taotongue

videos from Chris Matsuo of Dragon Gate Sanctuary

I found some others

SECRETS OF TIBETAN BON PO SPIRITUAL & MEDICAL QIGONG part 1

SECRETS OF TIBETAN BON PO SPIRITUAL & MEDICAL QIGONG Part 2

Part 2 of Art & Science of Mudras GREAT!

Looks like great stuff... very informal which is nice...

• Like 1

I found some others

SECRETS OF TIBETAN BON PO SPIRITUAL & MEDICAL QIGONG part 1

SECRETS OF TIBETAN BON PO SPIRITUAL & MEDICAL QIGONG Part 2

Part 2 of Art & Science of Mudras GREAT!

Looks like great stuff... very informal which is nice...

Watching part 2 now.

Real great resource, thanks alot. ^_^

• Like 1

Watching part 2 now.

Real great resource, thanks alot. ^_^

your welcome! His stuff is good, there is a bunch of other stuff on that page that I cant make sense of but I really like Chris's stuff. I wish I could have caught the earlier broadcasts.. I cant seem to find them. I will email dragon gate and see if they will send them to me and I will post them. I heard there are 9 videos in total.

• Like 1

your welcome! His stuff is good, there is a bunch of other stuff on that page that I cant make sense of but I really like Chris's stuff. I wish I could have caught the earlier broadcasts.. I cant seem to find them. I will email dragon gate and see if they will send them to me and I will post them. I heard there are 9 videos in total.

Great. Yea it's really informative. Pretty awesome

i think they archived 2 of those videos. you might contact the folks at eceti also.

It's really generous to share teachings freely...plus I couldn't figure out how to access the older streams, so this is awesome. Thanks.

i think they archived 2 of those videos. you might contact the folks at eceti also.

I love ECETI, I was up there when Kan (Kunlun/Max's student) exorcised a brother and produced a black cloud from his body... that place is just magic. He took some amazing photos too; he was saying 'look, theres a being' which none of us could see. He then started taking peoples cameras and snapping pictures, the crazy thing is that the beings would show up in the photos he was taking!? They looked like stacks of light; I could go on n on about that place lol.

If you (taotongue) call up there ask for James and be sure to tell them what you think of Kunlun :P That goes for the Dragon Gate Sanctuary too!

• Like 2

sontouc?

Yeah, um dude I did do that and guess what? I got this reply:

"We are no longer affiliated with Kunlun or Max Christensen in any way. We do offer Spontaneous Yi Gong, Qigong for Self Healing and Self Mastery classes as part of ECETI HEALING ARTS"

and

Chris Matsuo has not had any affiliation with Max Christensen OR Kunlun for YEARS.

so yea....

I love ECETI, I was up there when Kan (Kunlun/Max's student) exorcised a brother and produced a black cloud from his body... that place is just magic. He took some amazing photos too; he was saying 'look, theres a being' which none of us could see. He then started taking peoples cameras and snapping pictures, the crazy thing is that the beings would show up in the photos he was taking!? They looked like stacks of light; I could go on n on about that place lol.

If you (taotongue) call up there ask for James and be sure to tell them what you think of Kunlun tongue.gif That goes for the Dragon Gate Sanctuary too!

If you haven't already, I highly recommend watching Son2K's Nine Years Facing the Wall.

They seem to have been removed, except this one:

Taoist Tea Ceremony

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12814862

Tying in the Tibetan and Taoist spiritual & medical qigong seminar with the Tibetan Taoist mudra seminar, we will show the way that the five elemental aspect of taoist tea ceremony is used to heal and balance. The science and art to the rituals on tea ceremony which are ultimately for transformation and healing.

for the record, I have contacted ECETI about the removed videos, and they said they don't have them available

Any idea what the content is of those vids??

SECRETS OF TIBETAN BON PO SPIRITUAL & MEDICAL QIGONG final part contains violet sun meditation which involves transformation using mudras and visualization, and also works with dantians. Not sure about the rest nor the other videos :(.