phore

shaktipat

How about theory that Kundalini awakaned people are quite rare and when it awakens it is on top of the head|?Than a person is supposed to be sorted forever in anyway and not affected by laws of karma.

Anyone heard about it ?Thats what I was fed in past anyaway.

That concept is unknown to me but top down awakenings are not rare. In fact, I would call it almost as common as bottom up. (in my experience.)Then people also awaken thru the heart. That is a nice way to do it....Opening the heart first.

s

I just want to add, any teacher who helps, guides, or awakens a person's kundalini has a LIFE LONG responsibility to that person. This is my decision.

Even if that person were to come to hate me, and that has happened, I will never turn my back on them. Sometimes they return and sometimes they don't.

That is part of the responsibility. If you can't handle that then step away.

s

• Like 2

I try to stay away from debates about k these days.

Just some clarification. I just want to say about amplification....you are assuming,yes?, that is the fault of the teacher if it not managed correctly. True, but a person has to have a teacher first. If it is spontaneous in a stay at home mom who lives the wheat fields of Kansas who attends a fundamentalist church in a conserative community...well...context is important. Sometimes just an acknowledgement or kind word and/or a touch on the shoulder or back is enough to handle problems like this.

Just for the record I primarily worked and still work with those who are spontaneous awakenings with no frame of reference or support in their lives. I have worked with Muslim, Sufi, Mormons, agnostics, Baptists, Pagans, Catholics, secular Hindus, very wealthy, poor, middle class, soldiers, nuns, engineers, spiritual leaders and teachers (yes, we have problems too), etc.

Heh, kundalini is not a token of how spiritual you are. Maybe in the inner cultivation community but not with those who aren't in it. Those who are out of it just want to know how do I manage it or get rid of it and get assurance they are not going crazy. I am one of the first to say Kundalini is not a guarantee of enlightenment or super powers. I will say it can make the processes more attainable.

Some of the biggest freaks and a$$holes I have met are kundalites. This because they have not had the blessing of being with a good teacher.

No one has all the answers about this process although many (including traditions) think they do. I treat the Kundalini process like Open Source Code. Use what works and let go what doesn't.

I have no idea why people think MCO or sacral pumps are kundalini.You mentioning it is the first time I heard that.

It does dry up the body from heat but not 100% everybody has that happen. I can feel my adrenals "squeak" when it dripped adrenaline when the energy surged in the early years. My skin turned dark brown for a week once when the k was active thru the second chakra. It was like a dark brown inverted triangle between below my naval and above my pubic line. It was way hotter than the surrounding skin. Some people have actually had burns/blisters go from their foot, stripe up their back along the spine and out the top of their head. Glenn Morris, lost hair at the base of his skull from being burned until he learned about keeping tongue up to the roof of the mouth.

Just staying hydrated and keeping the tongue up will help avoid some of the heat/drying problems.

Please realize that we might be talking about two different things. You might be talking about something that is undertaken in a controlled environment. If this happens in a controlled environment then this is something the teacher must explore and address. In an uncontrolled environment, no teacher, no support...these can be common experiences.

Heat is a huge symptom for the unprepared. Blistering, blazing heat in people who are not in any kind of inner cultivation project to help having cleaned them out. I think I could set the room on fire in the beginning. I would make windows sweat in the warmth of the day. Teaching inner cultivation, like chi gong or yoga,is very important to newbies. People are re-engineering their inner landscape. High heat is manifested in those who have had no inner cultivation practice or have huge piles of emotional garbage and trauma.

I had no teacher, no support other than from the k internet group for a very long time.

Yes, Amrita. One can even taste it in the kiss of another kundalini person. :wub:

blessings,

s

Hey no problem with any of that ShaktiMama :)

I helped run a Kundalini support group here in Melbourne for a number of years, and most of the people there were other spontaneous's as well.

And sure, especially in spontaneous awakening and in people from crap schools, Kundalini can seem like fire and will act that way on the system. Also In many many people, the first awakening will also feel like fire, but Ignorant fear mongers here are saying that Kundalini 'Is Fire' and the best thing you can do is reduce it before it consumes your life force.

To me that makes it seem like they had a spontaneous awakening and/or studied in a possibly traditional but crap school and never learnt to manage It, nor discovered any of its secrets.

That position gives them no grounds to make an authoritative statement on the superior nature of Taoist energetics over Kundalini practices... [well maybe some K practices]

And yes Kundalini awakening unfortunately is a Badge of accomplishment that many people wear, and also many people confuse 'any' energy in the spine with having an awake Kundalini.

As one example look at the Ipsalu Tantra people. {new agey I know} but they do their pelvic thrusty 'ooh' exersise which is loosly based on a traditional practice, and does activate very strong pleasurable second chakra sexual feelings, and when all this juice is built up, they draw it up the spine with a cobra breath.

After a while all this orgasmic pleasure is cycling through the spine, sometimes causing shuddering Kriya's as pleasure hitting contraction is likely to do, But then they are claiming to have awakened Kundalinis.

Rubbish. The students and Teachers in this tradition probably genuinely believe it is K at work, but will be in a very hard spot to help if one of their students ever actually 'pops'.

These myths need to be dispelled if we are to ever have a clear understanding of a miraculous process that is native to the Human psyche and its evolution.

Blessings!

Very cool. I'm all for dispelling myths :)

"Open Source Code. Use what works and let go what doesn't."

You have my vote on that one. :)

"I have no idea why people think MCO or sacral pumps are kundalini.You mentioning it is the first time I heard that."

I'll take a guess that MCO might be the first experience many people (ever?) have of the effects of awareness on something "physical" that seems outside their usual run of conscious awareness. And really, just because MCO is the most common internal exercise that is taught to people. Although if you ask the women, they might come back with some rather obvious answers :blush::wub:

I mean (mostly) when you move a limb, it hardly suprises you that all that happens at all! But moving what initially might seem to be a single mass of "flesh" - well!

I can't speak to the sacral/cranial pumps thing. Because I don't know what they are. What are they?

See, here's the dumb thing, internal exercises just aren't commonly talked about. if you go to any serious yoga school, hell, any serious horse-riding school, all that stuff gets discussed. :)

It doesn't mean IMO that you no longer need teachers :)

I'll take a guess that MCO might be the first experience many people (ever?) have of the effects of awareness on something "physical" that seems outside their usual run of conscious awareness. And really, just because MCO is the most common internal exercise that is taught to people. Although if you ask the women, they might come back with some rather obvious answers :blush::wub:

Heheh :D ahh, Goddess bless Women :wub:

Amrita is fantastic. Ive also noticed an elixer produced near the ming men that synergizes with the amrita. I dont hear too much about this other elixer.

Energizing the glands that produce amrita and other elixers is a big part of kundalini shaktipat.

:)

That concept is unknown to me but top down awakenings are not rare. In fact, I would call it almost as common as bottom up. (in my experience.)Then people also awaken thru the heart. That is a nice way to do it....Opening the heart first.

s

I have heard it is common belief between some traditional yog and tantric practicioners -this is coming from East Indian yogi I have been learning from in past.

I am not sure what he meant as I wasnt interested than,but am interested now..hehe

Amrita is fantastic. Ive also noticed an elixer produced near the ming men that synergizes with the amrita. I dont hear too much about this other elixer.

Energizing the glands that produce amrita and other elixers is a big part of kundalini shaktipat.

:)

Amrita is produced after Kundalini 'charged' spinal fluid reaches the mid brain, then sits there for days, while your brain glands pump their juices into the charged CSP. Once these mix together, it Turns into Amrita which is a physical fluid, the way water is physical.

It seep down through the soft palate. If you are still it will drop onto the back of your tongue, and is the sweetest taste Imaginable. If you are not still you will probably just collect it with your tongue.

Either way It is Utterly astonishing in its effects on the human psyche, and any one experience of it will last at least months and is comparable in Intensity to Several smokes of Dmt, but without any trippy distortion.

It is not some field that might 'hover' at your ming mien. And it is not some happy gland sensation from chi work.

Hi every body,

Last week I asked Tony to do a kundalini shaktipat, I would like to share with you:

While the session I hadn't notice any thing special !

I was very sad, then I gone to sleep !

I said if there was some transfert of energy I can do out of body, I tried and

i could go out of my body and did some tourist in the sky full of starts...:) then i came back to my body and this one i tried to sleep but i felt very strong vibration like a train curb on his track, also the vibration on my lower back i said take esay and let's go....

I should say few days before shaktipat I felt the enery healing and I still continue to receive

I like very much the work of Tony,

Clean and efficient

*) Sorry for my english

Blessing

Bahram

• Like 1

Sometimes the effects of Shaktipat do indeed show up most starkly when you're asleep. I've had some VERY intense dreams in the past after a session. :)

Interesting!

Maybe I ought to try. Athough I've gotten a bit overconcerned about this stuff and I don't know if it would be a good idea. Actually, that would be interesting to discuss. Why and when and why not get shaktipat.

I'd say for the "why not" idea that it might be too much to handle all at once.

Interesting!

Maybe I ought to try. Athough I've gotten a bit overconcerned about this stuff and I don't know if it would be a good idea. Actually, that would be interesting to discuss. Why and when and why not get shaktipat.

I'd say for the "why not" idea that it might be too much to handle all at once.

In my case it was like battery failure of the car ! need to let me start with another battery :) :)

But actualy with our modern life we need to balance our lives ! if it's not possible we should call on experts

Blessing

Bahram