Sign in to follow this  
ronko

michael winn online courses

Anyone studied any of michaels online courses ,

the dvd and audio packages ,

is there much difference between his teachings and mantak chias ?

i have the mantak books but he doesnt resonate with me much ,

i tried the fundamentals 1 and 2 with winn and liked the flow they generated

thinking about buying some of his other courses but they are pretty expensive

so would like to hear if anyone has stuck with winns teachings

Hi, I have many courses of him but for now have settled in deepening just the 5 animals and 6 healing sounds from fundamentals 1 as the main practice and consider myself as a utter beginner in this path. I also sometimes do the fundamentals 2 qigong forms, joints & tendons qigong & standing stillness postures from fundamentals 4, and primordial qigong.

Imho, the good thing about having a lot of practice material is that you can pick whatever you resonate most with, or need the most, and then begin to learn how they support together, but thats only my take of course.

Edited by atena

Joyce died from cancer 10 months ago and Michael Winn says he absorbed her spirit into his. The disease that is making him blind is the outcome of a ritual he with a few other people did long time ago in a pyramid in Egypt. They released some kind of being/demon/whatever for the promise it will teach them the secret of immortality. Some of them died within a year in accidents and mysterious diseases.

A moral of this story: don't play with forces you don't understand.

When I discovered "Taoist Secrets Of Love Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" I believed I had found The One!

It is well written and edited, a nice contrast to Chia's texts (not that I can spell or punctuate, you spot it you got it right)?

Well I played...

http://precisiondocs...DollarPoint.htm

http://www.thetaobum...58entry214258

It would be nice to have Michael on board here ala Ya Mu, Santi, Eric Yudelove, (sorry if I left any one out).

So Michael if you are reading this please join us here. I am sure you are busy. I am lacking the funds and time to come to Asheville at this time.

I wish you and yours powerful smiling Love and Healing,

Roberto

[A quick youtube search will show a lot of his vid's but I always encourage support thru purchase of materials.]

Sign in to follow this