Gerard

Shambalah

There is another world within our world; Vajrayana (Tibetan) Buddhism calls it Shambalah.

The outer meaning understands this world to exist as a physical place, although only individuals with the appropriate karma can reach it and experience it as such. There are various ideas about where this society is located, but it is often placed in central Asia, north of Tibet. The inner and secret meanings refer to more subtle understandings of what Shambhala represents, and are generally passed on orally.

Personally I had spiritual visions that allowed me to connect with this world, which cannot perceived if we simply rely on our physical senses; however this inner dimension of Gaia can be easily traced if we align ourselves with one of the so-called Earth's power spots as they act as reservoirs of the planet's consciousness which travels alongs its own meridians. In some instances, some high a significantly active third eye can tap into this world without having to access a particular energetic center.

Let me put some pics of places with an usual energetic flow:

Uluru (Australia)

95012073.jpg

Mt. Kailash (Tibet)

78699989.jpg

Montserrat (Spain)

48701622.jpg

La Pedriza (Spain)

59223660.jpg

Note: the crag on the left points directly at Sirius (Canis Major)

Ordesa (Spain)

88294988.jpg

Emeishan (China)

17939049.jpg

Huashan (China)

98498952.jpg

Belukha (Siberia, Russia)

88181866.jpg

Atlas (Morocco)

99439992.jpg

Friends of mine had an amazing UFO encounter on one of the peaks after fisnishing a climb near midnight.

26714008.jpg

This beautiful young girl lives in a remore village near the mountain range. Healthy liver, healthy Hun spirit. :)

Patagonia (South America)

74532783.jpg

Hands of Fatima (Mali)

89786379.jpg

Baltoro-Muztagh (Pakistan-China)

51301466.jpg

Mt. Rainier (USA)

93026366.jpg

There is another world within our world; Vajrayana (Tibetan) Buddhism calls it Shambalah.

The outer meaning understands this world to exist as a physical place, although only individuals with the appropriate karma can reach it and experience it as such. There are various ideas about where this society is located, but it is often placed in central Asia, north of Tibet. The inner and secret meanings refer to more subtle understandings of what Shambhala represents, and are generally passed on orally.

I've experienced directly as well, and there are many such parallel realms of different types and of similar types but of different appearance, and so on.

There are endless beings and endless co-dependently originated dimensions that these endless beings or endless groups of beings can experience arising dependent upon variable realizations.

To think this Earth plain is the one and only is really just a grasping at appearances as self and true in an ultimate and stable sense.

It's really amazing when one sees directly through the awakening of the ajna chakra, the melting away of these 5 sense appearances into other, just as visceral parallel dimensions. It's quite an awakening, and there is the assurance that it's not a hallucination, in the sense that it is not merely subjective. From another perspective, there is the assurance that everything is merely a shared and agreed upon hallucination in a certain co-subjective sense. As in, we are all co-originating this reality, and when I say all... I mean endless beings, even those not born here yet. It can get quite complicated in explanation but there are Buddhist texts that go into detail about this.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I just happen to be sitting on one of the energy centers. Hot springs arkansas :)

quarts crystal capitol of america

I have my reservations about some parts of this material:

http://www.futureprimitive.org/category/organiclight/

Nothing wrong with the second one. A respectful approach to our human, animal and plant plane to this planet far from the scavenging approach followed by the spiritualy unawakened humanity.

Thanks to the rest for your replies.

Blessings.

Om Mani Padme Hum.