Sign in to follow this  
BlackSword

Wang Liping

I ask this question to Grand Master Wang Liping if he can answer and are here?

I ask this question to the most closed people of Master Wang Liping if they can answer and are here?

The question is:

DO THE GRAND MASTER OF DRAGON GATE WANG LIPING BELIVE IN REINCARNATION?

I am not a master which might expalin why I don't accept reincarnation.

most closed people of Master Wang Liping

I'm not one of the most closed people of Master Wang, but one of his students.

The answer is Yes. He asked me to not use terms of the school in internet discussions and my English isn't good, but I try to explain: there is an energy, one of three, it comes directly from the incarnation cycle. You can gain access to it or better it will come to you, after some time of serious meditation with the correct practice. Maybe you should ask Kathy or Master Wang himself, if you want to know more - I can't decide and I even don't know what we can discuss in public and what's secret of our school.

the he: Wang Liping is nothing for me! I am christian and reincarnation goes against my belive and the hearth of christianity.

i guess Liping's ultimate goal for the students is to be enlightenet?

nothing for me again, because we never be perfect in this life here in earth.

my cristian belive.

Don't worry, this Christian belief of yours will dissolve at the moment of death, leaving you open to Tao. Every little thing in your body and spirit will be reused or recycled, that's just natural :lol:

• Like 1

the he: Wang Liping is nothing for me! I am christian and reincarnation goes against my belive and the hearth of christianity.

my cristian belive.

no problem. reincarnation war part of christianity before it was removed from the new testament by the catholics in dark middle age. It's far easier to control people if they believe in purgatorial fire than if they believe in reincarnation.

There is such thing like heaven an hell. I believe I saw heaven during meditation. Master Wang told us, there's also some thing like hell. But I never visited that place. I don't know how to do.

• Like 1

no problem. reincarnation war part of christianity before it was removed from the new testament by the catholics in dark middle age. It's far easier to control people if they believe in purgatorial fire than if they believe in reincarnation.

You are essentially right, except it was done before the catholics and before the middle ages.

History records that the early Christan church believed in reincarnation and the souls' journey back to oneness with god. This all changed by Imperial decree some 500+ years after the death of Christ. Emperor Justinian in 545 A.D. was able to apply the full power of Rome and his authority to stop the belief in reincarnation. He forced the ruling cardinals to draft a papal decree stating that anyone who believes that souls come from God and return to God will be punished by death. The actual decree stated:

"If anyone asserts the fabulous preexistence of souls, and shall assert the monstrous restoration which follows from it: let him be anathema. (The Anathemas against Origin), attached to the decrees of the Fifth Ecumenical Council, A.D. 545, in Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, 2d ser., 14: 318)."

wow, thank you for the correction. Very interesting. Do you know if the sumerians believed in reincarnation? Since parts of the old testament (for example genesis) have similarities to much older sumerians scriptures.

Sorry for not visiting this Taobums for long time. Too busy to say hello to all friends.

Thanks very much new friend / ID "BlackSword" taking time raising up the question "DO THE GRAND MASTER OF DRAGON GATE WANG LIPING BELIVE IN REINCARNATION ? " Thanks Kronos and other friends kindly answer the questions.

My English is not very excellent, I take the word "BELIVE" in the sentence as a typo. I assume "BlackSword" want to ask "DOSE the grand master of dragon gate Wang Liping BELIEVE in reincarnation ?" . If I understand your question wrong, please correct me.

Following is just a few points of Taoist Master Wang Liping's Dissertation. For the detail, please visit Lao Zi Academy's Forum at this link: . We apologize for unable to completely translate Master Wang's words into English. If anyone offer help, we welcome.

Taoist Master Wang Liping's Dissertation about the Theory of "3 Energies (Cosmic energy, Body energy, and Reincarnation energy)

王力平老师关于“三种能量” (宇宙能量、本体能量、转世能量)理论的相关论述

1、宇宙能量是天性,本体能量是根源,转世能量是因果。 Cosmic energy is the nature, body energy is source, reincarnation energy is the cause and effect.

2、人具有“三种能量”,这“三种能量”是可以互相转换的,要想转换得比较好,就得修炼。The person has "three energy ", the "three energy " can be converted to each other, in order to convert better, have to practice.

3、闭关是要能量转换的,能量转换不了,能量不能转换,肯定不能叫闭关了。The close door retreat is for energy conversion. If energy conversion can not convert well, it certainly can not be called close door retreat.

4、(吸收)宇宙能量,实际很容易,就看方法会不会、运用的巧妙不巧秒。To absorb energy of the universe is actually very easy. But, it all depends whether you know the methods and how can you smartly use the methods.

I'm not one of the most closed people of Master Wang, but one of his students.

The answer is Yes. He asked me to not use terms of the school in internet discussions and my English isn't good, but I try to explain: there is an energy, one of three, it comes directly from the incarnation cycle. You can gain access to it or better it will come to you, after some time of serious meditation with the correct practice. Maybe you should ask Kathy or Master Wang himself, if you want to know more - I can't decide and I even don't know what we can discuss in public and what's secret of our school.

Edited by kathyli
  • Like 2

my cristian belive.

Beliefs are for Bozos!

Ask yourself this, Christin. Why do Fascist goverments thrive in Christian countries? Don't know? Of course not.

post-616-129559160566_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559163671_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559168434_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559183032_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559187185_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559190565_thumb.jpg

post-616-129559193193_thumb.jpg

You are essentially right, except it was done before the catholics and before the middle ages.

History records that the early Christan church believed in reincarnation and the souls' journey back to oneness with god. This all changed by Imperial decree some 500+ years after the death of Christ. Emperor Justinian in 545 A.D. was able to apply the full power of Rome and his authority to stop the belief in reincarnation. He forced the ruling cardinals to draft a papal decree stating that anyone who believes that souls come from God and return to God will be punished by death. The actual decree stated:

"If anyone asserts the fabulous preexistence of souls, and shall assert the monstrous restoration which follows from it: let him be anathema. (The Anathemas against Origin), attached to the decrees of the Fifth Ecumenical Council, A.D. 545, in Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, 2d ser., 14: 318)."

I agree . That council really messed things up in my opinion including getting rid of much the Essenes' teachings also. They(council) knew knew they could not fully stop Christianity and control it, therefore they thwarted and bend it to their agenda to have control over ( putting institutions/church) between Hu-man and God, taking out reincarnation etc...

Edited by levo
  • Like 1

belief or disbelief will not change reality :)

This may function on a certain level, but on another it is completely false.

Quan Zhen - the real reality is that the reality is created every instant by us, with the specifications it derives from our cognitive systems aka beliefs

:rolleyes:

That's why mystics from different traditions 'meet' different deities 'out there'.

Sign in to follow this