Sign in to follow this  
surfingbudda

NASA Warns of Super Solar Storm 2012

Hey guys,

found this news video and article about a massive solar storm said by NASA to happen 2012. I simply found this interesting and was just wondering what your guys comments are. 2012 may seem a bit cheesy, however I think it is obvious that the earth is going through changes now with all the extreme weather and natural disasters we've been getting. I'm not saying 2012 is the "doomsday" or anything, just saying its an interesting topic and wondering what your guys thoughts on it are.

Heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzIUlaQok&feature=player_detailpage

heres the link I found it on which also has an article with it My link

Edited by surfingbudda

Heres a NASA scientist who completely disproves what Michio Kaku is saying and says that the next max solar activity will not occur until spring 2013 and says that there is evidence it will be smaller than normal. Just goes to show that it all depends on what you want to believe and theres always gonna be one guy saying this and one guy saying that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHGaZMC8E0U&feature=player_detailpage

Hm well if it's basically an EMP. And only an EMP.

If it were to be the said 2012 date occurence mentioned.. Well I don't think that's nearly as bad as the hype.

Now.. say if said short circuited machines couldn't be replaced, or there were food shortages at the same time and people couldn't get their water.

THEN we'd have a real problem.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear 2012 mentioned once in that news clip. They are talking about a very real potential solar storms could wipe out our power grid.

I was in Bangkok 13 years ago. There during the noon hours the sun is super intense and looking up all I could see was a blazed area covering a large area of the sky. So much farther away from the equator the sun appeared its usual round and slightly yellow hue. Today it was very cool outside and I could feel the intensity even in the shade. The sun no longer has a yellowish hue and is super intense white.

The earth magnetosphere and heliosphere are gone several months back now. They used to filter out cosmic radiations. The earth is drawing the uncreased solar activity from the sun as she attempts a leap into 5D.

Also the sun here at this time of year travel a little lower on the horizon and even in the summer is never quite overhead at noon.

It appears now very low on the horizon all day long.

How long does it take for the earth to shift?

Edited by torus693

Everything is impermanent. Everything in the Universe is subjected to constant change. Just focus on here and now that way you'll conquer suffering and break through all our illusions which are manifold.

HERE AND NOW, who cares about tomorrow's sun. Please don't worry so much, OK? :)

Sleep well or have a nice morning depending on your location.

Blessings,

Namo Amitabha.

I like Gerard's post!

Yes, the sun does funny things. The Earth does funny thing. Some of those things we have a little understanding of, others we have almost no understanding of yet.

The universe and our solar system will do whatever they need to do because they must follow the processes of nature.

Yes, there will be more solar storms, some will be weak and some will be strong. The strong ones will likely cause Earthlings problems. We cannot prevent what will happen in the future in these areas. We can prepare if we wish to. Or we can just let it be.

Edited by Marblehead

The earth magnetosphere and heliosphere are gone several months back now. They used to filter out cosmic radiations.

Decreased, but gone? Preposterous :D

More importantly, its the sun's lowered magnetic fields that are driving a lot of what happens here. The sun's output/overall intensity hasnt significantly decreased but the magnetic issue has more subtle manifestations.

Kaku is a kook, but the second vid doesnt quite refute the idea of a CME aimed directly at the earth - the sun doesnt have to have a comparatively strong or high amplitude sunspot phase for it to really blast us with a powerful CME.

wow, i'm scared now.

what should i buy? what totalitarian policies should i support?

That's ok Hundun, you don't have to do either. Just give me all your money and everything will be fine :)

try going out on a cloudless day between 2-4.

Block the sun with your hand so the very edge

of the sun is just behind the edge of your hand.

I can see them without using a filter, but I did

one time use a red lens. The filter clarified their

shape. Its very interesting when the larger pass in front

of the suns corona -shows a relative position between

the earth and sun. Some times there are many thousands.

Sign in to follow this