Sign in to follow this  
neimad

assemblage point

In the 70's, I did a lot of experimenting with hallucinogens and had quite a few psychic experiences............One time I was at a party and had done some mushrooms.............For what seemed like hours, I knew what people were going to say before they opened their mouths.....I just had this knowing in my solar plexus and then WOW!............Something that couldn't be put into words......................

this post brought up a thought in me of the solar plexus region.

i have discussed previously my own discoveries pertaining this area (that is the space behind the heart chakra... but it's a little lower, it's like you would start at the solar plexus and curve slightly back and up.... not that physical location is all that important) about the space i discovered, the place i can go and elicit smiles, laughs or even tears of joy on occassion (very interesting is that when i smile at someone from this place i ALWAYS get a beautiful smile in return.... especially from babies!).

i discussed that i felt this point was not related to the chakra system (although i feel that it feeds into the chakra system) but it is like a connection point with the universe at large.

i have gone on to think about this and remember don juans description of the luminous egg.

that is a human being is a luminous egg (our aura or magnetic field is this shape). within that egg is a spot of denseness (the assemblage point). cords of light criss cross through the luminous being..... this is our ties to the matrix world, our "plug in points" i think. the assemblage point is our spot of perception.... that is the cords that go through the assemblage point is the reality we percieve.

i've gone on to disover that whenever i focus my perception on something (be it a person or inanimate object or otherwise) that i can 'feel' these cords coming from my assemblage point and settling on the object of focus.

the aim (or really, one of the aims) of a warrior, to become a sorcerer, is to free up the assemblage point and cause it to be fluidic... that is to move it's spot and access different energetic cords.

this, i think, is akin to "shifting consciousness" or experiencing other dimensions or realities. one never really goes anywhere (as all dimensions are co-inhabiting the same space, they are just different bands of frequency on the giant hyper-dimensional-universe spectrum) yet the assemblage point is shifted to allow access to these different frequencies.

hallucinogenics, as far as i am aware, cause that shift... be it only temporarily. that is they allow an individual to peek through the crack of the doorway to other dimensions and experiences of consciousness. interesting then of the feeling in the solar plexus region causing telepathy.... likely the assemblage point shifted slightly and suddenly the thoughts of others were able to be processed.

anyone else have any experience or thoughts on the assemblage point?

On the tao usa forum Winn recently called the assemblage point "Castenada's most useful concept" -- and I would tend to agree.

Castenada's position though was that we spend a tremendous amount of time and effort learning to place our assemblage point in one position. This, I think, is mistaken. If the assemblage point exists, I think it sits pretty much the same place for all of us because it's NATURAL for it to be there. I.e., this is where it sits for human beings. Shifting it around is basically messing with nature. That doesn't mean it's not funky, cool, interesting, educational and (perhaps, though I doubt it) life prolonging to do it. It just means that making shifts like that is completely outside of what we were designed to do.

Also, I believe for Castenada the assemblage point was somewhere around the scapula on the left side, which seems a bit off from where you are placing yours. I don't know what this means, but I thought I'd mention it.

From my own personal history, I don't really have any connection to Castenada's assemblage point. If I have one I would place it square in the head. This seem to be where all sensory perceptions enter, all thoughts reside and from where all commands emanate.

Just a few thoughts

dunno about you... but i'm much more than just a human being.

i'm a cosmic event!

.... i don't know whats natural.

Sign in to follow this