Sign in to follow this  
Adame

A waking dream

One night, when I was 15, I woke up and looked at my clock, it read 2:30. I fell back asleep, but woke up yet again, realizing I could only open my eyes; my whole body was unable to move. Hundreds of numbers and symbols begin to flash before me, on brownish, tan colored backdrop, non of it i could quite understand. I heard a couple voices, shifted my eyes to the right and saw two or three shadowed figures next to me. I seemed as though they didn't realize I was somewhat conscious, so i lay there still mesmerized by the numbers and symbols. I looked towards my clock and saw it was still 2:30, and finally fell back asleep.

I'm not sure if it was just a dream, or if what i saw was true, but I woke up this morning thinking about it, and am very curious. If anyone here has knowledge on the subject, I would greatly appreciate it.

only half-joking here...maybe you are an abductee. they have support and outreach groups for that sort of thing...

have you been to a hypno-therapist?

Edited by Mr. T

The number thing is simply getting a glimpse of a deeper level of consciousness, a look into the computer program as its running, if you will. Your bio-computer mind is relational, so when you look at something, theres all these relations and permutations taking place deep within, although you dont get that with your conscious mind or even what is called the unconscious mind.

False awakening, lucid dreaming. The figures were likely manifestations of your dream mind, not people watching you look at numbers. Feeling of paralysis, usual stuff when you enter these deeper states.

If you do lots of stillness meditations before you go to sleep, perhaps you can get to similar states again.

Thank you all for your opinions. I haven't been to a hypno-therapist, though i'll look into it. Ah, I will meditate on the visual manifestation of the matrix, and see if it reoccurs.

Sign in to follow this