Owledge

Unpleasant feeling behind forehead/eyes

I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on in connection to a certain sensation. A wild guess would be something about energy drain, but I'd like to be sure. Could as well be the opposite, I have no idea.

Sometimes, usually when doing stuff that requires intellect (but maybe how much I enjoy it is also a factor, not sure), I get an unpleasant feeling, in the general area between the eyebrows or behind or in the eyeballs. It's not really a feeling of pressure, or at least not of positive pressure. It's a kind of unpleasant feeling that doesn't vanish when closing the eyes and makes me want to put my fists on my eyelids, but that usually doesn't make it go away either. Last time it was stronger than usual and it went away only after I took a nap, which I was compelled to do because nothing else worked, and I didn't feel like doing anything while it was there.

Who is familiar with this phenomenon? What is going on? Which remedies are there (in case countermeasures are needed/wise)?

Edited by Hardyg

Yes, I'm quite sure I drink enough. Got a glass at my side all the time and take a sip every time I have a dry feeling in my mouth.

I did Red Phoenix 1 for a while and its usual sensations always came easily, sometimes mostly by themselves, in contrast to Kunlun 1, but I only do RP1 for a moment every now and then, not really practicing it systematically anymore.

I never learned RP2 in person (I would have if it wasn't for one of several unfortunate miscommunications in connection to a seminar), I only have the notes. Are you suggesting that I have too much energy in the head and RP2 solves that?

Trying RP2 from the notes is like running against a wall for me. I can't even properly imagine the energy flow of it.

Edited by Hardyg

Interesting. I didn't know he does Skype sessions. Is that a kind of semi-public chat, or on a per-person basis?

I'm asking just out of curiosity, since e-mail would be more suitable for me, but it seems I can't communicate well with him in regards to my problems.