phore

Plane of infinite awareness

So i was meditating to day and i came to a place that i like to call the plane of infinite awareness. This place allowed me to form psychic connections with lineage gurus and protective spirits. It uses a similar process to the vision screen technique mentioned a while back on this forum. In fact if you look at it that way its sort of a hyperspace video conference.

I have heard legends of ninjas, shamans and other brands of sorcerer who use this plane to communicate with each other.

Im wondering if any taobums can use the vision screen / astral project here. If so would anyone like to make an attempt to communicate over long distances using this technique?

Im a relative beginner so be patient with me. :closedeyes:

hmmm....ok

:closedeyes:

*tries to access plane of infinite awareness*

ok im getting something

i think im going to astral project!

*breaks wind*

:o

lol damn...sorry my bro maybe in a month or two! haha

It helps to start by projecting the screen onto a mirror, a clear sky, the back of your hand, or a pool of water.

Sound interesting. I'm 20 right now, maybe in another 10 or 15 fifteen years we'll beable to chill...until then this forum will have to suffice. :lol:

So i was meditating to day and i came to a place that i like to call the plane of infinite awareness. This place allowed me to form psychic connections with lineage gurus and protective spirits. It uses a similar process to the vision screen technique mentioned a while back on this forum. In fact if you look at it that way its sort of a hyperspace video conference.

I have heard legends of ninjas, shamans and other brands of sorcerer who use this plane to communicate with each other.

Im wondering if any taobums can use the vision screen / astral project here. If so would anyone like to make an attempt to communicate over long distances using this technique?

Psychic powers are mostly annoying to me. I much prefer talking to people in physical presence than anything, that way there is a clear visceral energetic exchange with body awareness incorporated into the mental plane level of awareness, and spiritual experience.

But yes... I can also do this, but I don't have to use the methods. I just make the intention to do so and it happens.

I wish you well.. always connect to lineage masters, that's the best!

I saw kap lineage gurus, primarily because they are my lineage ;)

I actually just turned 21 so its open to pretty much anyone beyond puberty.

nice to hear from you vajrahridaya.

The way i see psychic powers is as something that happen but not some thing that I get attached to. Its like positive feedback from the universe. ^_^

nice to hear from you vajrahridaya.

The way i see psychic powers is as something that happen but not some thing that I get attached to. Its like positive feedback from the universe. ^_^

That's good that this is the only spectrum you're aware of in reference to psychic powers.

My problem is that I pushed my bodhichitta down in order to connect to those... "down" folks.

Big mistake. So... I ignore through a state of happiness that they don't understand and mis-interpret as energetic hostility. They are just too "damned" confused, and I'm not enlightened enough to deal with this level of responsibility at this point in my life. So, I'll continue to ignore, stay high on my own breath and accept that this light is merely illuminating their own closet, interpreted as hostility? Wow... the mental mess of the masses conditioned by popular culture.

Please... go infinite!! Keep up the good work Phore!!

I wish you crazy amounts of blessings!!

That's good that this is the only spectrum you're aware of in reference to psychic powers.

My problem is that I pushed my bodhichitta down in order to connect to those... "down" folks.

Big mistake. So... I ignore through a state of happiness that they don't understand and mis-interpret as energetic hostility. They are just too "damned" confused, and I'm not enlightened enough to deal with this level of responsibility at this point in my life. So, I'll continue to ignore, stay high on my own breath and accept that this light is merely illuminating their own closet, interpreted as hostility? Wow... the mental mess of the masses conditioned by popular culture.

Please... go infinite!! Keep up the good work Phore!!

I wish you crazy amounts of blessings!!

The universe is eternally greatful to people like you brother. May you have the courage to achieve your wildest dreams. ^_^

The universe is eternally greatful to people like you brother. May you have the courage to achieve your wildest dreams. ^_^

Eh, I don't want to get too high on myself. Praise and blame is all the same. But... I hope to have the courage to embrace responsibility better. I know I've touched certain people very deeply, just as I've been touched by others. But, at the same time, I know I've touched some with as much hurt as I've been given.

I'm still on the path! Even if I jump off every once in a while, it's to understand why the path exists with even more clarity.

So... Love right back at cha buddy. :blush:

Let the goodness envelope you so that it is your only inner experience even if aware of that which seems apposed to this peace.

I'm still on the path!

We're all just travelers along the way. :ninja:

Edited by phore

It helps to start by projecting the screen onto a mirror, a clear sky, the back of your hand, or a pool of water.

Reminds me of Dr Dee's obsidian mirror.

I believe that we constantly communicate with each others in many ways.I had this pshycic communication with my teacher regarding some issues.To me it feels like we are all conected so it is possible to know if someone is thinking about you ,especially about loved ones.It is like a language of vibrations that mind can translate into ideas and words.However it is possible to get confused if emotions are not kept in order.

I knew of two guys who used astral projection to meet as they lived on the other sides of the world and the phone was too costly in those days.They werent ninjas or anyone similar,normal guys.

Yes i remember reading about some russian psychic experiments. The psychics they discovered were just regular people who had a more subtle awareness.

Yes i remember reading about some russian psychic experiments. The psychics they discovered were just regular people who had a more subtle awareness.

more subtle awareness is a good thing ; ). nice idea on this thread. i will try and get out and about soon.

what are your ideas about friends that had the same dream on the same night?

or when someone was awakened in the middle of the night by a voice and then the next morning they met the person who matched the voice?

more subtle awareness is a good thing ; ). nice idea on this thread. i will try and get out and about soon.

or when someone was awakened in the middle of the night by a voice and then the next morning they met the person who matched the voice?

I think that anyone who can have psychic dreams is a perfect person to practice the vision screen with. I just finished calling a friend who i had experimented with psychic dreaming in the past to get him to start practicing the vision screen with me. ^_^

I had the same dream with my mum when I was a kid ,it was very complex but exactly the same.I tend to think it has to do with people being very close or concentrating on each other for one reason or another quite intenlesy.And the other instance with voice could be just a premonition type of dream which happens to most people at some point/s in their life.And even more chance for people who cultivate and are in tune.

You think you could link us or tell us how one would do this? i am very interested in this.

Project through your third eye a vision screen on the back of your hand, on the sky, on a blank wall, or on a pool of water. It's like opening a window to the dream world/ spirit world.

That's the basic concept.

I learned it from a fellow traveler so i think you should try to download the technology from the dream world.

use your imagination. its the key to the third eye.

Edited by phore

You think you could link us or tell us how one would do this? i am very interested in this.

If it is me you are asking than I would say I dont have links.And what works for me best is probably most boring sounding stuff like -loving/keeping heart open despite of anything that happens,being able to be completley vulnerable and finding strenght there and never give up.Trying doing good as a choice rather than harm.Working closley with your mind and body and see what works for you is most important and opens you up.Whatever moves your heart like it never moved before is probably a good thing to keep on doing.Careful though.

Becouse IMO these things are outcome and are all about staying connected and open and as I said above love /clossnes/kinship.Becouse in being close and allowing yourself being close and being able to smile with people and feel them as you would feel yourself-opens a channel where things are more spontanious and natural and beutiful.I am sure everyone has their own approach according to uniqe psychological make up..

But if it is Phore you are asking maybe he will provide some vision screen links or something.

I think that anyone who can have psychic dreams is a perfect person to practice the vision screen with. I just finished calling a friend who i had experimented with psychic dreaming in the past to get him to start practicing the vision screen with me. ^_^

hey phore, and everyone.

Do you still have 'normal' dreams since you started KAP etc? I found as soon as I began meditation/qigong ...ZAP, no more dreams, only precognitive ones or psychic ones.

I assumed this was standard. ?

hey phore, and everyone.

Do you still have 'normal' dreams since you started KAP etc? I found as soon as I began meditation/qigong ...ZAP, no more dreams, only precognitive ones or psychic ones.

I assumed this was standard. ?

This began for me during the process of the fusion of the 5 elements. After that psychic and spiritual symbols began flooding my dream experience. The lucidity has slowly increased since that time.