Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Following the Natural Ways

For your amusement...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20110210/twl-malawians-voice-anger-against-fartin-41f21e0.html

I can think of a few people who I would have liked to have enacted this law on!

ps: I'm not sure how they will work out who done the crime, as this has been an unsolved problem for centuries. Perhaps they will fall back on the old 'the one who smelt it, dealt it!' but then it gets complicated when someone replies 'the one who said the rhyme, done the crime'.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Yeah, silly sometimes the laws governments pass or try to pass that are totally unenforcable and unnecessary.

Many states in the US still have laws on their books that seem totally rediculous today.

reads: "Any person who vitiates the atmosphere in any place so as to make it noxious to the public to the health of persons in general dwelling or carrying on business in the neighbourhood or passing along a public way, shall be guilty of a misdemeanour."

WTF :lol: a law against a natural bodily function...

As a child I can remember once thinking I was abnormal because I farted and had ear wax. Adults didn't discus that sort of thing except for comments like "don't do that"

:(

It's about time they came up with a law about that.

I'm going to show the article to my husband.

On second thought, maybe they just control it. Like when you walk into a restaurant, they would ask you where you wanted to sit. "Farting, or non-farting?"

Edited by manitou