Jack Elias

I was made aware of this group by one of your members who referred another member to my work. Thank you whomever you are.

My name is Jack Elias. I have been a practicing Buddhist for 40 years and a hypnotherapist and hypnotherapy and NLP trainer for 18 years. I am the author of Finding True Magic: Transpersonal Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy/NLP.

One of my specialties is working with spiritual practitioners and seekers and non-seekers.

I look forward to sharing with you all.

Peace,

Jack

Edited by Jack Elias

Hey Jack!

Small world, Reality ;)

A big WELCOME to you! I think you'll enjoy the good folks here.

(Folks, Jack's work is the cream of the crop, clear, true and accessible. Do check out his website, Finding True Magic

Yay! Glad you're here.

Karen

Edited by karen

Wow. Welcome Jack! Karen let me listen to an old workshop of yours last week. I was very touched by the way you weaved Buddhist and other Eastern wisdom into your approach. I was also impressed to hear that you were a serious student of Suzuki-Roshi and also Chogyam Trungpa. It's very nice to see a vertical dimension brought to NLP and hypnosis so elegantly. Would you say that your book Finding True Magic is the most accessible entry point to your work?

Thanks,

Sean

Hooray!

hello Jack!

I'm so pleased you are here.

The funny thing is- I've been listening to your voice every day for the past week... I bought a CD from you about releasing allergies a week or so ago.

It has been deeply helpful to me. Thankyou.

and Welcome.

:)

love, cat.

Hey Jack!

Small world, Reality ;)

(Folks, Jack's work is the cream of the crop, clear, true and accessible. Do check out his website, Finding True Magic

Yay! Glad you're here.

Karen

Hey Jack!

Small world, Reality ;)

Yay! Glad you're here.

Karen

I'm not sure if I am doing this right, but here is my attempt at a reply.

Thanks for your constant support and kind words Karen. Does this just come to you or does everyone see it?

Peace,

Jack

Edited by Jack Elias

Wow. Welcome Jack! Karen let me listen to an old workshop of yours last week. I was very touched by the way you weaved Buddhist and other Eastern wisdom into your approach. I was also impressed to hear that you were a serious student of Suzuki-Roshi and also Chogyam Trungpa. It's very nice to see a vertical dimension brought to NLP and hypnosis so elegantly. Would you say that your book Finding True Magic is the most accessible entry point to your work?

Thanks,

Sean

Sean,

Thank you for your welcome. I am very happy to read that you liked listening to my program - which workshop were you listening to?

I am very fortunate to have lived with these Great Beings. If you like, you can read interviews I gave on my time with them at www.cuke.com (about Roshi) and www.chronicleproject.com (Rinpoche) . (How did Karen make my URL a live link?)

As far as an entry point, I guess it would depend on the individual. Books are the usual entry point to most topics. As thorough as my book is, it is just a beginning introduction to the concepts that you get to experience by taking the course, either live or by distance learning with the CD's and DVD's, and with the workshop programs as well.

Please let me know if I am using the system to reply properly.

Peace,

Jack

Hooray!

hello Jack!

I'm so pleased you are here.

The funny thing is- I've been listening to your voice every day for the past week... I bought a CD from you about releasing allergies a week or so ago.

It has been deeply helpful to me. Thankyou.

and Welcome.

:)

love, cat.

Cat,

Small world! I am guessing who you are and will not say in case you just want to be known by your Forum name. It is very gratifying to read that the CD is helping you! I have been replying to the posts of welcome I have received and am not sure I am doing it right, so please let me know.

Peace,

Jack

Hey Jack

Great to see you made it here. Karen is the one to thank for introducing me to your work. (thanks karen :) )

If you're interested to see what kind of Taoist practices some of us do, have a look at Trunk's (Keith's) excellent website: www.alchemicaltaoism.com

I'm really glad you dropped by and enjoy your stay!

best,

Harry

Thanks Harry. You should be getting your CD's soon. Let me know how you like them

Peace, Jack

Hi Jack,

Sean is the host here, and I'm sure he'll fill you in with any details you need, but your posts came out fine on the forum. The quoting worked fine.

A reply to a forum message posts publicly, but the forum also has private messaging, under My Controls.

To create a live link, just click on the globe icon right above where you're composing your message. (I think it's a globe.. little blue ball with a chain link thing). That inserts a link wherever your cursor is. You enter the URL first, and then the way you want the text to appear.

Also you can go to My Controls to change your email options, to receive email notification of replies to your forum messages, or turn that feature off, etc.

Talk more soon!

Karen

If you like, you can read interviews I gave on my time with them at www.cuke.com (about Roshi) and www.chronicleproject.com (Rinpoche) . (How did Karen make my URL a live link?)
For making a link:

There's an icon that looks like a world with a chain-link at the bottom of it. The icon is just above the edit-window when composing a msg. I took the liberty of adding links to your above quote.

I noticed that you also spent time with the Karmapa. I don't think that there are words adequate to acknowledge the line-up of teachers that you've been so fortunate to spend time with.

Keith

Hi Jack,

Very glad to have you here. Post a thought, great or mundane as a New Post in the Discussion area. In general we try not to get too commercial and sound like an ad, but it would be great to hear about your thoughts and work. Jump into any discussion. Maybe Personal Pages would be an ideal place for an indepth look at what you work.

Many Welcomes

Michael

Hi Jack,

Very glad to have you here. Post a thought, great or mundane as a New Post in the Discussion area. In general we try not to get too commercial and sound like an ad, but it would be great to hear about your thoughts and work. Jump into any discussion. Maybe Personal Pages would be an ideal place for an indepth look at what you work.

Many Welcomes

Michael

Thanks Michael. I have posted an article, which is an excerpt from my book, in the articles section - What is Hypnosis?

Jack

Edited by Jack Elias