richardliao

Taoist Master Wang Liping Clarifications & News Report from Lao Zi Academy (http://laoziacademy.us)

1. Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 Internal Alchemy Class is arranged as twice a year in April and December, 2011

Please sign up Taoist Master Wang Liping's 2011 Internal Alchemy Class http://laoziacademy.us/2011_neidan.htm

2. News Report of Lao Zi Academy for Master Wang Liping:

2a). 2010 year end events: link

2b). The Dao is not hidden from humanity, but that humanity has hidden itself from the Dao: Link.

2c). Report from Russia: Link.

2d). Report from Romania: Link.

Edited by richardliao
  • Like 1

Guest richard_liao

I, Richard Liao, am not supportive of being misrepresented by Kathy Li repeatedly. She refuse to honor my wish and continue to post using my name. I am student of Grandmaster Wang and wish to stay neutral, however, the strategy used by Kathy here is misleading and uncalled for. I confirm that I did not post the Shui Gong (Sleeping Practice) instructions last week and again I did not post the above message. I would like to clarify for the public by stating the following:

Both April and December Intensives are the same price, $3900, to be paid direct to Grandmaster (as has been the case for all prior Ten day Intensives). Grandmaster is completely fair and thus sets the Intensive prices equally.

I apologize for Kathy creating discrepancy because she is not fond of the April translator, Ms. Kong (also student of Grandmaster) who pioneered the first April 2010 Intensive. Kathy is not inspired and thus doesn't have the energy to promote two Intensives per year so wishes to just promote December going forward. This will be bad for any student who is unable to come due to Christmas / New Years celebrations at home. Please don't let her take away your opportunity to learn with Grandmaster.

I, Richard Liao, am not supportive of being misrepresented by Kathy Li repeatedly. She refuse to honor my wish and continue to post using my name. I am student of Grandmaster Wang and wish to stay neutral, however, the strategy used by Kathy here is misleading and uncalled for. I confirm that I did not post the Shui Gong (Sleeping Practice) instructions last week and again I did not post the above message. I would like to clarify for the public by stating the following:

Both April and December Intensives are the same price, $3900, to be paid direct to Grandmaster (as has been the case for all prior Ten day Intensives). Grandmaster is completely fair and thus sets the Intensive prices equally.

I apologize for Kathy creating discrepancy because she is not fond of the April translator, Ms. Kong (also student of Grandmaster) who pioneered the first April 2010 Intensive. Kathy is not inspired and thus doesn't have the energy to promote two Intensives per year so wishes to just promote December going forward. This will be bad for any student who is unable to come due to Christmas / New Years celebrations at home. Please don't let her take away your opportunity to learn with Grandmaster.

This is absolutely fake Richard Liao ( if he acclaims he is from Lao Zi Academy) just for insulting others. My Daofriend just contacted with Richard Liao (a board memeber of Lao Zi Academy), the price is still that posted in the authorized website ( laoziacademy.us)or in online meetups or in the email notices for who has signed in Lao Zi Academy. The liar can be easily detected by direct contact with board numbers. As Master Wang advised, Lao Zi Academy will host April and Dec. retreats in Dalian, no matter what she or he says just on the behalf of himself and herself. Dr. Kathy as a disciple talks to Master Wang almost each day, the guy would also like to take this opportunity away from her by my understanding.

Edited by skyfly

It's controversial stuff and bickering like this that is probably the reason that western fitness and MMA have taken over the world, why the youth of today don't have a clue what qigong is, and only rich old people who want to go beyond their Mantak Chia books are interested.

Edited by Immortal4life

Moderator's note:

Anyone can post from someone else's computer, someone else's IP address, under their name if the owner of same has no objections -- e.g., if you are using your co-worker's, family member's, etc., computer. The reason for alternative "personalities" used by the same poster can be easily verified in cases of such benign, non-deceptive use and this poses no problem.

A different situation altogether arises when impostors impersonate other people without their consent, deceptively pretending to be someone else, using a real person's name as their signature, falsely announcing they are who they really aren't and posting statements in the name of the real person which the latter didn't make. Please everybody keep in mind that such impostors are banned on the spot the moment they are spotted, and don't indulge in the practice if you wish to keep having access to the forum.

Taomeow for the mod team