anxiety, and since you're anxious, you fail, which only makes it worse. Pretty soon you don't want to leave the house or talk to anyone, and you're anxious as heck.

The low energy and lack of concentration most likely stem from a lack of activity. If you start to exercise a bit, get the blood pumping, you'll really start to feel great. If all you do is sleep, wake up, move minimally, then go back to sleep, you're going to be tired all the time, as you'll never have a reason to ever fully "wake up"!

• Like 1

Yes I have worked on other things, quite a bit of other things to be exact, including what you just mentioned as well. I told you we have more in common that you realize haha. I used to have severe social anxiety, very badly. What I did for this was to work on the root chakra and the kidney meridian as they both relate to fear and security. Also the kidney meridian is also related to our energy level and our will power/concentration. You see when I began Qigong a few years ago just about every aspect of me was out of wack, and that is why for a few years now I have been diligently doing qigong in order to bring myself to what I consider to be just how an average normal person is.

The good news is that how I'd mentioned that after you do hold the ball at the solar plexus, you should spend an equal amount of time in the wuji posture. The wuji posture is very good for the root chakra. People with an unbalanced root chakra feel fearful, paranoid, insecure all the time, and even for no legitimate reason. I don't just know this in theory but it how I lived for years. What I do in the wuji posture is on the inhale focus on my dan tien, and on the exhale focus on the bottom of my feet. This has the effect of "washing out" the root chakra and grounding the bad energy into the earth, and replacing it with good earth energy as the root chakras element is earth. Also the bottom of the feet is the beginning point of the kidney meridian, and as I'm sure you know the kidney's emotion is fear, so its beneficial in that regard as well.

Of course having a weak solar plexus can also make you feel ackward in public too, but in a different way. Its a less fearful feeling and more of a weak self-esteem/ weak ego kind of way. So I'm sure that working on both of those would work wonders for you. You could also do the same thing I had mentioned with the MCO for the solar plexus for the root chakra. When you get the energy to the perenium, hold it there for just a bit so it can work its balancing effect there as well.

• Like 2

I find it very interesting that you posted this now, because this morning as I was doing my qigong practice I got to the inner smile. When I got to my kidneys I was suprised at what I dug up there. I dug up fear, and specfricially fear of women. I don't know if it was in any way related to me reading this post first or not, but I began to feel how this fear of women vibe has definately had a lot to do with women difficulties. I began to feel this "fear of women" vibe myself today as I did the inner smile and then I began to understand how this vibe absolutely repels women. So naturally when I find junk while doing the inner smile I begin to do the healing sound for that organ. Then so much fear or women that had been stuck in my kidneys just started pouring out, it was unbelievable. I imagine that there is more to clean out and will continue to work on it, but I can definately see how this has made attracting women problematic.

To specify just a little more, its also fear of rejection, fear of making a fool of myself, fear of being alone ect... so it then becomes apparent how such fear then ties into the self esteem issues of the solar plexus. The kidney's are water, the solar plexus is fire, water can put out fire...

Edited by dmattwads

I find it very interesting that you posted this now, because this morning as I was doing my qigong practice I got to the inner smile. When I got to my kidneys I was suprised at what I dug up there. I dug up fear, and specfricially fear of women. I don't know if it was in any way related to me reading this post first or not, but I began to feel how this fear of women vibe has definately had a lot to do with women difficulties. I began to feel this "fear of women" vibe myself today as I did the inner smile and then I began to understand how this vibe absolutely repels women. So naturally when I find junk while doing the inner smile I begin to do the healing sound for that organ. Then so much fear or women that had been stuck in my kidneys just started pouring out, it was unbelievable. I imagine that there is more to clean out and will continue to work on it, but I can definately see how this has made attracting women problematic.

To specify just a little more, its also fear of rejection, fear of making a fool of myself, fear of being alone ect... so it then becomes apparent how such fear then ties into the self esteem issues of the solar plexus. The kidney's are water, the solar plexus is fire, water can put out fire...

How about starting to practce the iner smile and or healing sounds Non? Try to go the route Dmatawards went.

How about starting to practce the iner smile and or healing sounds Non? Try to go the route Dmatawards went.

That or homeopathy... the remedy Pulsatilla has as one if its indications specifically "fear of women" lol, seriously.

Massivley big sexy open heart is where it is at,nothing compares to it :wub:

how can you tell?

how does the man or woman who possesses and embodies a big sexy open heart look, sound, act, and feel to you?

• Like 1

how can you tell?

how does the man or woman who possesses and embodies a big sexy open heart look, sound, act, and feel to you?

how can you tell?

I think this just goes to show that women don't really know what they want lol (no offence), because I know several guys who have the biggest warmest fuzziest hearts out there, but who's solar plexus' are pretty weak and they can't get girls for squat.

• Like 1