Sign in to follow this  
SirYuri

Proof of Healing

Hi guys, does anybody have any links to videos or sites w/c deals with healing? More specifically energy healing? Scientific data, Videos, explanations all those stuffs. I've been searching all over the forum but can't seem to find any. Thanks.

Check out Spring Forest Qigong healing testimonials on youtube and www.springforestqigong.com

For example:

Frances Gaik, Psy. D., Psychologist, Oak Brook, Illinois, Author of: "A Preliminary Study Applying Spring Forest Qigong to Depression as an Alternative and Complementary Treatment"

"Extremely effective in the treatment of depression, including bipolar subjects."

OK here's the direct link to the Mayo Clinic studies:

http://www.springforestqigong.com/medical_research.htm

edit; these deal with both healing sessions from master Lin and "self-applied" Qigong practice.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

Hello SirYuri,

If you are in search for an energy healer I would strongly recommend looking up Michael lomax, he has an extensive 30 years clininal background of Medical Qigong energy healing and has some of the most amazing recover results rate I have ever seen. He is on this forum and goes by the user name Ya Mu, you could message him and ask what ever is bothering you as he is always willing to help out.

Here is a thread where he goes into what exactly he does as a healer My link

Toward the bottom of this link he provides some amazing recover results from his clinic My link

Heres his website if your interested My link

He also does distant healings if your unable to reach his clinic in Missouri

Best of Luck,

Ben

Edited by surfingbudda

Thanks for the wonderful reply guys. Those links will really help. I'm a healer myself and I'm in a process of compiling some information about energy healing for reference purposes and also for social proof. Since, sometimes I encounter people who are a little skeptic, and I'm not the type of person that shoves ideas to other people's throats and I think testimonial, videos, and scientific data will help them "somehow" in realizing that energy healing is real and most of all, works.

SY

Edited by SirYuri

In my unprofessional opinion, the only ways someone who is completely shut off from the idea of energy healing is ever going to be convinced, is if their doctor recommends energy healing, if the FDA says it's an acceptable alternative to drugs, and if people like James Randi say, "yeah, it works, here's the million dollars I promised to someone."

As long as skeptics can point to Randi and their doctors, they aren't going to believe it.

Basically, all of the cultural ideology which has ingrained us with the notion that these experts are the authority on what is legitimate (and illegitimate) forms of medicine and healing needs to shift towards energy work and healing.

And there are a LOT of things stopping that from happening.

I think even people who are completely ingrained with believing only what they can see can still "awaken" and become open to the unknown. Especially people who have terminal or very serious diseases which western medicine tells them a time limit till death, at this point people become desperate is usually when they seek alternative healing options and if they become miraculously healed then they would have to be pretty ignorant not to broaden they're scope of what is possible in this universe. My old qigong teacher who was also a healer treated this Police Officer who was diagnosed with stage 4 Breast cancer who was given only a few months to live by western science, well she went to this the qigong healer for extensive healings everyday for three weeks and she ended up completely cured with no trace of cancer, it was actually in the Newspaper and heres the article if anyone is interested My link

I went to see a lot of healers over a period of time and by far the most impressive energy healer I have found is a Malaysian called Yap Soon Yeung who has developed his own system of self care called Cosmic Freedom Qigong or CFQ as it's more commonly known.

Hi surfingbudda. :) Zhou Ting-Jue is featured as the healer in this vid. He was your qigong teacher? Did you get much out of his classes and practice? (BTW she had stage 4 cervical cancer.)

Hey RainbowVein,

Heres the video of my old teacher which you may be referring to My link. Ya I actually signed up for the first introduction 5 classes, I only made it to doing 3 :lol: . He actually gave me a baby transmission to awaken energy and after three days of doing his qigong was when I began experiencing qi for the first time, and have been experiencing it ever since :) . I practiced his qigong for only about a month and then do to school and other things in life popping up I unfortunately just stopped practicing. He actually did do some healings for my dad which really helped him. I have nothing against him at all, he was very nice. I think the BIGGEST factor of why I stopped the practice was because Master Zhou didn't speak any english, instead his secretary would translate for him the movments and such, so I always felt a little lost and it always seemed like too much trouble to ask questions, I like I learn better under a more interactive teacher whom I can ask away and really pick at the teachings so I really get it.

Oh ok I knew it was some kind of stage four cancer.

Sign in to follow this