Thomsun

New and confused!

Hey, everyone.

Guess I'll have to introduce my self here. I'm a pretty young adult, male, living in Holland. Grew up multicultural amongst muslims, christians, buddhists. Also alot of people who claimed to be religious but were not so.

Found that these forums have a couple of mature people who hold valuable insights and perhaps paradoxical wisdom aswell. Not everyone! Just some, hehe... Well, I don't expect some guy/gal with all the answers here, but its certainly nice to read how everyone chats with eachother. My main interests on these forums are anything regarding the emotions and how they effect our lives in a good or bad way.

The Tao is so powerful when it comes to bringing peace in my life and gaining new perspectives. I've found that I can pretty much rely on Tao Te Ching anytime I'm confused about anything and need some new perspectives.

Looking forward to making my first topic.

Bye:)

Hi Thomsun,

Welcome to TTBs - suggest you post your question as a topic in Taoist discussion ... you'll probably get plenty of answers ... all you will have to do is decide if you agree with any of them.

Apech