Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Gay Marraige

Jon Stewart interviewed Bill Bennett and brought up the topic of gay marraige, and eloquently re-framed the debate. Or, rather, got closer to wording what the debate actually is.

Here's the video. Below, a quote.

Stewart: So why not encourage gay people to join in in that family arrangement if that is what provides stability to a society?

Bennett: Well I think if gay..gay people are already members of families...

Stewart: What?!

Bennett: They're sons and they're daughters..

Stewart: So that's where the buck stops?, that's the gay ceiling?

Bennett: Look, it's a debate about whether you think marriage is between a man and a women.

Stewart: I disagree, I think it's a debate about whether you think gay people are part of the human condition or just a random fetish.

Jon Stewart interviewed Bill Bennett and brought up the topic of gay marraige, and eloquently re-framed the debate. Or, rather, got closer to wording what the debate actually is.

Here's the video. Below, a quote.

I saw it on the tele and this was the 1st time John Stewart pissed me off because he tipped his hand in favor of the NWO. Like, he was real emotional about the whole issue for some reason which I don't understand because he is married and has kids. :unsure:

Even that raging homo Bill Bennett is against gay marriage! :lol:

From my point of view, marriage is a legal contract--a business deal of sorts and any man who enters into such an agreement in the United States is fucking stupid unless he is marrying Paris Hilton.

Down with the NWO and UP THE IRONS!!!

Sign in to follow this