Sign in to follow this  
neimad

heads & the chat

hello.

i just want to introduce some new terminology and explain my reasoning for it.

"head" - my mum told me last night that back in the flower power times there was a word they used... "head" ... to describe people who were "cool". that is someone who could look you in the eye and smile.

i want to take this a little further into the concept of "the splinter in the brain" (matrix) or "white blood cell".

that is, those individuals who have that extra thing (can call it the splinter, or "the navigator") within us that causes us to question who we are, what reality is and how we relate to it.

see i am becoming more and more convinced that there are two types of people (of course some shades of grey). there are those who cannot help but question and there are those who don't.

both types are necessary, one provides the learning experience for the planet consciousness to evolve (and also us 'heads' by reflecting lessons back to us... thats why we always get that "the people around you are your mirror" stuff) and the heads contribute by pushing evolution to happen (the eventual dissolution of the universe back into infinite love.... god).

on the weekend i was at the markets and i went to a stall to buy some cashews, this girl served me and she looked up and i was absolutely startled by her eyes... they kind of caught me.

i knew i had to talk with her and after the markets finished and she was finished packing up i caught her on the way back to her car.... she was very wary and first said "i should let you know i have a boyfriend" i laughed as this was the last thing on my mind. anyway i just wanted to find out if she was a 'head' to test this feeling i had.... sure enough after a short while i knew she had questions, although very little exposure to spirituality (she also thought i was from some spiritual group trying to recruit her.... which i guess i am, but it's not an orgnisation... it's the universal spirit!). so i had established that i can tell 'heads' and then we had a bit of what i am now calling "the chat".

"the chat" is the conversations all us heads are most drawn to.... it's what inspires us and causes our reflections to go deeper. all we are doing on this board is having the chat. it's talking about spirituality (if you want to call it that) or the nature of our existance.

having the chat serves as a reminder. it allows us to wake up some more because we are reflecting deeper and able to have insights through communication (both talking and listening).

i find more and more do i just want to have the chat and find people to have it with. because all the systems are there (the plugs of the matrix) to cause us to fall asleep. the moment we aren't aware....boom... we are asleep again.

so there's a couple of definitions/concepts. feel free to discuss if anyone is interested.

:)

Anyone who follows a girl out into the parking lot at her job to find out if she is "a head" is unique.

Edited by Cameron

Anyone who follows a girl out into the parking lot at her job to find out if she is "a head" is unique.

cos i wanted to have "the chat" with someone new :)

.... the more of a "head" ones becomes, the more unique one will be... (it's kind of a requisite)

;)

unique..the new code word for an anamoly trying to become free from the matrix.

your a character neimad someday you'll have to write down a full disclosure of your philosophy in a book or article or something.

Cam

unique..the new code word for an anamoly trying to become free from the matrix.

your a character neimad someday you'll have to write down a full disclosure of your philosophy in a book or article or something.

Cam

we are all characters.... yet none of us is unique....

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

it's all just god, infinite consciousness, infinite love, whatever.... and yet there is this whole giant game about realising that all it is... and that is the damn game that we are caught in, thats all it is.

i'm an anomoly, for sure as are you and all the other members on this board.... attempting to become divine viruses.... the opposite of the matrix.

the question is, are we actually the creative or the destructive force?

by freeing ourselves from the matrix (although the matrix never ends until god does.... just levels of the matrix. what level are we on? 2? 3? it's just a game... of course there are levels!) we unloose this immense ability to create yet by going up the levels of the entire kabooming thing, whatever it is, we end up destroying it entirely.... obliterating it all back to nothingness and then the game is over, we finished it (what happens next? a new game???).

i don't have any philosophy, just an enquiring mind and a bunch of opinions that change from moment to moment

books are coming though (eventually, when i stop indulging in sloth and procrastination so much and realise the utter uselessness of even writing a book so then i can go ahead and do it anyway).... u like sci-fi?

i'm cracking' up...

..... all nonsense, as usual.

:lol:

we are all characters.... yet none of us is unique....

i don't have any philosophy, just an enquiring mind and a bunch of opinions that change from moment to moment

God, that's how I feel 98% of the time I'm awake. (who knows what goes on when we sleep). I think that's the reason I came to this board. To at least get that percentage down to about 50%.

I want to have a philosophy, but I get to enfluenced by others.

I'm a flower child also, or was, and I really don't recall using the term "head" in that way, if at all. One must remember that the internet did not exist to the extent it does now, so I think even in the states customs back then were very localized. No chat boards, t.v. was highly censored, no howard stern, no talk shows of meaning to "learn" from.

no need for a philosophy that is stable because as soon as something becomes stable and it isn't 'knowing' truth then it becomes a belief and it becomes again a product of reason or the matrix.

better i think to keep shifting, changing, growing, evolving, moving nowhere, going around in circles, chasing your own tail, reaching for a carrot..... anything but continuous fluidic movement and within the movement is absolute deathly silence.

arggg i dunno what i'm trying to say.

i think drugs can only ever let you peek through the keyhole of the door that leads to infinity.... looks pretty amazing in there, but only hard work and genuine seeking can unlock the door. there aint no easy way....

anyways more to the point... who likes my "head" and "the chat" concepts? can you grok it, or is it too nonsensical? am i to spread some new lingo? as an ego can i revel in the fact that i'm setting a trend? nevertheless i'm gonna push the trend, just for fun. shake some heads up.... the time for merely dwelling is fading and it's take action or be left behind. can you dig?

is it too far fetched to think that in a dimension of duality that there would actually be two types of humans? we got hot and cold, don't we?

oh yeah it's all just energy........ but even atomic energy has a charge, be it positive or negative... expansive or contractive.

can one exist without the other?

not here it can't..... where we want to go it can, cos thats our purpose, thats our polarity, our part in the great spiralling game.

have fun!

Edited by neimad

... who likes my "head" and "the chat" concepts? can you grok it, or is it too nonsensical? am i to spread some new lingo? as an ego can i revel in the fact that i'm setting a trend? nevertheless i'm gonna push the trend, just for fun.

have fun!

My vote is YES! "head" and "the chat" is where I'm at.

I pull the plugs on the matrix every chance I get.

Wasn't the monkees film called "Head"?

Anyway like the terminology. and yes there do seem to be two types of people.

Something that occurs to me though is not destroying the matrix but finding the ability to remake it as we see fit and then when we can do that then we can bring this ability into the "real" world.

So all these shifts in consciousness that we make have a knock on effect on other people.

I used to be very clear on what the two types of people were like but now I'm not so sure.

I've noticed that some people just seem to get on with their life and their evolution without much need to define it. I read Richard Branson's autobiography recently and it's amazing what he's done in his life and the directions he's taken and the way he has evolved and all the people he's come into contact with and changed. Yet he doesn't have any spiritual jargon for it.

Anyway, more power to anyone who's willing to talk to strangers like that when they see that spark of life in them.

"take action or be left behind" You're not wrong!

Anyway, more power to anyone who's willing to talk to strangers like that when they see that spark of life in them.

Liking the 'Head' label!

I think the best way to operate is to realise that everyone is a Head... they just dont know it yet ;) and maybe your 'chat' could be the thing that gets them Heading(sorry :rolleyes: ) the right way.

The tiniest thing can get the spark ignited in someone... stick your tongue out at someone and when they look shocked smile at them - then run! that'll wake em up for a bit! Go upto someone as if you're already their best friend and you just left to go get a drink or something an now you're back: "so anyway - what was I saying?". Ask someone to help you do the simplest of tasks "can you help me cross the road?" Ask someone a trivial question and be extremely interested in what they say.

man you are like WAY too into matrix terminology man.

I think a good interpretation of the matrix.. is that perhaps it is the world as seen through the eyes of the ego that is the matrix. that is all.

After that, there is no 'matrix'. ...It was an illusion to begin with.

I'm not entirely sure what your philosophy really is... But doesn't the invention of the 'matrix' create a sort of duality.. a distinction between what is 'real' and what is not... or what is 'holy', or 'godly', and what is not?

That's why I like Taoism so much. The theory of 'tao'... is just... irrefutable.

Anyway like the terminology. and yes there do seem to be two types of people.

I've been calling 'them' muggles..

T

man you are like WAY too into matrix terminology man.

I think a good interpretation of the matrix.. is that perhaps it is the world as seen through the eyes of the ego that is the matrix. that is all.

After that, there is no 'matrix'. ...It was an illusion to begin with.

I'm not entirely sure what your philosophy really is... But doesn't the invention of the 'matrix' create a sort of duality.. a distinction between what is 'real' and what is not... or what is 'holy', or 'godly', and what is not?

That's why I like Taoism so much. The theory of 'tao'... is just... irrefutable.

as i said above... i don't have a philosophy. i don't adhere to ANY belief system.... rather i let my opinions flow and change as they need to.

matrix is just a metaphor, i like the terminology cos i'm a 21st century kid... it makes sense to me more so than ancient buddhist/yogic/taoist terminology.... cos i'm not ancient, i'm living here in this time.

it's all the same thing anyway... there is only one truth, just an infinite number of attempts to explain it.

but in order to pursue truth we need a model, we need a goal and we need outcomes along the way..... it's all well and good to sit here and say "tao is the way, to be wu-wei, i just let everything happen as it is" and then nothing happens. your still sitting here saying it and nothing has changed!!!!!!

the matrix fits as a metaphor because thats what it's like, where we are living is illusion.... but this is a collective illusion created by all of us (and upheld by the technological system we created, artificial intelligence AI.... could it be possible we are actually plugged into a matrix? for sure it can, how can we truly know what is true and what is not?). we want to free ourselves from the illusion (then we end up in just another illusion anyway, but perhaps a little more free..... i can't possibly imagine how many layers of illusion there is but i know it's a lot! until of course we get back to infinite nothingness - god) or we want to unplug from this collective reality.

this is where heads and humatons comes in. picture the tai-chi symbol (yin-yang) and now picture it expanding upwards 3-dimensionally like a spiral. in order to progress up the spiral (to the point where it becomes one again) both opposing forces are needed to push each other forward.

humatons to uphold reality (the matrix).

heads to destroy it (evolve).

overall yes we are all made of the same stuff and hence the same.... but at this stage of the game there IS a distinction and BOTH types are necessary.

being heads does not make us any more special than humatons, we just got a different purpose.

we are not all the same, we are not all equal.

everyone out there, i'm certain, has experienced contact with both types.... you may be able to shrug it off with a simple "oh he hasn't woken up yet" but the point is a humaton WON'T wake up (at least not at this point, until some of us can become lucid enough to shake the whole big bottle of the matrix and wake em all up and into the next level) because a humaton doesn't want to, a humaton serves the matrix.

believe or don't believe the distinctions..... but quite simply you are here on this board reading this cos you are a head, very likely though some of your family and even friends (plus the guys who probably picked on you in high school or the cool guys you never got to hang out with) are humatons and no matter what you do you just feel like there is a difference and you don't quite fit in with them.

but yeah freeform, the chat is to wake up heads. and whenever i see heads i will pursue them with the chat.... that's just what i'm gonna do to shake em a little cos it's time (and also it's fun to meet new heads cos i actually don't feel like an outsider talking to them). i think i can recognise them now.

being heads does not make us any more special than humatons, we just got a different purpose.

You sure it's a different purpose? Maybe it's just a different perspective?

a humaton WON'T wake up .... because a humaton doesn't want to, a humaton serves the matrix.

Wow. Extremely insightful. Humaton's believe they must follow a "norm", not so much that they don't want to wake up, but they want to "be" like everyone else.

You sure it's a different purpose? Maybe it's just a different perspective?

yin and yang. positive and negative (charge, as in electrical... before preconceived ideas form...).

same thing but different.

so yeah... different purpose AND perspective, i think.

Wow. Extremely insightful. Humaton's believe they must follow a "norm", not so much that they don't want to wake up, but they want to "be" like everyone else.

i think it's more than just wanting to be, i think it's a compulsion. just like us heads feel the compulsion to search for truth (and thus have so much trouble fitting in!), a humaton feels the compulsion to fit in (yet somehow they still try and cling to their uniquness :blink: ).

... just like us heads feel the compulsion to search for truth (and thus have so much trouble fitting in!), a humaton feels the compulsion to fit in (yet somehow they still try and cling to their uniquness :blink: ).

You should read Colin Wilson's THE OUTSIDER.A bit dated perhaps,but I think youd like it.

I like "the chat".

Dont like "Heads"

Agree with Buddy. I grew up in California in the sixties and seventies. Head means Pothead or druggie to me too.

Besides I want to be an integrated body, not just a head floating around. Language is a virus, but I am declaring myself immune to this DNA string.

I see this type of recognition as noticing someone who is "awake". Perhaps the concept is a bit idealized though. some who are awake can go back to sleep. Some who are asleep can and will wake up.

Craig

I like "the chat".

Dont like "Heads"

Agree with Buddy. I grew up in California in the sixties and seventies. Head means Pothead or druggie to me too.

Besides I want to be an integrated body, not just a head floating around. Language is a virus, but I am declaring myself immune to this DNA string.

I see this type of recognition as noticing someone who is "awake". Perhaps the concept is a bit idealized though. some who are awake can go back to sleep. Some who are asleep can and will wake up.

Craig

fair enough. i didn't know it was related to drug usage.....

i don't think it's someone who is awake.... rather someone who has the urge to become awake. as i said, there is a distinction. people who feel some kind of strange calling to wake up, and people who don't. most people don't.

the people that do are like 1 in 15000. yeah, we are a minority (however that could be changing? or perhaps those with the splinter are beginning to assert themselves more...?).

so for me a 'head' meant someone with the splinter, someone with the potential and the calling to want to wake up, whether they ever take steps towards that or not is up to them. a head can be someone who just philosophises about truth all the time but never does anything to uncover it. also a head can be someone who has stray thoughts but is never put in an environment to call it into question more (like the girl i followed into the car park.... she definately questioned truth, but had no friends or family that she could relate to on that level so it was mostly supressed despite her having the typical head quality of wanting to help others).

then i would consider a warrior someone who is a head and is also actively taking steps to discover truth. in that sense i would consider most of you guys warriors of some level or another..... because you are here, trying to figure it all out.

a sorcerer then is a warrior that has started to become multi-dimensional. that is they are able to step out of the matrix (initially just through dreaming/astral projection..... yes astral travel is IMPORTANT on our path because it helps us to realise that this world is just a dream too and it's not limited by all the boundaries we hold onto).

above this is a "lucid" this is our buddhas and krishnas and so on. those who are becoming HYPER-dimensional. ability to function across many dimensions simultaneously and roam the hyper dimensional universes with ease.

i think there are even more levels than these too.... resulting at the final level of UNION when one becomes one ;) with all.

of course i have only ever experienced being a humaton (i.e. non-head), a head and now a warrior.... so the rest is just speculation.

and there are shades of grey to the classifications too.... and i think one can move up and down among them, although the higher one can go the easier it is to just switch in relation to circumstance. for example i can now involve myself as a humaton easily enough.... be spellbound by the most boring of conversations and laugh with ease among other humatons.... but it's a conscious switch i make (and i tend to avoid too much of it, because it sucks you back to sleep).

but interestingly enough i just received a new audio course by another of my teachers and all this stuff i have just been writing about was confirmed, all be it using different language.

synchronicity enough?

:D

wow, are you proficient with astral travel???

I could never do it. <_<:(

wow, are you proficient with astral travel???

I could never do it. <_<:(

not me... no, not yet.

i have my hands full with recapitulation, stalking and gathering power..... astral travel will come in due time, i just recognise it as a necessary step is all.

you gotta make the energy body strong before you can step into it easily.

although i know i have astral travelled (as have we all) when you have really strange dreams that have no relation whatsoever to your daily activities.... that's astral travel.

at a festival the other week, the first night it was wet so my friend and i slept in a common tent, there were lots of cushions around so we made a huge bed (we had our own sleeping bags) and then piled blankets over our sleeping bags.... before sleeping i said to him "lets meet up in the astral realm".

the funny thing was i had an incredibly vivid and bizarre dream (astral projection) with him in it, and he had a vivid dream with me in it...... i know we met up there, cool.

Sign in to follow this