Astral_Anima

Kunlun Lvl 1 with Max Feb26-27

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/programs/class_schedule/

So apparently Max is doing another seminar in Ojai California Feb 26-27. Since we've been having some heated discussion about him recently, this would be a great chance to ask some questions and experience a seminar with him. Anyone plan on going?

I just received the email on this. Primordial Alchemist is now an LLC. Kunlun has been trademarked. Strange!

I just received the email on this. Primordial Alchemist is now an LLC. Kunlun has been trademarked. Strange!

Maybe it's just for convenience? I was talking to a guy who works on his own, but filed the paperwork to become an LLC. He's still a one man operation, but he did it for tax reasons and stuff. I didn't really follow him up on the line of questioning at the time, but perhaps it's just a matter of convenience.

For those who do go out, I hope you have better things in your heart than were illustrated in the 'recent' thread which represents 3 years of dissention and bickering. It would be a shame to go out there and not have an open heart cause you'll not learn a thing and essentially waste your time right? Besides, if you want to be a Taoist you're going to have to learn to behave like one ;)

Primordial Alchemist should be an LLC, if you're going to do events like this it might be good to have a legal entity to represent the organization. As for the trademarking, after all the mess with Chris Tittle representing them I can certainly understand their wanting to bring clarity to something they started. A lot of what was represented in the other thread was Mr Tittle's doing, but since many do not know what they're talking about, his deeds got thrown into the mix and used to discredit Max.

Long story short, if you have love in your heart and want to learn then go check it out for better or worse! If you are an accuser just looking for a place to point a finger then save yourself the trouble, close your account here and simply go outside where you can join the rest of your kind lol. Being a Taoist is beautiful... let your water flow!

For those who do go out, I hope you have better things in your heart than were illustrated in the 'recent' thread which represents 3 years of dissention and bickering. It would be a shame to go out there and not have an open heart cause you'll not learn a thing and essentially waste your time right? Besides, if you want to be a Taoist you're going to have to learn to behave like one ;)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

As for the trademarking, after all the mess with Chris Tittle representing them I can certainly understand their wanting to bring clarity to something they started. A lot of what was represented in the other thread was Mr Tittle's doing, but since many do not know what they're talking about, his deeds got thrown into the mix and used to discredit Max.

um... did i miss something? Chris is no longer affiliated? could someone explain, or at least give me a link? :huh:

um... did i miss something? Chris is no longer affiliated? could someone explain, or at least give me a link? :huh:

Chris hasn't been affiliated for some time although he controls the Kunlunbliss.com website. Several years ago Max and Diana made a sort of split and Chris went on to manage Kan and set up events for him. At this time, Kan has moved on to representing himself which is a good thing. I've only met Chris once, but I could sense what I felt was great conflict within him; I would not have him manage my business or represent Taoist arts period. My senses could be absolutely be wrong, then again...

I do not have direct communication with Chris so I can only represent what I've been told (which is 1 side of things). I do talk to Max and Diana from time to time so this information was given to me directly from them. I've trained with both Max and Kan although I do not represent myself as a facilitator; I'm more into the martial lineages and since I want to train with high level masters I do my best not to muttle my martial history and connections (you know how scrutinizing some masters can be). I can say that both Max and Kan have lot of great things to share, Diana is a beautiful person who has shown only sweetness even under pressure. I was there 1st hand to witness some of the photos taken as well; I'm not about to enter a debate on these items, but it does make me shake my head when I read some of the posts in the other thread. In the end, when people get into that sort of discussion it's often best to just stay clear; even if I were to lend what I perceive to be clarity, it would only be met with more argument.

I'm sure that things won't be clear when you're looking for an answer on the Chris Tittle subject, I think people are trying to walk a balance between getting to a better place and not representing internal/organizational problems. I'm sure that anyone in this situation would want to handle it with a delicate hand.

Not strange at all - you recall Toledo?

Chris made that board with Sean's help. I tried to help facilitate some sort of transition to keep it alive but it seemed to be a matter of I would have had to have taken on all of the expense and tried to figure the finances out after the fact, but the whole notion got quashed after not moving much for too long. There was but a few of us there anyway and most of the discussions were acceptable for here, so like all things, it had its sunset...

Not strange at all - you recall Toledo?

What I meant was Max should start a religion and file for non-profit status. Toledo?

anyone know what happened to the kunlun forum? hadn't checked it for a while and when I did it was gone?

kunlunforum.info It's dead though, there only like 3 people including me and a facilitator (Jas)

What I meant was Max should start a religion and file for non-profit status. Toledo?

A religion? :rolleyes: Yes, that would be the cheapest way for Max to keep as much as possible of the money he generates - but there is no religion, and it wouldnt be proper to lie about it to keep money. Max may be "a trickster" or whatever, but he certainly isnt a liar.

The trademark was so that nobody starts making DVDs and selling them and collecting the money from it for their own - that's the toledo reference. And The LLC just makes sense, "income" has to be reported and its more CYA than anything else. *That* is the proper way to do it instead of being insincere and lying about things. What's most often the best paradigm to run your own business from? An LLC.

Edited by joeblast

Anyone see Spiral? A film by Chris.

Wow!

David Yow! How cool is that!

That was me the last time I did Vamana Dhauti and holotropic breathwork!

Wish I had THAT type of support system in 1995

Thanks for sharin' this