Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Redhat Tibetan Buddhism

Does anyone know what type of meditation practices are in this sect or hidden abilities that is known in tibetan practices in this sect?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Garry

Sorry, no help for you on that one.... What I have found by talking to a local high level Lama recently is that even Tibetian Buddhism contains the negative reinforcement aspects of any "religion" and thus I found dialog with this Lama as with other sects.... difficult.

This is a big subject so I can only offer a skeleton outline. 'Scuse the brevity this is the third attempt, previous goes kept disappearing.

The meditations are intimately bound up with specific philosophical and spiritual worldviews. There's the ngondro foundational practices, the lojong mind training and instructions on transforming suffering and happiness. These set the foundations for practice of the Three Roots which are sources of blessing, attainment and activity. Higher tantric practice (in the sense that deities are not seen as separte form oneself) is used to self generate as a deity and train in pure perception to see the environment and beings as the mandala of the deity (following the view of the inseparability of samsara and nirvana). In the completion stages of tantric practice tsa lung exercise is combined with pure perception. While the tsa lung exercises have various psycho-somatic technicalities their performance in the context of tantric practice is anything but pure technique with relationship to a lineage playing an essential part.

Hope this addresses some of what you asked.

Edited by rex
  • Like 2

This one is not.

Thanks for your valued and insightful input :)

Last post from me in this thread :P

Edited by Somamech

Thanks for your valued and insightful input :)

Last post from me in this thread :P

Sigh... Lobsang Rampa was nothing other than a fraud, he was an English plumber who needed money so he made up a bunch of stories and sold them. The only value his books have are enteirtainment and possibly making people interested into actual Tibetan Buddhism. But if you'd rather remain blind instead of accepting someones "insightful" input then go right ahead, I've done my part.

Edited by Pero
  • Like 1