Sign in to follow this  
三江源

Thanks to taobums I have now subscribed to Guru Radio. ( Mark Griffin thing)

I just wondered if there were other resources out there in this media, which you might recommend.

Fangs. :)

The other thing is, I just did the bowel cleanse I read about here.It was Oxy - Powder. So thankyou for that, too. I feel quite different now - more clear and focused and calm. And reluctant to take in junk. I can see clearer now the poo has gone,I can see all obstacles in my way. :P:ph34r:

Hence wanting to listen to spiritually uplifting input now, and having mental space for it.

Tell me about the poo cleanse, if you please. Where, here, did you read it? What's in it? How much did you take, how often and for how long? Have you ever had colonics and how does it compare if so?

Yours busily, but with vast love,

I

*takes lots of credit*

oxy-powder was my intial suggestion... i don't remember how i came across it, but it was more than a year ago.

it's just high concentrations stabilised in magnesium and germanium for slow-release into the intestinal walls.

it's a top down gut cleanse.... and it hits the small intestine, large intestine and colon. the oxygen oxidises all the mucoid plaque off the walls and supported with a good diet.... a lot of cleansing happens.

also the high levels of oxygen going into the blood stream through the guy walls really make the skin glow.

i just started a mini-cleanse with it again cos my diet is so awesome right now, i thought it would be good.... i'm only gonna do half a week with it rather than the full week (just cos i'm going away camping, and i'm also just about to run out of it).

you take it for 7 days... start with perhaps 4 capsules before bed and keep adding one or two until at least 3-5 bowel movements are had a day (my very first cleanse i ever did with it though i was having about 12 movements a day... but i was very very dirty then). that is your day 1... stay on that amount for 7 days.

thats it.

i've only ever had one colonic before so i can't properly compare. but it's said to be better than a colonic because there is no danger of distortion of the colon and also because all the intestines (small and large) are cleansed as a result of taking it.

freeform is in the middle of a cleanse with it too.... so he might be able to also say that it's a quality product.

My favorite spiritual podcast is the Zen inspired talks of Michael Allistair at InfiniteSmile.org. You can find them in Itunes Podcasts spirituality section as well. Allistair is seems knowledgeable, enlightened, but also very much a regular guy w/ wife, dogs and love of basketball.

I mention him in the Review section here.

Michael

Mayber I'll try that Oxy stuff.

Thanks to taobums I have now subscribed to Guru Radio. ( Mark Griffin thing)

I just wondered if there were other resources out there in this media, which you might recommend.

Mark Griffin is great. I've sat with him twice now and it's like taking acid, the space that he invites you into is powerful.

Re: inspiring streaming media type stuff, I am really hooked on Integral Naked.

Sean

Mark Griffin is great. I've sat with him twice now and it's like taking acid, the space that he invites you into is powerful.

Re: inspiring streaming media type stuff, I am really hooked on Integral Naked.

Sean

Thanks for the links!

i've only ever had one colonic before so i can't properly compare. but it's said to be better than a colonic because there is no danger of distortion of the colon and also because all the intestines (small and large) are cleansed as a result of taking it.

freeform is in the middle of a cleanse with it too.... so he might be able to also say that it's a quality product.

BETTER that a colonic and in pill form and only 7 days?! WTF?! Link!

Yoda why wasn't I told about this?!

BETTER that a colonic and in pill form and only 7 days?! WTF?! Link!

http://www.oxypowder.com/

i normally get it through an aussie distributor... but wow has their main site gone commercial!!

nevertheless, don't let that deter you... it's quality.

however it has no nutritional benefits so it's complementary (not supplementary) to a good diet in cleaning the body up.

Ken Wilber Qi in Preventative Medicine Posted 05.01.06

Yo Sean, maybe you can tell us the scoop with the above video I cam accross on Integral Naked?

Edited by GrandTrinity

Yes, it was Neimads suggestion.. for which thankyou

you are most graciously welcome.

:)

I will miss doing five poos a day. It was a nice feeling of productivity!

hahahahaha!

i know what you mean :blink:

Wow, that Oxy-Powder sounds good. If it's better then colonics, it will save me time and money. Thanks guys.

One thing I noticed from their ad copy is they are pushing oxygen as the best thing that everybody is deficient of. I believe this to be true till your body is cleansed, but then it will become a poison. It's true that oxygen is excellent to destroy bacteria and viruses and cleanse you but it is also the gratest cause of body aging. Everybody these days over-breaths and therefore we have so many people suffering from diseases like asthma, bronchitis, emphysema. There is so much reaserch available that correlates over-breathing to every possible disease in the human body.

What everybody is deficient of is hydrogen, not oxygen. With years going by we lose hydrogen from 90% all the way down to 50-60%. To compensate, the body starts taking hydrogen molecules from the organs and with time the organs that are affected the most get sick.

There is a research book written on this- I'll post the name after I get home.

What everybody is deficient of is hydrogen, not oxygen. With years going by we lose hydrogen from 90% all the way down to 50-60%. To compensate, the body starts taking hydrogen molecules from the organs and with time the organs that are affected the most get sick.

agreed! oxygen is basically a free radical... if it hasn't got any infection or toxin to fight it's gonna fight your own cells...

Funny you mention hydrogen, I had a dream that I should be supplementing with hydrogen, and I found this product: MegaHydrate. I've been taking it for the past week along with the oxy-powder...

Edited by freeform

Nice. But that product is different from what I had in mind. I was talking more about H+ molecule suplement. Like this site http://www.hpluswater.com/ Notice, it has to be H+, not H- like some of the popular products out there.

The book on breathing is called "Normal breathing: the key to vital health" by Artour Rakhimov, Ph.D.

Find it here: http://www.normalbreathing.com/

Sample chapter here: http://www.normalbreathing.com/Book1Ch1.html

I was wondering about this, Smile. I'm learning the Buteyko method of breathing, which means we breathe LESS. I'm doing this because I got asthma from allergic reaction to a dog. I'm trying hard to get rid of the asthma.

And I've been puzzled about the fact that we have all been encouraged to breathe deeply... I dont know what I'm saying here, except your book link is timely to me, very. thanks.

Have you read it all? 50 euros worth?

I dont find that breathing deeply and over-breathing go hand-in-hand. In my experience I can take very long, slow breaths into my abdomen, then breathe out for twice the length (with a long, comfortable pause at the end of the out-breath), and this slows me down (my heart slows, my pulse slows, my thoughts become slow and quiet etc) and I get a nice pulsing energy feeling throughout my body... The amount of oxygen I breathed in is much less than normal, but the depth of the breath is much greater than normal... i.e. I use more of my lungs but the oxygen intake to time ratio is much lower.

Thanks for the links, Max... I always thought H- was the superior form of hydrogen (as a kind-of yin molecule, it bonds to free-radicals, neutralising them) but I'll give your links a thorough read-through.

Have you tried the H+ water at all?

Edited by freeform

How long can you comfortably go between breaths - COMFORTABLY mind! - if you exhale and then hold your nose.. how long is it till you want to breathe again? (Mine is horrendously short...)

It takes time to build to it (in each session) but normaly 30seconds is about right... and that's completely relaxed (i.e. not forcing, with the throat completely relaxed etc)... I have gone for up to a minute spontaneously, but I've not been able to repeat that regularly.

Chanting has helped in elongating the exhale... since it's a controled exhale and also very relaxing.

I think the key is to be in a relaxed, meditative trance (try Hakalau which is the technique I've been raving about in my personal practice section). Also paying attention to your dan tien rather than your lungs seems to make it rather effortless (and as a bonus you get the blissfull pulsing started down there).

By the way how did that salt pipe contraption work out?

And I've been puzzled about the fact that we have all been encouraged to breathe deeply... I dont know what I'm saying here, except your book link is timely to me, very. thanks.

Have you read it all? 50 euros worth?

Yes, I've read it and it's worth the money. It provides a lot of scientific data supporting Buteiko.

Have you tried the H+ water at all?

Yes, I used the water. I not only tried buy I used to make it with Plato using a high Amp transformer. The cheaper alternative is to buy Bragg's apple sider vinegar (raw) and drink it every day. It hink that's why they claim so many benefits from it.

I started taking the cider vinegar as a drink, too, lately, because I heard it was so good for allergies and just about everything. I dont want to strip my teeth of enamel though...

Rinse your teeth with salted water or with baking soda after.

One thing I noticed from their ad copy is they are pushing oxygen as the best thing that everybody is deficient of. I believe this to be true till your body is cleansed, but then it will become a poison. It's true that oxygen is excellent to destroy bacteria and viruses and cleanse you but it is also the gratest cause of body aging.

agreed! oxygen is basically a free radical... if it hasn't got any infection or toxin to fight it's gonna fight your own cells...

true... to an extent.

problem is that in our current living environment, particularly in cities.... one can never be toxin-free. every breath one takes one is inhaling carbon monoxide, various pesticides, sulphurs, and so on. while driving a car one is breathing the off-gassing of all the synthetic plastics and carpets in the car, same at home and in an office.

there is less oxygen available in the air and much more other garbage.... this is why oxygen is an incredibly potent tool to use for health in this day and age. we need constant help to stay healthy (until we begin to free ourselves from the matrix that is).

i've never looked into hydrogen supplementation but will have a read sometime.

Rinse your teeth with salted water or with baking soda after.

thanks Smile, I will.

I just found a new way of taking ACV daily: a tbsp in 500 ml of water, twice a day. that way it's dilute, drinking from a bottle has less tooth - contact than sipping from a cup - plus it keeps one's fluid intake up.

The other thing is, I just did the bowel cleanse I read about here. It was Oxy - Powder. So thankyou for that, too. I feel quite different now - more clear and focused and calm. And reluctant to take in junk. I can see clearer now the poo has gone,I can see all obstacles in my way.

I did this and felt quite good. Then I stopped doing the maintenance dose for a bit (places to go, people to be..) so I started all over again, paying more attention to eating slightly better as well.

The second time is much better. Greatly increased sense of purring energy in both limbs and abdomen.

I recommend it.

Sign in to follow this