Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

HOW TO OVERCOME ALIENS ARCHONS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON

That is a lot of information to chew on my friend.

Thank you as I will be snacking on it from time to time.

It did have overtones of Danny Carey's web page in structure and content. Cool!

I had to post this...

I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this:

My link

That reminds me of a vivid dream I once had Leon.

I remember also reading a book written by Robert Monroe the OBE guy. He described a journey he had where he came to find out spirits were attracted to the physical in some way but then became trapped and the energy they expelled while here was the energy harvested by the energy beings that controlled the area/Earth/planes. This was why everything was stacked against them being able to develop enough velocity/vibration in order for them to leave.

Not so keen on the use of the word 'Alien' though, as it makes me think of 'spoon men'(close encounters of the third kind). I don't think 'Alien' can be used effectively for what it is trying to describe. It kind of misleads due to our mis-conception of it.

That reminds me of a vivid dream I once had Leon.

I remember also reading a book written by Robert Monroe the OBE guy. He described a journey he had where he came to find out spirits were attracted to the physical in some way but then became trapped and the energy they expelled while here was the energy harvested by the energy beings that controlled the area/Earth/planes. This was why everything was stacked against them being able to develop enough velocity/vibration in order for them to leave.

Not so keen on the use of the word 'Alien' though, as it makes me think of 'spoon men'(close encounters of the third kind). I don't think 'Alien' can be used effectively for what it is trying to describe. It kind of misleads due to our mis-conception of it.

Thank you so much for sharing!

:)

Interesting stuff!

Very old story :)

I have found (so far) that not feeding the buggers helps quite well :)

As does seeing the physical body as a kind of an awesome thing rather than a prison.

As does seeing the physical body as a kind of an awesome thing rather than a prison.

The thing is, the two things are not mutually exclusive. It isnt a polarity.;)

I had to post this...

I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this:

My link

Interesting, thanks for posting. I like the 'modes of existence'.. the "Zone Being" bit is very familiar from back of eyelid experiences during meditation. Really good to see it.

If I know how to make it my avatar here, I would.

Also, yeah, ninpo.. we are 'aliens' too... we are the cake aliens. The enemy is Kipling, pushing false cakes amongst the masses.

Interesting, thanks for posting. I like the 'modes of existence'.. the "Zone Being" bit is very familiar from back of eyelid experiences during meditation. Really good to see it.

If I know how to make it my avatar here, I would.

Also, yeah, ninpo.. we are 'aliens' too... we are the cake aliens. The enemy is Kipling, pushing false cakes amongst the masses.

Welcome!

Very old story :)

I have found (so far) that not feeding the buggers helps quite well :)

Can you please add to this?

What do you mean by: "As does seeing the physical body as a kind of an awesome thing rather than a prison."

I don't know what you're talking about Cat, Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes. Without having experienced Mr. Kipling, I may never have found the real thing. You could say Mr. Kipling's cakes are a kind of 'gateway cake'.

Leon, is it you that wrote that article? I'm not clear as to whether it is or it is just a link you have provided to something that you are interested in.

I don't know what you're talking about Cat, Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes. Without having experienced Mr. Kipling, I may never have found the real thing. You could say Mr. Kipling's cakes are a kind of 'gateway cake'.

Leon, is it you that wrote that article? I'm not clear as to whether it is or it is just a link you have provided to something that you are interested in.

Nope not me.

A friend of mine you could say.

I found it interesting, so I thought I would share.

What you think?

Can you please add to this?

What do you mean by: "As does seeing the physical body as a kind of an awesome thing rather than a prison."

I mean that from my understanding so far there's no "spirit inside of body trying to get out" but rather the spirit and the body (I guess I should include "mind" somewhere in there too) are all "one thing" but expressed in different ways (I've seen the term "vibrations") that interact with each other.

Um, this sounds fairly embarrassing to say, but basically I've come to understand matter as a sort of "condensed" form of "spirit" or "consciousness"- not unlike "condensed milk" - quick, phew, threw in a cake-reference :huh:

Anyway, for me, any stories that insist upon separation of mind/body/spirit/consciousness - however good the plot line or scientific-sounding they are are IMO intended to maintain the illusion. And why is the illusion there in the first place? Well, each story we get to read goes into some detail about that one, but I really don't know. :)

The thing is, the two things are not mutually exclusive. It isnt a polarity.;)

Well, yes. I just tried explaining that in my very unhelpful manner. I also have memories of those little square pink Mr Kipling cakes with mushy stuff in the middle. I didn't really like them, but one from time to time with a cup of tea was alright.

Probably wouldn't write a book about it though :ninja:

I mean that from my understanding so far there's no "spirit inside of body trying to get out" but rather the spirit and the body (I guess I should include "mind" somewhere in there too) are all "one thing" but expressed in different ways (I've seen the term "vibrations") that interact with each other.

Um, this sounds fairly embarrassing to say, but basically I've come to understand matter as a sort of "condensed" form of "spirit" or "consciousness"- not unlike "condensed milk" - quick, phew, threw in a cake-reference :huh:

Anyway, for me, any stories that insist upon separation of mind/body/spirit/consciousness - however good the plot line or scientific-sounding they are are IMO intended to maintain the illusion. And why is the illusion there in the first place? Well, each story we get to read goes into some detail about that one, but I really don't know. :)

Thank you!

That was interesting!

You were licky (sic) ( not licky sick) that you went through the Kipling Gateway and walked toward the light. Think of the many that never made their way out of the darkness of Bought Cake hinterlands. No dont think of them, it's too difficult.

Just think of this: today I made a chocolate cake with beetroot in it.

To the "Mange Kipling" brigade, this would be considered an alien cake. Reality, eh?! It's like a gateaux, in it's complexity.

Sign in to follow this