Mal

Kunlun Book

I have one of his books on order now. Should be here tomorrow or something. I appreciate your input and advice. I will try the skype thing but I am more of a face to face type person. Thanks again for your help.

I have a first edition copy, and I will be happy to mail it to anyone here who would like it, on the condition you in turn mail it to someone else who wants it when you are done and you make them promise to do the same and so forth.

Send me a pm and I'll ship it out free of charge.

• Like 1

Spoke with Diana a few days ago about an unrelated topic and the new book came up..

... She says that it's going through final copyright now and they're crossing their fingers that they'll be able to release it at the end of the month...... with all of the delays, it's nice to hear that it might finally see public light.

... and if the "science" section up on primordial alchemist is any indication of what can be expected from this new text, it oughta be pretty interesting.

just sayin. :)

balance.

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

Spoke with Diana a few days ago about an unrelated topic and the new book came up..

... She says that it's going through copyright now and their crossing their fingers that they'll be able to release it at the end of the month...... with all of the delays, it's nice to hear that it might finally see public light.

... and if the "science" section up on primordial alchemist is any indication of what can be expected from this new text, it oughta be pretty interesting.

just sayin. :)

balance.

Thank you for the update Balance. Im sure they will be happy when they finally get the book released. Im not fond of delays but everything happens for a reason

If anyone gets the book, a review would be appreciated :)

Got one of the versions of the old one (maybe second one? The one with the standing practice and supplementary practices). Just wanted to see how this one compares.

And to uh... *ahem* see what the Kunlun story is nowadays.....

:ninja: prepares for kunlun drama :ninja:

There hasn't been any Kunlun drama for a while Mr Slopps.

I saw Max had a new pic up and a somewhat tempered bio. Or so I read it.

The 'Kunlun' people on TTB seem to be thriving. And especially advanced IMO...

• Like 2

There hasn't been any Kunlun drama for a while Mr Slopps.

I saw Max had a new pic up and a somewhat tempered bio. Or so I read it.

The 'Kunlun' people on TTB seem to be thriving. And especially advanced IMO...

At the extreme of yin comes... EXTREME YANG! :P

Plenty of very advanced and very respected people around here have done/still do Kunlun for sure.

But I always found the marketing and specific story point details to be rather... interesting....

:ninja: Not trying to start a fight... but maybe watch one...

• Like 1

At the extreme of yin comes... EXTREME YANG! :P

Plenty of very advanced and very respected people around here have done/still do Kunlun for sure.

But I always found the marketing and specific story point details to be rather... interesting....

:ninja: Not trying to start a fight... but maybe watch one...

Yeah, I can't wait until I get hold of the intro to the new book where Kunlun is transmitted by an alien species or Egyptian priests and go :blink: :blink: :blink: .

Lol. This time they can't really make the excuse that Chris did it, or that it was for marketing. I'll definitely post my reactions.

• Like 1

There are risks associated w/ Max's school that beginners should responsibly be aware of, imo, before they choose to involve themselves or not. Here's the link to the background that occurred here on TTBs, having to do with malicious reptile infestations.

p.s.

The public relations dance around this is stubborn.

• Like 3

There are risks associated w/ Max's school that beginners should responsibly be aware of, imo, before they choose to involve themselves or not. Here's the link to the background that occurred here on TTBs, having to do with malicious reptile infestations.

The majority of the spiritual systems that come out of China/Tibet may derive from "reptilian" lineages if you believe legends, as it was said that the "second Buddha" Nagarjuna obtained his wisdom and lineage from the Naga's which then created a revival of the Mahayana which spread throughout Tibet and China which impacted many Taoist schools; master Nan Huai Chin even says that the majority of what modern people think are Taoist practices infact derive from Buddhism largely from the atthi-mansam-tacco meditation on the 32 parts of the body which Nagarjuna revived.

So it could be that most of what people already practice on this site originate or be influenced by Naga reptile lineage without them even realising it.

• Like 8

On both sides of most of the arguments is implicit acknowledgement of the premise: noticeable numbers of Max's students develop trouble with malicious reptiles.

Based on that premise, the arguments then revolve around "how is that caused?", "who is responsible?", "what is the phenomena exactly?", "what are the spiritual mechanics involved?", "how best to deal w/ it?". Opinions vary, but most people on most sides of this either implicitly or explicitly acknowledge the above premise.

Potential new students should be given the basis to make their own choice to participate/not, informed, at least of the basic: risk of reptile trouble.

There's pretty open acknowledgement of Max's alignment with the beneficial naga (look at their main banner, for instance). re: Occasions when there is trouble of course the conversations become loaded.

• Like 6

Those are very powerful practices, and i am not a beginner, so everyone who wants to get their feet wet (or their third eyes) be careful what you wish for. I had a bad reaction to them, but respect that they work for others. Not my cuppa at all, but thats all i have to add to the kunlun conversation.

my main reason for posting is to let you know, trunk, that when i click on "om mani peme hung" at the bottom of your posts, i get a link that says i don't have permission to view that. fyi :)

• Like 2

Righto. So no visitations by goddesses of any sort, nor spontaneous lights nor what I call 'wtf' from here to there in one's imagination?

I should add that I saw a snake before supper and birds are currently my everyday. I keep seeing new ones. To them, I'm sure it's all old hat. But I reckon I scare them off with my jaw dropping open at their colours and songs and closeness. And sometimes the funny things they do:-)

I had a lot of reptiles as a kid. I had a boa that used to strike at me - because he thought I was food. Sort of gave me anxiety for a while. I notice when I go to reptile stores - the people that work there give me a weird vibe. Many of the people are loaded with tattoos and kind of creepy. I get the same vibe from tattoo parlors. I visited one recently - and they had a huge monitor lizard kept in a cage. So, I've always sort of sensed a "vibe" around reptiles and people that keep them as pets.

This has nothing to do with Kunlun by the way....I'm just talking about real reptiles in general.

But what is all this fear mongering about Nagas and Kunlun?

Maybe you haven't read the background links here at TTBs. Especially this one.

One of our previous members, very gregarious, talked to "more than a dozen" of Max's students who had trouble w/ malicious reptiles plus "three cases of non-practicing family members developing problems". This affects whole households, including children, not just direct students.

It seems to me as quite deep in denial when there is open acknowledgement of the reality of beneficial nagas, Max's association w/ such, students of his frequently having experience w/ such... but when there is occurrence of malicious reptiles the conversation gets all wiggly. People simply refuse to add 2 and 2.

• Like 2

:)

I have stood in the back and watched the crazy drama about kunlun for awhile. But since now people are inferring demonic intentions to the actual lineage, I feel it necessary to put the focus back where it belongs; ON OURSELVES!

Some people were using the kunlun "bliss" to escape their feelings rather than face them. If anyone uses powerful energy techniques in this fashion, it is no surprise to me that they will encounter their own unconscious delusions.

I do know that if anyone chooses to practice something as powerful as kunlun without taking the responsibility to keep control of their own unconscious garbage, then they are in effect surrendering themselves to their unconscious wierdness.

Some people are angry with Max because they feel he did not do enough to guide them through their experiences. Blaming our personal experiences on the "Evil lineage masters" paints us as victims. This is not Tao. There are no victims in Tao. I have been involved in exorcisms and spiritual cleansings for over 20 years and I can tell you from experience that nothing 'evil' ever attacks someone without their conscious or unconscious permission. The first step in resolving demonic attacks is for the 'victim' to take responsibility for their unconscious projections and unresolved emotional issues.

To me, the most logical explanation to what is going on is that the practices are letting loose some pretty serious unconscious things to the surface. It seems to me that what is missing here is the ability of the individuals to take control of their unconscious.

For me, meeting Max was a great learning experience. It deepened my understanding of my lineage and confirmed some things I was experiencing in my practices. But I NEVER gave up control of my ego to him nor did I turn over responsibility of my health to him or the practice or the "lineage." I always kept an eye on what was going on and I always listened to my common sense to take care of me.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

The first step in resolving demonic attacks is for the 'victim' to take responsibility for their unconscious projections and unresolved emotional issues.

To me, the most logical explanation to what is going on is that the practices are letting loose some pretty serious unconscious things to the surface. It seems to me that what is missing here is the ability of the individuals to take control of their unconscious.

I agree it's probably subconscious material emerging but it is the compassionate thing to do to instruct the people you are teaching how to take responsibility for their unresolved emotional issues which come up from the unconscious if you are going to help open them up.

It's a bit like throwing people overboard without checking if they can swim or having a rope ready if they can't.

So, are you saying that the beneficial nagas are 'real' in and of themselves, but that any malicious reptiles are manifestations of the students' unresolved unconscious? That's clearly not a consistent viewpoint.

Or are you saying that they are both the goodies and baddie reptiles are real in and of themselves, but that it depends upon the students' subconscious what they attract? In which case, we'd still have to acknowledge that, in Max's school, there is a trend of students (and others in their household, their children) being attacked by reptiles... just that your description of the mechanism varies. I'd still say that's worth knowing about before choosing to get involved. And if people choose to get involved knowingly, ok then, that's their informed adult decision.

• Like 2

Edit: scratch that response. Look forward to the book, that's all.

Edited by Scotty

So, are you saying that the beneficial nagas are 'real' in and of themselves, but that any malicious reptiles are manifestations of the students' unresolved unconscious? That's clearly not a consistent viewpoint.

Or are you saying that they are both real in and of themselves, but that it depends upon the students' subconscious what they attract to themselves? In which case, we'd still have to acknowledge that, in Max's school, there is a trend of students (and others in their household, their children) being attacked by reptiles... just that your description of the mechanism varies. I'd still say that's worth knowing about before choosing to get involved. And if people choose to get involved knowingly, ok then, that's their informed adult decision.

In my experience most negative encounters in this area involving fear and being attacked by things come from your own perceptions and subconscious fears, for example I once took Ayahuasca and encountered some sort of spirit and completely freaked out and became really fearful thinking it was attacking me, while others have had the same experience with similar spirits and had one of the most illuminating nurturing experiences of their lives, so your own perception and mind seems to be the key factor.

Whether in the case of Kunlun it involves interacting with foreign entities or it just manifests what is already in the mind I don't know but the problem if there is one I would expect is due to your own perceptions and reaction which is largely due to your unresolved subconscious complexes. Max is a Shaman isn't he? I would expect to have some sort of Shamanic type experiences if you follow his path.

Although... I did recently get a Shamanic type healing and the healer (who I rate highly) said that I had implants in me from malicious beings, which he removed for me, so what do I know.