phore

shaktipat

hey everyone,

i wanted to share my new website thundershaman.com/

here i offer shaktipats and cosmic healing over any distance.

There is no set price. I ask for donations, to balance karma from the energy transfer, and it helps root the energy.

^_^

• Like 4

hey everyone,

There is no set price. I ask for donations, to balance karma from the energy transfer, and it helps root the energy.

^_^

Truly trained people who can actually manipulate energetics to help others are desperately needed in today's society. We all have issues that this type of healing can address, be it physical, emotional, or spiritual.

• Like 1

hey everyone,

^_^

I am glad you are helping people :D

Namaste

• Like 2

I am glad you are helping people :D

Namaste

thanks for your support everyone. I am thinking of expanding the content of my site to include better descriptions of the services provided.

ill be updating the content over the next few weeks. maybe some more pictures.

• Like 1

thanks for your support everyone. I am thinking of expanding the content of my site to include better descriptions of the services provided.

ill be updating the content over the next few weeks. maybe some more pictures.

Constructive criticism intended in a friendly manner below!

I think expanding your descriptions would be a good idea. Something about how the services will actually be delivered would definitely be good to see! The more content your site has, the better. People will want to know why they should send their money to you instead of someone else, after all. :)

How ARE the transmissions delivered? :) Skype session or something like that? Or are you like energy ninja...the unsuspecting recipient goes about their day unawares, when suddenly...holy chakras, batman! WHAMMO!

• Like 1

How ARE the transmissions delivered? :) Skype session or something like that? Or are you like energy ninja...the unsuspecting recipient goes about their day unawares, when suddenly...holy chakras, batman! WHAMMO!

if it is shaktipat or healing then i would usually tell the person what time i intend to send the energy work. then they can relax and tune in.

i have used skype sessions before. I can also do the energy ninja thing if i need to.

I usually send energy over several day periods. This builds up healing energy without shocking the system.

• Like 1

if it is shaktipat or healing then i would usually tell the person what time i intend to send the energy work. then they can relax and tune in.

i have used skype sessions before. I can also do the energy ninja thing if i need to.

I usually send energy over several day periods. This builds up healing energy without shocking the system.

Cool deal. :) Good luck with the site! I like your approach with the donations.

• Like 2

Congrats Phore,

Another suggestion would be to take some short videos of yourself explaining what you do or your experience and uploading them to youtube. Then you can embed your vids right onto your website. Videos help people get a feel for your personally plus it allows you to share with people from your heart which is another way to transmit your energy to people...

Good luck...

• Like 4

hey everyone,

^_^

Woo Hoo! :wub:

on a side note...i apologize for not making some of the skype practice and study group you are having...i am busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs as they say in the south. I keep you all close in my thoughts and in my heart.

Blessings

s

im in the middle of working on a huge update to the site. Heres a sample.

http://www.thundershaman.com/KundaliniShaktipat.html

more coming soon. ^_^

Thank you for your support everyone.

were you struck by lightning? thunder shaman would imply both siberian / indigenous asian heritage or connection and being literally chosen by the spirits via lightning strike (as opposed to more common initiatory sickness).

http://www.tengerism.org/becoming_a_shaman.html

were you struck by lightning? thunder shaman would imply both siberian / indigenous asian heritage or connection and being literally chosen by the spirits via lightning strike (as opposed to more common initiatory sickness).

http://www.tengerism.org/becoming_a_shaman.html

no i was struck by thunder. B)

It was given to me by some elementals.

i have gotten 152 hits from this website in the past few days.

i do not know if anyone has attempted to contact me through the sites contact form. The contact form has been down for several days and i was not aware of it. My email is on the contact me page now. Please contact me through my email. Thank you. :)

no i was struck by thunder. B)

It was given to me by some elementals.

Interesting. I have never heard of someone being struck by thunder. Would you explain further what that actually is...

So, Phore,

I fully support your desire to help others as a healer. I have no experience in the specific traditions you mention so this is just my observations as a fellow practitioner. I encourage you to continue your endeavors, so take my suggestions in the light I am giving them.

I would caution you against a couple of things: You refer to yourself as a "master" of qigong. It is extremely rare that anyone could achieve complete mastery of any qigong method in only 7 years. So, this may raise some doubts on your claims from some of your potential clients. For the title of Master, people are going to want to know how you achieved that title, what living master you personally and physically trained under and when you were given that title by your teacher. And if the Tien Tao Qigong method you mention is the same one that I think it is, (correspondence course) without specific info on your lineage and teacher, this sounds like a self-imposed title after learning from some books. Perhaps you completed the entire correspondence course and so you mean you have finished that aspect of training? If my understanding is not accurate, then if you want to be taken seriously by your clients, I would suggest listing who your teacher that you trained with in person who was in that lineage that has given you the title of master...

You also claim to have "fully awakened" your kundalini. This is also a very bold claim. It usually takes many years, even lifetimes of diligent practice under the direct, physical guidance of a master to fully awaken kundalini, this implies having reached enlightenment. This claim will also raise doubts... Unless you are simply stating that you have had some awakening experiences with your kundalini which is more common, but not actually having "Fully awakened" kundalini.

You also have connected your qigong training to Kundalini. Qigong is not focused on kundalini. While I understand that many people use and understand the word Kundalini in a general sense of "life force energy", the fact that you lump this word onto taoist practices also tends to indicate to me that you may not completely understand the meaning of this word or the distinction between Taoist and Yogic practices.

Vajra Yoga does imply lightning and kundalini, but you have not listed your particular lineage in that tradition or who your teacher was. This is a somewhat ambiguous term because it could either imply a traditional tibetan lineage, but there are also lots of storefront yoga studios that teach some mild meditation and hatha yoga that is called "Vajra Yoga." And there is a world of difference between these two...

Now, Assuming what you write is actually true, if you are looking for potential clients, then you are going to need to provide some detailed history and list your teachers and how it is you achieved such a high status. Basically it would mean that you need to explain how you became this energetic wunderkind to achieve complete mastery in these disciplines in such a short time...

Even if it IS true that you are a fully enlightened master, you might consider at least feigning some humility for the sake of your clients who will probably be more open to you if you simply stated that you had been practicing energy work for 7 years without making these claims of mastery.

I myself have only met two people who openly claimed to be energy masters, but they could prove their claims. I have met a few others who could choose that title if they wanted, but they did not believe they had achieved mastery yet... With no malice intended, I highly doubt that you in only 7 years have achieved the same abilities that these men who had trained for decades who denied mastery have achieved...

You don't seem like you are trying to deceive anyone, so that tends to indicate to me that you are sincere, but rather naive and may not have a very accurate understanding or in depth experience in these disciplines or of these terms.

So, in short, my suggestion would be to either list the living masters you trained under who have certified you as a master in these traditions or perhaps rethink your status on some of your claims.

As someone also mentioned, the term "shaman" has alot of baggage attached to it. I personally love the term in it's modern sense and use it alot, but I make sure that people know that I am not claiming to have trained under siberian shamans. So, perhaps a brief disclaimer that you are not a practitioner of siberian shamanism would also be a good thing...

I know for me personally, I would have no problem with someone stating they had been training and practicing these disciplines you mention for 7 years who was offering distance healing and Reiki etc..., but I would have serious doubts about working with anyone claiming energy mastery in only 7 years. So, in terms of your business success, you may be more successful with some less grandiose claims...

I could be completely wrong, but in the spirit of helping you succeed, I am simply stating my observations...

good luck...

• Like 6

5elementtao

Santiago Dobles, who posts as vajrasattva on the taobums, and Susan carlson, who posts as shaktimama on taobums, were my teachers. I learned heavens way qigong and vajra yoga primarily from Santiago. I have been to a few hatha yoga classes (mostly asanas and relaxation with some pranayama).

I actually know of the correspondence course in qigong you speak of, but I did not learn from it. Glenn Morris was a master of these techniques and passed them on through kap.

I suppose It was a combination of past lives, the good spirits in the forests of the ozark mountains, Fantastic Teachers, a lot of practice, starting relatively young, and the adventuring spirit that allowed me to awaken the kundalini. I began experiencing the sparse awakenings you spoke of in your post, they came and went almost daily for 6 months. Then the bubbling springs activated and the mojo freight train left the station. After that it began rewiring my system, opening channels, running cosmic orbits, fine tuning alchemical mechanisms ect.

I will take your advice into consideration as i write these updates.

Im just a traveler along the way. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RukUetw0hAM

Edited by phore

Aha! See? That is very valuable information that completely changes my impression of you.

You should definitely list that info on your site and include a personal history like you did here briefly.

People will need and want to know as much info about you as they can before they choose you as their healer...

If you can get some written endorsements by Vaj or the other instructors or even fellow students who have experienced you, I would put those on your site also.

Just as an observer, even if it IS true, for the sake of success in your business, I would still suggest that you dial back the "master" title. It is not necessary and will likely drive people away instead of attract them. As far as I know, I have not heard Vaj or shaktimama claim mastery. If you are their student and you claim mastery, it seems... confusing...

If you stay humble and share that you have a gift without quantifying it, I think you will get more clients and be able to help more people.

But, definitely you need alot more content on your site. The more people can read, see and hear of you, the better they will respond. You might want to take a look at other healers' websites to see what kind of stuff they have in order to give you more ideas...

Good luck!

• Like 4

Just as an observer, even if it IS true, for the sake of success in your business, I would still suggest that you dial back the "master" title. It is not necessary and will likely drive people away instead of attract them. As far as I know, I have not heard Vaj or shaktimama claim mastery. If you are their student and you claim mastery, it seems... confusing...

:) I am not a master nor have I ever claimed to be. Some think I am but I am not. There are many out there who have demonstrated more mastery than myself and do not claim to be masters. Spending a weekend with Jenny Lamb reaffirmed that for me. s

:) I am not a master nor have I ever claimed to be. Some think I am but I am not. There are many out there who have demonstrated more mastery than myself and do not claim to be masters. Spending a weekend with Jenny Lamb reaffirmed that for me. s

Interesting Susan. So how do you explain the electric blue stuff then? ;)

Interesting Susan. So how do you explain the electric blue stuff then? ;)

:lol:

She's just connected to the element of space... which is infinite, all pervasive, all permeating... etc. etc. When you are active through this connection, you are connected to great masters, even if you are merely a great student of them... to whatever degree...

All the other elements will be with that connection making it electric!! ZAP!!

It's a good thing...

hmm i sense a trap for weary travelers. I guess my concept of mastery was taken from martial arts. In aikido and other japanese martial arts, a master is simply a person who knows the way well enough to transmit it to open students. usually 4th degree black belt. I was not implying mastery like Lao Tzu, or Thor. Ah well, I suppose the way reveals itself inadvertently. This skilled traveler will leave fewer tracks in the next update. ;)