Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Crystal Skulls

Silica and water create the strongest flow of tachyon and any old item carries

impressions of the past. Videos that show and caretakers of the skulls always

say that they cannot be made by man or with primitive tools and pieces of

quarts that large either do not exist or are very rare. Personally Iv'e seen

pieces of quarts much bigger than the largest skull out there and many non skull

carvings much more intricate made with primitive tool.

pieces of quarts much bigger than the largest skull out there and many non skull

Great stuff!:)

Yes modern society loves to project it's biases back in time. Silly heathens!

"Yes modern society loves to project it's biases back in time. Silly heathens!"

"Yes modern society loves to project it's biases back in time. Silly heathens!" :) Hope you don't mind :) All one has to do is stop listening to people who are so obviously biased. Oh wait, that would be "most" people. Ok. How about listening to people and understanding where their biases come from?

Why is this "historian" dude telling us what he's telling us?

"Yes modern society loves to project it's biases back in time. Silly heathens!"

"Yes modern society loves to project it's biases back in time. Silly heathens!" :) Hope you don't mind :) All one has to do is stop listening to people who are so obviously biased. Oh wait, that would be "most" people. Ok. How about listening to people and understanding where their biases come from?

Why is this "historian" dude telling us what he's telling us?

Yeah everyone is biased. Even me and you. I do try to understand, most of the time anyways ;). Thanks for the reminder though lol. It's easy to overlook one's own faults.

Yeah everyone is biased. Even me and you. I do try to understand, most of the time anyways ;). Thanks for the reminder though lol. It's easy to overlook one's own faults.

"Even me and you."

Who would've thunk it :D

Ah, but at least I know I'm biased :P Whereas YOU mister...

Anyhoo. What about this skull stuff? Can one make an orgone generator out of silica?

when i was a teenager i was out with friends who were "digging" for artifacts

in a local cave. the cave had a creek running out of it. i just stayed out by the creek and found 5 quartz crystal arrowheads in the creek bed.

i am about to start ingesting organic silica. the skulls have always been an interest. i do not underestimate what primitave man was capable of.

"i am about to start ingesting organic silica."

It's pretty horrible to taste. I have some (left) in my fridge. I ended up putting it on my face.

"5 quartz crystal arrowheads in the creek bed."

What did you do with them?

"i am about to start ingesting organic silica."

It's pretty horrible to taste. I have some (left) in my fridge. I ended up putting it on my face.

"5 quartz crystal arrowheads in the creek bed."

What did you do with them?

i am sure it is also useful for the face. i dont mind horrible tastes if i end up getting benefit. for me goldenseal was rough. peyote was rough.

i traded them(i buy, sell,trade snake oils,myths, mysticisms, herbs,fossils,artifacts...) i ended up with a piece of mayan art from one of the pryamids . it is about 12" tall ,4" wide much symbolism on it.

i still have many arrowheads,none that are crystal. i do know who has the ones i found.

Sure! However, if this crystal stuff has latent vibes within its very structure and someone with the appropriate skill (whatever it takes) could "read" it. That would IMO be something. And before I get "nah that's dumbass" feedback, well I'd love to hear from people that are doing this stuff ("primitive" notwithstanding) for themselves already. Past life anyone?

Sure! However, if this crystal stuff has latent vibes within its very structure and someone with the appropriate skill (whatever it takes) could "read" it. That would IMO be something. And before I get "nah that's dumbass" feedback, well I'd love to hear from people that are doing this stuff ("primitive" notwithstanding) for themselves already. Past life anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone already has "read" the skulls. The thing is you wouldn't hear about it, knowledge like this tends to be under heavy wraps.

From what I hear the skulls are linked with Atlantis...who knows?

Sign in to follow this