Astral_Anima

SSTT Energy Work

Heeeey,

So I recently read the claim that Sifu Hata from http://www.sstt-institute.org/sstt.html can "shock" people apparently similar to Sifu Chang? So this makes me wonder...I know SSTT is all about "self-defense" but in order to do such things as shock others and the like, one has to have some pretty crazy development right? So I have to wonder what kind of nei-kung they do and what's possible through such development. It's been said that the system is a "downward flow" practice or that it works to become a channel for energy rather than storing it in the body. So does anyone know what kind of things are possible through this kind of development? I know what kind of things people claim to do through Lei Shan Dao, Yoga and the like, but nobody has ever really spoken about what can be done with this kind of energy. Can it be used to protect oneself? to fortify physical strength/speed? to heal? So little has been made known to me. Can anyone shed some light. PM me?(if you want to keep it private)

-Astral

Hi Astral_Anima,

Thanks for this post. I agree - it is very intriguing:

[from the page you posted]

SSTT, on the other hand, channels concentrated Chi energy through all three tan tiens (Navel, Heart and 3rd Eye) simultaneously which gives the practitioner the abilty to "slice" through a person's energy fields. When an SSTT practitioner touches an attacker, it delivers a "Taser-like" electric shock that penetrates deep into the body and nervous system. When done correctly, there is no physical defense to this type of energy. SSTT has been tested in real-life situations against masters of traditional internal and external martial arts systems. SSTT principles can be learned by anyone of any age. As far as we know, SSTT is the quickest and most effective means of self-defense out there today

-yet at the top of the page it says that nobody but the master himself was able to obtain full mastery within the past 50 years :lol:

What always gets me when looking more into such things is that they can never really articulate what happens or what makes it work other than in very general terms (and I would say we have a ripe example of this in the quote above). Usually they will give you the impression that they know, but won't tell you till you've proved you're worthy. That's when the snake oil alarm goes off with me. :D

Heeeey,

So I recently read the claim that Sifu Hata from http://www.sstt-institute.org/sstt.html can "shock" people apparently similar to Sifu Chang? So this makes me wonder...I know SSTT is all about "self-defense" but in order to do such things as shock others and the like, one has to have some pretty crazy development right? So I have to wonder what kind of nei-kung they do and what's possible through such development. It's been said that the system is a "downward flow" practice or that it works to become a channel for energy rather than storing it in the body. So does anyone know what kind of things are possible through this kind of development? I know what kind of things people claim to do through Lei Shan Dao, Yoga and the like, but nobody has ever really spoken about what can be done with this kind of energy. Can it be used to protect oneself? to fortify physical strength/speed? to heal? So little has been made known to me. Can anyone shed some light. PM me?(if you want to keep it private)

-Astral

If memory serves John Chang sensed there was about 10-20 guys like him on the earth. Wang Liping has mentioned there is 1000s af ways of developing power. So where is this knowledge that answers the questions you and i seek? It's not dissappeared in thin air? The knowledge is hoarded away, usually by rich elite, from people like us. If we do learn anything its very limited, I doubt there is a single person on the forum that can do what john does.

TF

• Like 1

I think that there were some threads on here that this Sifu Hata participated in a few years ago. As I recall, he was getting into it with one of the members here about something called "Spirit Fighting" and his teachers in Hawaii (and their special powers). There may have been some connection with Kunlun Max too. You may want to search the archives. It seemed kind of strange to me...

If memory serves John Chang sensed there was about 10-20 guys like him on the earth. Wang Liping has mentioned there is 1000s of ways of developing power. I doubt there is a single person on the forum that can do what john does.

TF

Hm, that's true.