Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

meditation or similar thing for safe journeys?

So yeah i was wondering would you guys recomend a practise or something for safe journeys. like when i take the hour long trip to visit my buddhist sangha each week I wana make sure i am safe and that my family that is driving me is safe. So like any recomedations on practices that can basicaly keep us safe from bad weather and car crashes and such?

Thanks

You can visualize yourself and / or your family driving in the sun, all safe and happy.

With buckled seat belts too. No, really though. How will visualizing keep your family safe? Do you think you can control reality? If that is even possible and not just a mythical mystical thing, then only those who are purified of karma and have realized their connection with the universe can do that. Until then, you can visualize or not and it won't make a difference.

With buckled seat belts too. No, really though. How will visualizing keep your family safe? Do you think you can control reality? If that is even possible and not just a mythical mystical thing, then only those who are purified of karma and have realized their connection with the universe can do that. Until then, you can visualize or not and it won't make a difference.

I am interested to know why you think it won't make a difference?

He was asking for a technique for protection. That is one technique I learned in SFQ. I havent made any claims of how well it works, nobody can prove that. But you can't prove it doesn't make a difference. Mewtwo obviously believes he can make a difference, otherwise he wouldn't ask for any technique.

Sign in to follow this