Lomistick

Learning the Sexual arts...

We don't HAVE to ejaculate, we can learn to control it, why why don't we.

Sex CAN BE awesome and i've experienced sex as an incredible energetic experience where I felt it flowing and spiraling around me leaving me feeling giddy and "light" for a good day or two afterwards.

How?

How?

Ejaculation isn't necessary and it's a separate from orgasm. Orgasm happens JUST before ejaculation and thus it's possible to separate them in our mind and control it. There's alot of material on that. Maybe I'll try to upload sum or something. Most of it used ways to train the PC muscle. Personally I liked the description of Verdesi's method and would liek to learn that because it sounds HAX and would make things alot easier. The other way is through a method which isn't clearly explained but only hinted at by raw foods pioneer Viktoras Kulvinskas in this video.

If you're talking about my personal experience...I don't know why. We both really loved each other and accepted each other. There were none of these stupid mind games, no expectations, just a pure expression of ourselves. I didn't have an orgasm the way I was traditionally used to, it was just like boundless energy and bliss. I was also fasting during that time.

-Astral

Just to set things straight, I never said it was "wrong". Right and wrong are all relative to one's goals. If you're asking my personal take, its that lust weakens the spirit and physical urges to ejaculate are the result of physical toxicity. These are based on personal experience and observations backed by scientific studies. However, again to set things straight, sex IS fun, I can'r deny that. The whole experience CAN BE an extremely bonding experience that can raise the vibration of both parties. It CAN bring a couple into altered states and multiply the energy of both parties. It CAN BE great and it's a natural part of us so I believe it's a method we've been given. I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is how we use sex.

Lust itself is something caused by shame and guilt. Most people are still shameful and guilty of their body. The thrill of sex us caused by doing things that are "wrong" or "dirty". As long as someone believes that their body is "dirty" or 'Shameful" and that it's "wrong" to have sex then they will get a thrill from breaking the taboo. But that only reinforces the idea that sex is "wrong" and "dirty". My point is that we should put that aside and accept our bodies. When we have that new mindset and we combine it with proper diet to eliminate toxicity and thus physical ejaculation drive we eliminate lust. I'll say here, lust is separate from the appreciation and admiration of feminine beauty in my definition. But yea so then once lust is out of the way sex becomes a LOVING act, not a selfish one.

If you've heard of sex magic and the energetic properties of orgasm, orgasm is said (this is heresay) to multiply the energy of the user. So if someone has sex and their angry or lustful or whatever, then that energy will be multiplied. If it's done lovingly then it will multiply love energy. Thats why it's considered a "left-hand" practice because it's FAST and extremely useful if done right but it's also dangerous because if done wrong it can destroy someone.

The other thing i'm saying is that typical ejaculatory sex is inferior because when a male learns to retain their semen then the risk of pregnancy is eliminated and thus one can surrender into the full sexual act without any restraint or worry. IMO ejaculation should only be used when a couple is trying to have kids. We don't HAVE to ejaculate, we can learn to control it, why why don't we. Why settle for less?My point is that we can be so much more than we are. Now I don't care if someone understands that they could have more but chooses not to, thats fine. But most people, i believe, don't understand their potential.

Sex CAN BE awesome and i've experienced sex as an incredible energetic experience where I felt it flowing and spiraling around me leaving me feeling giddy and "light" for a good day or two afterwards. But I also know that more alot of other people it's used just to feed their insatiable lust and that lust doesn't lead anywhere. Sex can be a transcendental transformation...if we let it.

Well I agree... that it depends haha.

I have had sex that was very draining, and I have had sex that is massively energizing (to the point of, having a hard time getting to sleep afterwards), both with and without orgasm.

I just want to say though that a lot of the science can be skewed any way you want to back up your perceptions and bias of the world. (like they are finding that oxytocin isn't actually a cuddle hormone but an enhancing hormone. If given while angry it enhances the anger.)

The tao you can name, is not the tao.

John

My input would be for you to try and figure out why, on some cosmic level, you are manifesting this problem. The sexual dysfunction could be an analogy for something deeper. If the physical remedies don't work, do give some thought to this. It may be attached to a young memory. If this turns out to be the case, then an imprint reversing the memory might go a long way. More of a shamanic soul-dynamic approach.

My input would be for you to try and figure out why, on some cosmic level, you are manifesting this problem. The sexual dysfunction could be an analogy for something deeper. If the physical remedies don't work, do give some thought to this. It may be attached to a young memory. If this turns out to be the case, then an imprint reversing the memory might go a long way. More of a shamanic soul-dynamic approach.

I have no doubt that I have been traumatized as a child, but I wouldn't have the first idea about how to clear that out. I have tried finding traumatic memories and using visualization techniques to destroy them, but it hasn't done anything for me. Apparently I am not aware how to do this. Even if I was, I do not think that a traumatic memory is the reason that I cannot control my sexual energy. Do you honestly believe that that might be the case? If I clear out a bad traumatic memory, all of a sudden my body and it's sexual energy will be easily controlled?

Ejaculation isn't necessary and it's a separate from orgasm. Orgasm happens JUST before ejaculation and thus it's possible to separate them in our mind and control it. There's alot of material on that. Maybe I'll try to upload sum or something. Most of it used ways to train the PC muscle. Personally I liked the description of Verdesi's method and would liek to learn that because it sounds HAX and would make things alot easier. The other way is through a method which isn't clearly explained but only hinted at by raw foods pioneer Viktoras Kulvinskas in this video.

If you're talking about my personal experience...I don't know why. We both really loved each other and accepted each other. There were none of these stupid mind games, no expectations, just a pure expression of ourselves. I didn't have an orgasm the way I was traditionally used to, it was just like boundless energy and bliss. I was also fasting during that time.

-Astral

Honestly seeing videos like that lie at the root of my frustration.

I am so sick of seeing people talk about how unhealthy it is to ejaculate, and how amazing sex without ejaculation is. Why am I so sick of hearing about it? Because I already know about this, I have known about this for years and years, and yet, I an unable to do what they are talking about. It's like watching MTV cribs where everyone shows you how great their lives are, but you can't have any of it.

Why do people invest so much time convincing the masses of these amazing sexual possibilities without EVER once telling them in detail how it is done? Is this some kind of cruel joke that all the so called spiritually advanced people play on us?

At this point seeing more videos like this just make me so upset.

I want to have control over my sexuality, but it doesn't seem to be happening on its own. It seems I need thousands and thousands of dollars before I can bring this into my life, and that just saddens my heart.

If there is anyone out there willing to explain how sexual energy can be controlled in detail, I would be eternally grateful. Or if you know where I can go to find a teacher that would be able to teach me without asking for a kidney donation in return, I would also be very happy and grateful for your help.

Most of the time when I think of this issue, it just gets me so down. Isn't there a way to overcome this?

About 8 years ago due to stress and anxiety I had increasing tension in my body, especially in my pelvic area. It got so bad that I was having difficulty urinating, and I developed the condition that I was almost unable to experience sexual pleasure. I would ejaculate, but there would be little or no associated feeling.

I began to research this issue online, and in doing some came across some new ideas about sexuality. After reading about Jack Johnson's ideas, I was able to approximate the 'key sound' and experienced some success. From there I mostly experimented on my own, not following any set pattern or rule, and learned how to spread and intensify the sexual energy, and experience it at varying intensities at times for several hours. Had I had the greater understanding I have now, this probably could have been done without ejaculation, but at the time it would nearly always end in ejaculation.

However, during all of this time I was still under great stress. In order to get into a place where I could feel this sexual energy I had to really make an effort to relax and let myself go. Over time, as my stress got worse, getting into this relaxed state became more and more difficult. And eventually I was no longer able to relax enough to feel this energy, then as my stress worsened further, I returned to my earlier state, which I've now been in with few exceptions for several years.

This has been incredibly frustrating, but it's my own fault for allowing this situation to continue for so long. Over the past year I'm trying to deal with the issues that have caused me stress and anxiety for years, and am making some progress, but I have a long way to go.

I have no doubt that I have been traumatized as a child, but I wouldn't have the first idea about how to clear that out. I have tried finding traumatic memories and using visualization techniques to destroy them, but it hasn't done anything for me. Apparently I am not aware how to do this. Even if I was, I do not think that a traumatic memory is the reason that I cannot control my sexual energy. Do you honestly believe that that might be the case? If I clear out a bad traumatic memory, all of a sudden my body and it's sexual energy will be easily controlled?

I am so sick of seeing people talk about how unhealthy it is to ejaculate, and how amazing sex without ejaculation is. Why am I so sick of hearing about it? Because I already know about this, I have known about this for years and years, and yet, I an unable to do what they are talking about. It's like watching MTV cribs where everyone shows you how great their lives are, but you can't have any of it.

Why do people invest so much time convincing the masses of these amazing sexual possibilities without EVER once telling them in detail how it is done? Is this some kind of cruel joke that all the so called spiritually advanced people play on us?

I want to have control over my sexuality, but it doesn't seem to be happening on its own. It seems I need thousands and thousands of dollars before I can bring this into my life, and that just saddens my heart.

If there is anyone out there willing to explain how sexual energy can be controlled in detail, I would be eternally grateful. Or if you know where I can go to find a teacher that would be able to teach me without asking for a kidney donation in return, I would also be very happy and grateful for your help.

Most of the time when I think of this issue, it just gets me so down. Isn't there a way to overcome this?

How do you define control over sexual energy?

In a relationship you can both control your sexual energy in terms of saving it and sending it to higher centers through practicing karezza or tantra in the style of Diane Richardson. That would also help you achieve mastery in terms of having multiple valley orgasms. Over time it would naturally teach you how to have multiple peak orgasms as well although they can often be unhealthy and relationship destabilizing. Unlike conventional multiorgasm techniques these styles of sex do not require you to do much else than stay connected, breath slow and relax and try to calm down i you get too aroused. It can take some time until it starts to feel really good or it can do so immediately but it will happen naturally by itself so long as you keep doing this.

This is different from the multiorgasm techniques you have probably been trying to master as they are focused on lying very close to the point of now return. This normally lead to mulitple peak orgasms which are a more powerful variation of what you already know as orgasms. In the approaches I refer to you try to stay quite a bit further away from the point of no return and relaxing is even more important. This leads to valley orgasms, a more yin style of orgasms.

Another way to come in to more or less this teritory is to buy an aneros, stick it into your taobum and then just relax and breathe deep. It might take some time (as in several/many attempts) for it to start to feel really good but it should happen in time as it taps into a natural response in the body. If you read in the aneros forum you will find stories of exceptional multiorgasms. They can eitehr be a source for making you even more depressed or motivating you to try the aneros.

reunting.info is an interesting source on karezza. WHen they talk about not having orgasms they just mean not having peak orgasms. Valley orgasms are very different.

If you want techniques for sublimating sexual energy many have a fair amount of success with adding the sixth rite to the five tibetans. Trunk has had a lot of success with turtle breathing. You can find it at alchemicaltaoism.com

Haha, you're frustration is noted. Change you diet and then go here...

http://instrumentals-beats.com/blah-blah-blah/

I uploaded sum stuff you may be able to use ;)

-Astral

I struggle with these issues and sometimes headache as well. However I think of retention as necessary for significant brain updates and I am sure there is a state of conciousness ahead of us where sex with jade sticks and yonis fades out of everyday's life focus as a rather modest version of the universal intercourse going on.

What sometimes helps me a lot (to distribute the thick energy throughout my body) is music, either making & experiencing sound on my own or moving and resonating with hand-picked psytrance, detuned to c=256 hz (minus 38 cents that is in most cases) so that the structure of my own vessel can resonate with the music and experience the sonic pulsing as of inner origin.

I tend to agree with Otis's writing. Relax, accept the sex drive. Don't be a stickler about ejaculation, especially when you're young. Getting involved in esoteric sexual practices too early and without proper supervision can cause problems. Books tend to leave out the all important boring initial steps of building a foundational practice.

Here's one idea I'll throw out at you. Take an in depth massage course. Learning how to properly touch someone can do wonders for the sexual arts. Not because its sexual per se, but because thats where it starts.

For example the Chicago School of Massage therapy has a 10 week course. We'd see demonstrations, strip down, cover up with sheets and do massage, non-sexual of course. But learning what relaxes and what stimulates in a real environment is invaluable. Getting familiar with touching other people and getting touched yourself is a great way to learn to relax, give and receive; and thats what its about.

The ability to give good hand and feet massage is a valuable life skill. Combine it with a little bit of chi and ability to heat up organs and you've got something special.