fizix

Robert Bruce's Manifestation and Self-Healing

Guest sykkelpump

I dont have this course,but I am sure it builds on his old stuff which is really bad new age stuff imo.dangerous actually if you ask me.it doesnt even relay on common spiritual principles.his way of teaching meditation for example is to just block your thoughts which will not give you anything other than headache

Edited by sykkelpump

This has marketing, applied to the New Age disinformation act, written all over it. The amount of buzzwords/triggers used in his sales pitch makes me wonder how anyone but the most desperate can even take this seriously, let alone pay for it.

I believe that you'll get much more out of diligently practising cheap/freely available methods. Sure, you'll learn a lot by buying up every method published and studying it for details that might enhance your practise and understanding but you certainly won't need any package sold by someone who is obviously out to sell you something shiny.

If this system develops you as a person and is healing by nature then at some point it should open up your heart and develop your compassion, then you would want to help and heal as many people as possible which is at odds with charging a lot of money. The best healer I have ever met charges less than most of the local Reiki practitioners because he wants to heal as many people as possible not heal just a few but get rich.

I received an email from him and he said an enlightened being that he is working with was watching me to see how I would react to the message.

I received an email from him and he said an enlightened being that he is working with was watching me to see how I would react to the message.

was that a spam email?

if so that is some dark manipulative marketing.

Robert Bruce has a solid system, and has had a lot of really great information and practices out for a long time.

And in terms of marketing, this has killed him.

Why?

He has nowhere to go. He has already laid out an extensive practice to develop your energy body, astral project, and things of that sort which, if you just practice it diligently, would lead you to uncover many new things and answer a lot of questions on YOUR OWN.

Which means that people have very little incentive to buy any of his new products, which probably explains some of the sketchy things he's been doing/saying- it's the only way he can scrape together money.

I was interested to see what his new program would have to offer, so I signed up on the mailing list. But when the info for new new stuff came out, I unsubscribed. Why? It's nothing that either 1) isn't already out there, or 2) stuff you couldn't figure out yourself if you actually practiced his method for long enough to be competently skilled in it. And the tricks he's trying to pull (or perhaps the tricks those around him are trying to pull) sully the good nature of the practices he's already put out there, and I really believe what's out there is good quality. Sucky business model (get all your best products out for cheap), but good for getting info out to people.

I feel like many of these products are aimed at people who want to be a part of something, but don't actually practice. Because if they did, they'd realize that their practice gives them everything they need! There's no need to spend $10,000 on a seminar- better to spend 100 solid hours doing his practices (which you can acquire for anything from completely free to around $30) to get something real, something that would answer your own questions.

The expensive stuff is for people who aren't capable of working on their own. At least, that's how I see it. I'm sure his marketing strategy will tell people like me I'm wrong and that it's all new material that hasn't ever been seen before....

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

I received that message too. I promptly addressed said being and said something along the lines of "Please let Robert know that such emails damage his credibility." I wonder if it worked?

:lol:

That is creepy to say the least :lol:

Guest sykkelpump

Robert Bruce has a solid system, and has had a lot of really great information and practices out for a long time.

And in terms of marketing, this has killed him.

Why?

He has nowhere to go. He has already laid out an extensive practice to develop your energy body, astral project, and things of that sort which, if you just practice it diligently, would lead you to uncover many new things and answer a lot of questions on YOUR OWN.

Which means that people have very little incentive to buy any of his new products, which probably explains some of the sketchy things he's been doing/saying- it's the only way he can scrape together money.

I was interested to see what his new program would have to offer, so I signed up on the mailing list. But when the info for new new stuff came out, I unsubscribed. Why? It's nothing that either 1) isn't already out there, or 2) stuff you couldn't figure out yourself if you actually practiced his method for long enough to be competently skilled in it. And the tricks he's trying to pull (or perhaps the tricks those around him are trying to pull) sully the good nature of the practices he's already put out there, and I really believe what's out there is good quality. Sucky business model (get all your best products out for cheap), but good for getting info out to people.

I feel like many of these products are aimed at people who want to be a part of something, but don't actually practice. Because if they did, they'd realize that their practice gives them everything they need! There's no need to spend $10,000 on a seminar- better to spend 100 solid hours doing his practices (which you can acquire for anything from completely free to around $30) to get something real, something that would answer your own questions.

The expensive stuff is for people who aren't capable of working on their own. At least, that's how I see it. I'm sure his marketing strategy will tell people like me I'm wrong and that it's all new material that hasn't ever been seen before....

what have you achieved with his new energy system since you say it is solid?

it is at the best,the worst forcing system out there.but actually it is no system at all,it is just based on trying to manipulate and create feelings in the body with sensitivity training. which have nothing to do with real qi gong,yoga,meditation etc.

And since most of it already is free it is funny almost nobody use it.imo only people who knows nothing about real cultivation practice his stuff.

Hi Friends,

I think we're giving Robert Bruce too hard a time here. 200 bucks is a lot of money, yet if we look at what other big shots charge people, I really don't think Robert is through the roof. On that note, I just received an email from another self-promoting linage master who will teach me meditation for 27 bucks (recurring) or some short form of Taiji together with a certificate for only 5,000 dollars.

I agree that the marketing efforts of Robert Bruce and his marketing are a bit of joke (at least it makes me laugh :lol:), yet I advise everybody not to underestimate the value of Aussie honesty and saying things straight out. The really (really!) nice thing about Robert Bruce is that he is not one of these teachers that always promise you too much only to discover that you need to buy his next course because they're holding back. In other words, 200 dollars for spilling it is really good value IMHO - especially if you're looking for a short cut to getting started. Sure, you can do things without a master (I did!) - yet many on this forum fret that you need a master for pretty much anything. If that's you I would definitely consider this program as high value for little money.

In other words, 200 dollars for spilling it is really good value IMHO

But my question, though, is: what exactly is he spilling?

What exactly is so new and worth that much money?

He's already put out practices which are very cheap, and if you develop them to a reasonable level, can work things out for yourself. I haven't seen anything from him, so far, that is so incredibly new and that can't be attainable on your own if you just go through the practices he's already put out.

I laud the manner in which he has put out practices and information prior to this program- they've been easily accessible and quite comprehensive. But let's get real, that's not a good way to make money. It seems like now he's (or maybe the people around him) are trying to get more money, and to that extent they are trying to get something out of his material which I just don't think is there.

Maybe if they had tried this at the beginning of the career, MAYBE it might have worked....

At a certain point you HAVE to practice. At a certain point, money is going to get you nowhere. If you've got the practice and know the theory, that's it, it's all on YOU. Robert Bruce has put out the theory and the practice LOOOOOONG ago. If you practice it, you'll get it.

Which is why I feel this program is more for people who just don't practice, and I'm skeptical about what the content can possibly be- if it's too basic, then it's not worth the money (as it's already out there), and if it's too advanced, then you won't get it unless you've practice, but if you've practiced to that level, you won't need the program to begin with!

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Hi Sloppy,

I see your point: It's already out there - just go and discover - generally I tend to agree. So, I pose the question, why do people buy any courses in the first place (and here I mean in general, not just from Robert Bruce)?

I guess the answer is that there different many reasons. The most compelling one I can think of is that it is a huge short cut - plain and simple - it will save you heaps of time. Thus, all I am saying is that if you want a course for your development, I think RB is offering good value for money. If you don't want a course and want to study on your own that's great too - then simply avoid the courses because so much has been written about anything we discuss on this forum that nobody really needs a course if he's willing to invest the time and effort on his own in finding the right books, reading, experimenting and practicing.

I see your point: It's already out there - just go and discover - generally I tend to agree. So, I pose the question, why do people buy any courses in the first place (and here I mean in general, not just from Robert Bruce)?

Some people really DO offer never before revealed practices, or offer practices that can and are only taught in person. Wang Liping comes to mind- a lot has been written about the practices (like in the book on him), but not many of the practices are ever revealed. To do that you'd have to pay quite a bit of money to head on over to China or wherever a seminar/retreat is being held.

But for Robert Bruce specifically, I think it's kind of different. A LOT has been written on the practices. They've been described in detail quite publicly. If you do the practices, you can reach a spot where you can find the stuff that Robert Bruce teaches on your own. If you want someone to fulfill the role of teacher, and help you through problems, there's a forum for that, and a pretty darn good one, I think.

Now if you aren't practicing, sure, you can spend however much money you want on something new which you think will either make you practice, or make your practice better.... but you have to practice eventually, or you won't get anything. And once you get to a certain point in the practice, the money isn't going to help you- you're gonna be the only one who can help yourself.

So again I just question what exactly is so great in this program and packages that he's putting out. Because if you just practice what's out there, you can get it for yourself. And if you don't practice, then no amount of money is going to make up for your lack of practice, and you're just paying to hear something which, for you, is only going to be little more than a fictional story, as without the practice you'll never get it yourself. Which is why I think for some people (the kinds who don't practice seriously), it's more about paying money to be part of a larger spiritual movement, being in a spiritual "club" of like minded people. Which I guess is okay. Or they can come join TTB :P

And I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Some emails I received from RB mailing list :

1 -An Ascended Master Is Watching You Right Now...

An Ascended Master is observing you specifically

as you read this very email right now.

I'm absolutely serious. There is a deity watching your

reaction to this email at this very moment.

How do I know? Are you shocked, or confused?

2- Open this by now (SERIOUSLY)

3- What happens when two spirits... "do it" ?

4- 3... 2... 1... Blast Off! (URGENT)

This is a very important moment for both of us.

For those of you that have been counting down the days,

your time for action is here at last.

I am proud to announce, that you can officially go get your

copy of my new online video course, Manifestation & Healing,

right now!

I subscribed to RB mailing list out of curiosity since I've always found his OBE stuff interesting but the marketing is really over the top. What happened to him, he always came across as a down to earth well grounded individual, my guess is this MARKETING CAMPAIGN is orchestrated by a dude fresh from a business school or something . This is really putting me off...

Anyway for all I know the material that they are pimping might be worth the money they are asking......

What happened to him, he always came across as a down to earth well grounded individual, my guess is this MARKETING CAMPAIGN is orchestrated by a dude fresh from a business school or something . This is really putting me off...

There was actually a video in which the guy in charge of the marketing/business side was talking. My guess is that it's mostly his ideas, and not Robert Bruce's. I don't like the marketing approach to this either.

But I also think it's quite possible that Robert Bruce just found some guy who looked hip, young, and had some kind of a marketing background degree or something, and let him do what he thought was best....

At least I'm hoping that's the case.

That is just hilarious. :lol:

And since most of it already is free it is funny almost nobody use it.imo only people who knows nothing about real cultivation practice his stuff.

You better hope Alwayson doesn't see this because he might just lose it. :lol:

Guest sykkelpump

That is just hilarious. :lol:

You better hope Alwayson doesn't see this because he might just lose it. :lol:

:lol: I forgot about alwayson,I was worried about the " Ascended Master" would see it.Maybe he tells alwayson.

Funny how some people makes stupid exuses for every self claimed masters out there,even if it is no limit how ridicolous their marketing is.

:lol: I forgot about alwayson,I was worried about the " Ascended Master" would see it.Maybe he tells alwayson.

Funny how some people makes stupid exuses for every self claimed masters out there,even if it is no limit how ridicolous their marketing is.

Well if you remember back to the days of all the wild kunlun threads out there, it came out that Max himself wasn't always responsible for (or, in some cases, even aware of) some of the marketing strategies that went on, what was said, and how it was said.

So maybe Robert Bruce has really gone off his rocker. Maybe he hasn't. Since we don't know, we don't know.

But it's a fact that someone else is in charge of the "business aspects" as Robert Bruce has put it, and that might very well mean the marketing. And it's very possible that Robert Bruce doesn't micromanage everything, or personally approve everything that gets sent out.

These aren't excuses, they are a reality of business. And until someone makes a tell all about how Robert Bruce runs his business, then there is no way to know for sure either way, and we should all keep that in mind.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Guest sykkelpump

Well if you remember back to the days of all the wild kunlun threads out there, it came out that Max himself wasn't always responsible for (or, in some cases, even aware of) some of the marketing strategies that went on, what was said, and how it was said.

So maybe Robert Bruce has really gone off his rocker. Maybe he hasn't. Since we don't know, we don't know.

But it's a fact that someone else is in charge of the "business aspects" as Robert Bruce has put it, and that might very well mean the marketing. And it's very possible that Robert Bruce doesn't micromanage everything, or personally approve everything that gets sent out.

These aren't excuses, they are a reality of business. And until someone makes a tell all about how Robert Bruce runs his business, then there is no way to know for sure either way, and we should all keep that in mind.

He is however responible for his new energy system.which he personally teach and bragging about.

You said he has a solid system,I assume you wouldnt say that if you havent tried it out seriously for a long time.So I asked what you personally have achived with his system.please be honest.

He is however responible for his new energy system.which he personally teach and bragging about.

You said he has a solid system,I assume you wouldnt say that if you havent tried it out seriously for a long time.So I asked what you personally have achived with his system.please be honest.

If you want some personal testimonies, go check out his forum.

Guest sykkelpump

If you want some personal testimonies, go check out his forum.

There must be a reason you want answer me.why marketing products you dont know?

There must be a reason you want answer me.why marketing products you dont know?

Who's marketing?

I am merely advocating for a balance of information.

You have gone after Robert Bruce a couple of times in the past. I would hate for a newbie to come across your post and think that was the definitive review of Robert Bruce's method.

I just wanted to let other readers know that there are other people who have practice Robert Bruce's method, and find it a fulfilling experience.

:)