Sign in to follow this  
JesusHeist

moment of clarity

I was contemplating the way our senses more often distort perception, than clarify. this began spinning off mutiple tangents including socio-economic imbalances, all forms of intolerance and bigotry.(I find no need to regurgitate for several paragraphs I'm quite confident that those reading this are capable of their own trains of thought. but back to the point.)All of this built to a point that the interconnections where almost overwhelming. Then the thoughts came to a sudden silence the concept distilled into three words. FORM CASTS SHADOWS. Anyway thanks for indulging my ramblings for a few minutes.

I was contemplating the way our senses more often distort perception, than clarify. this began spinning off mutiple tangents including socio-economic imbalances, all forms of intolerance and bigotry.(I find no need to regurgitate for several paragraphs I'm quite confident that those reading this are capable of their own trains of thought. but back to the point.)All of this built to a point that the interconnections where almost overwhelming. Then the thoughts came to a sudden silence the concept distilled into three words. FORM CASTS SHADOWS. Anyway thanks for indulging my ramblings for a few minutes.

Oh come on ! Youve got to give us more than that ! Dont just stop there & leave us hanging you little tease!MORE! WE WANT MORE !!!!! :P

Regards,Cloud.

Edited by cloud recluse

I was contemplating the way our senses more often distort perception, than clarify.

Do you reckon there can be a non-distorted perception?

I think having a body and five senses and the neurology that we have, automatically means that we distort reality into a human-shaped perception... I reckon that even the most enlightened masters cant help but distort the universe into a human 'shape' even if their 'shape' is far, far more all-encompassing than most.

Sign in to follow this