Sign in to follow this  
theELementalist

regarding my practices

hi. i have lots of things going on...first off ...

i naturally started to feel a drain, and started stopping ejaculating...all while reading into esoteric stuff... then i found out that this is an actual practice. that i did mostly intuitively...as well as some other qi gong stuff, and also becoming a vegetarian by feel alone. i have read alot of VARIOUS info...

im wondering..since i can already go extended periods without ejaculating..i am a vegetarian..i do intuitive qi gong...i practice gong fu in a school... what else can i do , ie the micro cosmic orbit 9any info on that?). can anyone give me a list to follow, of practices i should do to go along with conserving my jing or whatever else i may be accomplishing. i have noticed some effects that i will list later.

i was hoping people could answer here, in one place so it is easier to establish this stuff as routines. without all kinds of ideas from different sources. i need focused practices.

Hi theELementalist,

There are many ways to the Tao - both formal and informal.

Do you have an intermediate goal? I ask you to ask yourself because that could help you answer your own question about where to look. You may have many goals and you may not want to talk about all of them out loud - but if you can create clarity for yourself you will know better in what direction to look which again will help you ask the question about which practices you should consider.

Sorry if that was not the kind of answer you were looking for, but given that there are more systems and practices out there than a person can cover in a life span, regardless of level of devotion, I think the question is very important for anyone seeking.

• Like 1

What kind of "gongfu" do you do?

Perhaps you can inquire with your teacher regarding meditation practice and/or qigong to go along with the "gongfu" training?

If you're into "intuitive" and "feel" stuff you may want to look into Yi-Gong or another form of spontaneous movement/adjustment qigong. It's all about intuition and listening to your "body intelligence" (ime).

Also it's best not to get caught up in the idea that many practices are better than a few because usually it's the other way around. Most practices that are publically taught are only preparations for the "higher levels" so generally most public forms of energy work all aim to do the same thing. Just sticking with one solid practice or two complimentary practices will probably benefit you more than practicing a whole bunch of diff ones, otherwise you'll be "jack of all trades, master of none".

Another fun practice that i've picked up and used is sungazing. Check out these two sight's below for more info.

http://sungazing.com/652.html

http://solarhealing.com/sungazing/

Lastly You may also want to try out a raw foods diet. It can be hard at first but

I've found personally it's quite rewarding in terms of energy and positive outlook (you'd be surprised the link between diet and mental health).

Best of luck,

-Astral

hey elem,

i kind of agree with anima, in that it seems like you have quite a few "daily practices", and that maybe adding more wouldn't necessarily be a good thing. can i ask how long you have been practicing these things? not that it matters, i guess, just curious...

however, to answer you question the best i can, i know that iron body practices are sometimes associated with various forms of conservation of energies, perhaps you have done this in your school already. if not, finding a proper teacher of those things might prove tricky. that's about all i might have to offer....good luck!

If you're into "intuitive" and "feel" stuff you may want to look into Yi-Gong or another form of spontaneous movement/adjustment qigong. It's all about intuition and listening to your "body intelligence" (ime).

Also it's best not to get caught up in the idea that many practices are better than a few because usually it's the other way around. Most practices that are publically taught are only preparations for the "higher levels" so generally most public forms of energy work all aim to do the same thing. Just sticking with one solid practice or two complimentary practices will probably benefit you more than practicing a whole bunch of diff ones, otherwise you'll be "jack of all trades, master of none".

Another fun practice that i've picked up and used is sungazing. Check out these two sight's below for more info.

http://sungazing.com/652.html

http://solarhealing.com/sungazing/

Lastly You may also want to try out a raw foods diet. It can be hard at first but

I've found personally it's quite rewarding in terms of energy and positive outlook (you'd be surprised the link between diet and mental health).

Best of luck,

-Astral

hi...i am almost raw food. i eat cooked stire fries and things like that at times. i am sticking with n7s prayin mantis gong fu for the last 2 years and 5 months. along with the intuitive stuff,,...which im still trying to figure out. whetehr its from past lives, etc...i do sungazing.

hey elem,

i kind of agree with anima, in that it seems like you have quite a few "daily practices", and that maybe adding more wouldn't necessarily be a good thing. can i ask how long you have been practicing these things? not that it matters, i guess, just curious...

however, to answer you question the best i can, i know that iron body practices are sometimes associated with various forms of conservation of energies, perhaps you have done this in your school already. if not, finding a proper teacher of those things might prove tricky. that's about all i might have to offer....good luck!

been practicing formally for 2 years 5 months. doing various meditations and things for 9 years. intermediate level now or atleast somewhat learned for the last 4 years. after having a very big awakening after researching heavily into esoteric symbolism. symbols effected my chakras from meditating on them...caus ei was trying to figure them out.

my sifu has mentioned holding in semen... i think he knew i was. back when i went a year. talkin abotu how thats how u develop qi, etc...i think i hav eto wait till i am a desiple till he teahces internal stuff more detailed. he has me running through it all now, with little explaiation on the internal aspects. PLEASE GUYS MORE INFO!!! I WONT GET LOST!

Edited by theELementalist

i am having some clairvoyance...regarding meridians and tendants and the cinnabar field also. like knowing that these energy pathways or just like nerve paths and how the signals from my brain go down into my tendants and into my hands an feat. how this is part of the internal training i thhink. how when we do hard qi gong...it opens up and strengthens the tendents...IS THIs SO CHI CAN GET THROUGH EASIER AND UNBLOCKED?? QI IS DIRECTED WITH THE MIND??? sorry for caps..lol..and um... other stuff. including a built up mental attitude where i can mentally dominate someone jedi style. i never use it. its liek a charisma charm qi type of thing. this increases with semen retention.

anyone know how to hone these skills^^^^ there is more. i will write in time. i have a main goal of becoming a strong energy healer.

Edited by theELementalist

anyone know how to hone these skills^^^^ there is more. i will write in time. i have a main goal of becoming a strong energy healer.

Ya Mu's Stillness Movement Neigong seems to be one of the most promising systems for high class healing, this is what I have gathered from following discussions on this board. In my own experience you can't go wrong with Spring Forest Qigong, I've had very nice healing experiences in my year (home study) of practice.

Ya Mu's Stillness Movement Neigong seems to be one of the most promising systems for high class healing, this is what I have gathered from following discussions on this board. In my own experience you can't go wrong with Spring Forest Qigong, I've had very nice healing experiences in my year (home study) of practice.

thanks!

Sign in to follow this