Sign in to follow this  
bodyoflight

The Yin Male and Women will be the rulers of the future

I have just been looking at this topic..

http://www.nityama.com/blog/interview.html

Another thing I’ve noticed is that many men of power, including myself, have a tremendous amount of respect for “woman”, as far as their spiritual development and capacity - all men of power use the way of “woman” whenever possible, because any man that understands knows that the way of the woman is a thousand times more powerful than the way of the man. So as a result, he uses the way of the woman. And when he needs to use the way of the man, he uses it with precision. And the moment it’s no longer necessary, he falls back into the way of the woman. Conscious men do this willingly with great ease and finesse. Other men who cling to machismo and deny the way of the woman have no idea how much they hold back their own spiritual development via their denial.

A certain poster has been trolling this boards with hidden barbs at gays and "feminine" men i.e. men who are not physically/mentally/emotionally cruel towards women..

Please allow me to remind everyone that the feminine energy is always stronger than the masculine energy. Women are infinitely stronger than males in many ways which is why women are able to have sex with many partners but males can only have sex with a few partners before he become exhausted physically.

This is the reason why I learn the art of taoist love-making and the spiritual arts in general. Cos men will age too fast if they engage too much in masculine energy and focus their energies on sexual ejaculation too often.

So to preserve your soul, body, essence, I would recommend every man to become as feminine and as yin as possible. No I am not gay, the only dick which I like is my own and I am fascinated sexually with huge boobs.

But that doesn't mean I have to engage my masculine energies too often.

The feminine energy/side of yourself is the only way through to enlightenment and to the Creator/Tao himself. It is the way of spirituality of connecting to the universe. Feminine energies are the ways of love, emotions, nurturing and healing.

Ignore your egos. Do not let your egos be taunted into the dark side by the dark trolls haunting this holy board. Cos it is only when the Deva Egos inside you have triumphed over the Human Egos then can you open yourself up to enlightenment.

Engage in your feminine side. Engage in your feminine energies. Become feminine and heal the planet.

And one thing I assure you is that once you become feminine enough, you will find plenty of women flocking to you. Ever wonder why gays always attract so many women to them? ;):blush:

Edited by bodyoflight

Please allow me to remind everyone that the feminine energy is always stronger than the masculine energy.

Without getting into the sexual aspects of your post I want to agree with this statement of yours.

I don't know if "stronger" is the best word, perhaps "more enduring".

Surely feminine is just as important as masculine, lauding one over the other creates imbalance. You need masculine yang energy to separate yourself from other people to become an individual.

• Like 3

Surely feminine is just as important as masculine, lauding one over the other creates imbalance. You need masculine yang energy to separate yourself from other people to become an individual.

I have been perusing the mongoose's work for the past hour and it all hits me.

Sure we all have our yang energies, even the women have them but right now at this moment in time, both men and women have too much yang energy in them and it is of upmost importance to get into the feminine side, the yin energy in order to stay in balance.

Otherwise you will get animals and losers like Non appearing in this forum whinging about sex and the lack thereof.

I have been perusing the mongoose's work for the past hour and it all hits me.

Sure we all have our yang energies, even the women have them but right now at this moment in time, both men and women have too much yang energy in them and it is of upmost importance to get into the feminine side, the yin energy in order to stay in balance.

Otherwise you will get animals and losers like Non appearing in this forum whinging about sex and the lack thereof.

I could be wrong but I recognise myself in a lot of non's posts and the problem isn't too much yang rather it is his yang is being driven inward so it becomes self destructive, encouraging only the yin may just drive his yang further in towards himself. The possible solution is to get his yang flowing outward in a more healthy productive way so it is used in the service of his self esteem and self protection rather than used to destroy himself and pollute other people.

• Like 2

I could be wrong but I recognise myself in a lot of non's posts and the problem isn't too much yang rather it is his yang is being driven inward so it becomes self destructive, encouraging only the yin may just drive his yang further in towards himself. The possible solution is to get his yang flowing outward in a more healthy productive way so it is used in the service of his self esteem and self protection rather than used to destroy himself and pollute other people.

Non is behaving ** ****** **** ** ******. Focusing on procreation and children.

He is one of those ****** ** ****** brought up by the grandmother whom I mentioned in my other thread.

You know, the grandmother who lectured her grandchild on the animalistic cycles of getting a job, marriage and having kids and that there is no need to pray so hard and seek enlightenment.

As a certain high being once said to a certain master, "it is unnatural to be trapped in the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation."

What Non is doing is to be trapped in the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation.

Edited by Apech
Mod Action - personal insults

Non is behaving no differently from an animal. Focusing on procreation and children.

Pot? Meet kettle.

I promote Non's exploration. Your trolling bullshit sucks.

Let him be, and if you don't like it, don't be a part of it.

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 4

i hope your embrace of feminine energy includes an immediate stop to disparaging non, otherwise you are going to be taking a break from posting here for awhile.

sean

• Like 4

all woman could ever do was torture good men as long as they have existed. all they do is take and take and take from good men, take their lives and leave them with nothing but pure suffering.

Just look at nature and you see that either the male or the female abuses men. It is always men who are left out.

Edited by Non

The Male polarity corresponds to the principle of Mind, where the female polarity corresponds to Compassion or Love principle.

One is not superior to the other, you need both. Mind must be tempred with Love, and Love must be put to good use through intelligence and Mind.

What is going on here is something a little different than exactly how it is explained in the OP I believe.

For many years men held women down. This was made able by the women themselves, in a sense. They did not develop the more masculine qualities in themselves. Qualities like leadership, strength, drive, activity, intelligence, creativity, these are the great traits of the male.

Only when women began to develop these masculine qualities were they able to free themselves from bondage and slavery to men.

Now in the modern age, where women are becoming much more powerful than they were in the past, men may be left behind. If men do not develop the great feminine qualities, like love, gentleness, kindness, understanding, forgiveness, appreciation of beuaty and art, then the Males will end up in a position similar to that held by women in the past in history. This will be just as bad of an imbalance as when women were considered below men in the world.

Also, never underestimate the energy a male can develop, or the endurance they can have. Most people in general don't have a lot of energy or endurance, but this can be overcome, and energy can be developed.

Especially if you develop Kidney energy ;)

all woman could ever do was torture good men as long as they exist. all they do is take and take and take from good men, take their lives and leave them with nothing but pure suffering.

I agree there is truth to this. Females can be very petty. They can be so concerned with power and controlling men. Often petty squabbles are more important to them than living as productive of a life as possible, and achieving as much as you can.

Women will spend all their time trying to "change" a man, and it's just a power game to them. Once the man has changed for them, they are no longer attracted to him, because she sees him as a "wussy" for letting her change him.

Another problem.....I'm sure this is a common story we have all heard.....The classic story of the woman who is attracted to "bad boys", "cocky humor", and guys who are aggressive or considered "cool" or "edgy". For some reason women just get turned on by negative personality traits. Then, and this is the worst part, they also like to have guys they see as "weak" or "nerdy" as friends. But of course "just friends". I personally think this is a type of stereotyping, and it is awful. It hurts a lot of men. Now the man who is her "friend", of course, actually likes her and wants to be with her. It should be obvious. Men are not as silly about putting people in categories or stereo typing them.

So what does the woman do? Well, she spends hours, wasting his time, talking to him about what a jerk her "cool" and "edgy" boyfriend is to her. How he is mean to her, doesn't treat her well, cheats on her, etc. The "friend" guy hears this and keeps thinking, "oh, I have a chance with her, she will eventually realize this guy is wrong for her, doesn't deserve her, and that I'm actually a nice guy who cares about people". So he keeps wasting hours on hours talking to her on the phone, consoling her, giving her the attention she wants. The problem is, that's ALL she wants from him. To waste his time and get attention from him. The problem is, she sees him as lame, uncool, unaggressive.....she can't be attracted to someone she has all these preconceptions about.

Then just when he thinks she has seen the light, she goes back with her "cool" jerk boyfriend, and then afterwards goes and cries about it to her "lame just a friend" guy.

Another thing, is that women always make judgements in an instant. I've had so many women I go up and talk to, and maybe they think I'm cool....but sometime they are like, "who is this guy? why does he want to talk to me, is he desperate or something". I just try to be interesting on my own, then she goes off and forgets about me. Then another time, maybe I see her when i'm with another hot chick, or she finds out something about me she thinks is cool that I never told her about.....and she will be like "how come you didn't tell me you did this or that, or how come you didn't tell me lots of hotties want you? that's not fair!" and I'm like, it shouldn't matter, I don't want girls liking me for what I've done, for what I have, or because they just want to compete with other girls. I never tell anyone everything about myself, I don't need to.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

all woman could ever do was torture good men as long as they have existed. all they do is take and take and take from good men, take their lives and leave them with nothing but pure suffering.

Just look at nature and you see that either the male or the female abuses men. It is always men who are left out.

When you make the choice to follow sagacity and purity, we cannot complain about not being able to participate in the flesh, to partake joy in the bread and circuses. You sacrifice certain pleasurable aspects of societal customs to pursue another ideal. If one tries to have both the profane and pure, they end up confused-- conflicted-- or bitter.

When you make the choice to follow sagacity and purity, we cannot complain about not being able to participate in the flesh, to partake joy in the bread and circuses. You sacrifice certain pleasurable aspects of societal customs to pursue another ideal. If one tries to have both the profane and pure, they end up confused-- conflicted-- or bitter.

what is so pure about having such an uncontrollable "negative aura" because you can't have your basic needs to even BEGIN evolving and "being pure and simple, etc"

Let's face it man. Not everything has to be extreme ascetism. A lot of those ascetics are just parasites, but they couldn't control it. Why? Biology, biochemistry. You deprive yourself, or are deprived, you get neurochemical imbalances, and energetic imbalances, which are hard to 'transcend' in the first place. You can only transcend it by having Mastered yourself, not "being uncontrollably physiologically caught up".

Not everything is mind. A person NEEDS a physical foudnation to even BEGIN having a Mind. One needs such a foundation to Begin evolution.

Edited by Non

I agree there is truth to this. Females can be very petty. They can be so concerned with power and controlling men. Often petty squabbles are more important to them than living as productive of a life as possible, and achieving as much as you can.

Woman will spend all their time trying to "change" a man, and it's just a power game to them. Once the man has changed for them, they are no longer attracted to him, because she sees him as a "wussy" for letting her change him.

Another problem.....I'm sure this is a common story we have all heard.....The classic story of the woman who is attracted to "bad boys", "cocky humor", and guys who are aggressive or considered "cool" or "edgy". For some reason women just get turned on by negative personality traits. Then, and this is the worst part, they also like to have guys they see as "weak" or "nerdy" as friends. But of course "just friends". I personally think this is a type of stereotyping, and it is awful. It hurts a lot of men. Now the man who is her "friend", of course, actually likes her and wants to be with her. It should be obvious. Men are not as silly about putting people in categories or stereo typing them.

So what does the woman do? Well, she spends hours, wasting his time, talking to him about what a jerk her "cool" and "edgy" boyfriend is to her. How he is mean to her, doesn't treat her well, cheats on her, etc. The "friend" guy hears this and keeps thinking, "oh, I have a chance with her, she will eventually realize this guy is wrong for her, doesn't deserve her, and that I'm actually a nice guy who cares about people". So he keeps wasting hours on hours talking to her on the phone, consoling her, giving her the attention she wants. The problem is, that's ALL she wants from him. To waste his time and get attention from him. The problem is, she sees him as lame, uncool, unaggressive.....she can't be attracted to someone she has all these preconceptions about.

Then just when he thinks she has seen the light, she goes back with her "cool" jerk boyfriend, and then afterwards goes and cries about it to her "lame just a friend" guy.

Another thing, is that women always make judgements in an instant. I've had so many women I go up and talk to, and they maybe they think I'm cool....but sometime they are like, "who is this guy? why does he want to talk to me, is he desperate or something". I just try to be interesting on my own, then she goes off and forgets about me. Then another time, maybe I see her when i'm with another hot chick, or she finds out something about me she thinks is cool that I never told her about.....and she will be like "how come you didn't tell me you were a this or that, or how come you didn't tell me lots of hotties want you? that's not fair!" and I'm like, it shouldn't matter, I don't want girls liking me for what I've done, for what I have, or because they just want to compete with other girls. I never tell anyone everything about myself, I don't need to.

women are extremely judgemental. never satisfied with anything... and very inconsistent and unloyal. Only time she is loyal is if you keep her on edge where she'll be seeking your approval. Only then will she be loyal.

But this is just a majority.

• Like 1

women are extremely judgemental. never satisfied with anything... and very inconsistent and unloyal. Only time she is loyal is if you keep her on edge where she'll be seeking your approval. Only then will she be loyal.

Seriously Non, you gotta get out more :lol:

The more women I've gotten to know, the more I realized that they are just as varied as guys. Some are very chill, some are very tightly wound, acting out whatever social roles they want. There are a lot of different women out there, and they all have different personalities.

There's just no way to generalize. I've known a lot of attractive women who used their looks to manipulate people, and I've known a lot of attractive women who were actually very cool and non-judgmental, who really wanted to connect to others, because all their lives people had just been treating them as "the hot chick" and not really getting to know them.

So, you know, it runs the gamut. You can't just generalize about "the majority".

And, again, being a nice guy doesn't mean being a doormat. If you never express interest in a girl, she's going to think you aren't interested and moving on. So, you know, if you're the "nice guy friend" who listens to all her problems, maybe instead of keeping your mouth shut and hopes she one day realizes how much you care for her, maybe you should actually get together with her in person and be all like, "hey, I like you, you should dump your jackass boyfriend".

You can cry all you want about social norms and stuff, but I've found a lot of girls will give a lot of not so subtle hints, who will bend over backwards, just to try and bait the guy into making the move, because they feel that, for whatever reason, they can't/shouldn't make the first move, so they'll do everything in their power to get you to make the first move.

And guess what?

If you don't, they'll think you don't like them, and they'll stick with their jackass boyfriend who is at least capable to tell people what's on his mind.

Being upfront with her about your feelings and about what you want is in no way being a jerk, and will in no way mean you are no longer a nice guy.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 3

Well, you can't really keep a woman loyal. They are only loyal to themselves - and their own changing needs. If you happen to be the best for them that they can get at the time, then they will be loyal to "you" (but in reality, themselves). They are always looking to trade up though, so again this "loyalty" is an illusion. As are any "quick fix" games you might try to maintain that.

979149964_07c6b82b71_o.jpg

Self-Made Man: One Woman's Journey into Manhood and Back Again

You might find this book interesting. It was written by a lesbian who lived in drag for over a year to examine what life as a man is really like now (aside from all the usual feminist stereotypes). So, this is really a very unique perspective - from someone who essentially passed as a "yin" male, but with the actual background experience of life as a woman for comparative insight. And what she found really shocked her..

She found men to be far more sensitive and accepting than she had imagined.

Her experience with these men turned some of her long-held perceptions about men being harsh and rejecting and women being warm and welcoming upside down.

"I mean, it was just the most wonderful rush to get these guys' handshakes, and I felt comfortable, I mean as comfortable as I could feel, right away. They just took me in ... no questions asked," she said.

And as for dating women...just as you say:
Vincent even dabbled in the art of picking up women and agreed to wear a hidden camera for ABC News during her exploits.

She was quickly reminded that in this arena, it's women who have the power, she said.

Vincent said the dates were rarely fun and that the pressure of "Ned" having to prove himself was grueling. She was surprised that many women had no interest in a soft, vulnerable man.

"My prejudice was that the ideal man is a woman in a man's body. And I learned, no, that's really not. There are a lot of women out there who really want a manly man, and they want his stoicism," she said.

:lol: Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

To be honest i think these threads are stupid and simply a place for people to unload there ego along with all the issues they have with the opposite sex.

-Both men and women have Yin and Yang characteristics.

-Both energies Yin and Yang have value. Neither is better or worse, simply different. There is a time for action and a time for patience and passiveness.

-Peace

• Like 2

I can't believe how these threads have turned into woman hating bullshit. I find this very sad.

Females can be very petty.

Humans can be very petty. - fixed that for you.

Dude... this sounds to me an extremely biased view, based out of anger toward the feminine.

Like you just need some love, and to be laid.

A lot of your pain around the social norms is you being a victim. The point being... so what man. What are you going to do about it? You can intellectualize and bitch to forum people about it, or get up and go meet some women(who are super damn awesome btw).

Because they are people. Like others have said, it's not women are this, men are that. It's people are people.

What ever your belief, your going to look for evidence for it. But first you have to realize your beliefs are subjective, so.

How to identify your beliefs (that are completely subjective to you)

People are x

Women are y

Men are z

The world is q

Fill in the gaps.

Those are your beliefs about the world. Depending how open/closed they are, they hinder or help you.

If you can ever think of one time when one of those beliefs isn't true.. it's complete bullshit.

That you may have learned them from poor sources(painful histories, hurt pasts, etc) so that happens once, then you look for as much evidence as possible to back up the belief, because your mind wants to be right.... and it will try to protect the structures on which it lives.

And if you ever stop to question how you know what you think you know, you might find... it's pretty fucking ridiculous. Socrates was a pro at this, using the Socratic method. (to challenge beliefs and values by asking questions).

The point being that these color the lens through which you see the world.

Deal with the emotion beneath this and it is easier to change the beliefs.

Loving my nonjudgmental, loving, awesome, playful, caring girlfriend, who is very satisfied with me and loyal,

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 1

Although a depressing subject to dwell on, I notice that the "there is someone for everyone" and "everyone has a soul mate" beliefs appear to influence peoples perceptions quite a bit in these threads.

Let's consider that, in a given geographical locale, we have the following mathematical setup:

105 men to 100 women.

90% of men, through a combination of their own choices, willful emotional repression and conditioning by society and media, have some level of false yang, ranging from being workaholic dullards to outright assholes.

5% of men are more yin or balanced.

5% of men, due once again to a complex combination of their own choices, conditioning by other influences or sheer heartbreak, have very severe yang deficiency and are quite yin (but not in a good way)

80% of women, through a combination of their own internalized thoughts, habits, and conditioning by society are mostly attracted to the 90% of aforementioned male assholes.

5% of women are very strongly spiritual and balanced and are attracted to the 5% of balanced men.

15% of women are a bit better off than the aforementioned 80% but sort of on the fence. When push comes to shove, they would rather settle for one of the assholes than the 5% of men with severe yang deficiency. Some who have their own issues which might put off men (obesity) may not have any partners among the 90% demographic. They may settle for the 5% of those who are yang deficient, but it may not work out very well, and they may avoid such a choice altogether due to their own sense of personal dignity (totally understandable).

Result: many women are with men they don't particularily like, while the 5% of yang deficient men go without any partners and thus their loneliness and other problems are worsened. Even many of the more balanced men may have a hard time finding someone due to there being more men than women.

The above ratios are purely theoretical, obviously, but as can be seen when you have more men than women, along with skewed ratios for whom is interested in whom in this scenario, some people in a certain geographical locale MAY SIMPLY END UP ALONE. PC brow beating and pointing to your own success isn't going to help them. It's a plain mathematical fact. Keep in mind as well that in many areas of the first world countries, there are more men than women (in third world countries it is frequently the reverse).

Obviously though, people can change over time, and looking for a partner in a locale with better ratios is a possibility as well. :)

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

both men and women are left out

ever notice how women age faster than men?

ever wonder why?

Edited by bodyoflight

Also, never underestimate the energy a male can develop, or the endurance they can have. Most people in general don't have a lot of energy or endurance, but this can be overcome, and energy can be developed.

Especially if you develop Kidney energy ;)

how do you develop kidney energy?

Women will spend all their time trying to "change" a man, and it's just a power game to them. Once the man has changed for them, they are no longer attracted to him, because she sees him as a "wussy" for letting her change him.

Another thing, is that women always make judgements in an instant. I've had so many women I go up and talk to, and maybe they think I'm cool....but sometime they are like, "who is this guy? why does he want to talk to me, is he desperate or something". I just try to be interesting on my own, then she goes off and forgets about me. Then another time, maybe I see her when i'm with another hot chick, or she finds out something about me she thinks is cool that I never told her about.....and she will be like "how come you didn't tell me you did this or that, or how come you didn't tell me lots of hotties want you? that's not fair!" and I'm like, it shouldn't matter, I don't want girls liking me for what I've done, for what I have, or because they just want to compete with other girls. I never tell anyone everything about myself, I don't need to.

you know, the lord buddha and many spiritual masters once stated that there are devas, asuras and animals living in this world too..

some of us possess deva consciousness

some of us possess asura consciousness

some of us possess animal consciousness

the women and men whom both you and non described belong to those humans with animal consciousness..

the animal or human ego is much stronger than the deva or godly ego.. thus both men and women display the traits of animals.

Change your consciousness and you will attract those of the same consciousness as you..

There are many women in the world who possess deva consciousness and many of them live in the west too..

And there is huge difference in lifestyles between people of deva consciousness and people of animal consciousness

***to mods, the term "animals" is not an insult.. it is a reference to the animal realm of the 6 buddhist paths***

Although a depressing subject to dwell on, I notice that the "there is someone for everyone" and "everyone has a soul mate" beliefs appear to influence peoples perceptions quite a bit in these threads.

Let's consider that, in a given geographical locale, we have the following mathematical setup:

105 men to 100 women.

90% of men, through a combination of their own choices, willful emotional repression and conditioning by society and media, have some level of false yang, ranging from being workaholic dullards to outright assholes.

5% of men are more yin or balanced.

5% of men, due once again to a complex combination of their own choices, conditioning by other influences or sheer heartbreak, have very severe yang deficiency and are quite yin (but not in a good way)

80% of women, through a combination of their own internalized thoughts, habits, and conditioning by society are mostly attracted to the 90% of aforementioned male assholes.

5% of women are very strongly spiritual and balanced and are attracted to the 5% of balanced men.

15% of women are a bit better off than the aforementioned 80% but sort of on the fence. When push comes to shove, they would rather settle for one of the assholes than the 5% of men with severe yang deficiency. Some who have their own issues which might put off men (obesity) may not have any partners among the 90% demographic. They may settle for the 5% of those who are yang deficient, but it may not work out very well, and they may avoid such a choice altogether due to their own sense of personal dignity (totally understandable).

Result: many women are with men they don't particularily like, while the 5% of yang deficient men go without any partners and thus their loneliness and other problems are worsened. Even many of the more balanced men may have a hard time finding someone due to there being more men than women.

The above ratios are purely theoretical, obviously, but as can be seen when you have more men than women, along with skewed ratios for whom is interested in whom in this scenario, some people in a certain geographical locale MAY SIMPLY END UP ALONE. PC brow beating and pointing to your own success isn't going to help them. It's a plain mathematical fact. Keep in mind as well that in many areas of the first world countries, there are more men than women (in third world countries it is frequently the reverse).

Obviously though, people can change over time, and looking for a partner in a locale with better ratios is a possibility as well. :)

What's funny is that people get all these hang-ups about being alone.

Does it mean you are less worthy as a man or a woman if you end up being alone?

The highest spiritual masters attain enlightenment by not having a spouse or kids to drag them down.

I don't mean that enlightenment is impossible with a spouse and kids but enlightenment is so much harder with a spouse and kids.

You spend so much time and energy with a spouse and kids that you scarcely have time and energies with anything else.

So I can safely assure everyone in here that NON will have a near zero probability chance of attaining enlightenment in this lifetime unless he destroys this animalistic attachment/clinging to the notion of having a spouse and kids.

Edited by bodyoflight

Sign in to follow this