Owledge

Techniques for aura-compacting?

This would probably be too complex for a forum search...

Can you recommend (freely available) techniques for compacting the aura, making it more resistent to negative outer influences and energy leakage?

Thanks. Seems extremely simple. I'll try it out.

Although I'm not sure how to do it with intent and without visualization. What exactly does that mean?

Can you recommend (freely available) techniques for compacting the aura, making it more resistent to negative outer influences and energy leakage?

In my expirience it is trying to do no harm in words ,thoughts and deeds and constantly keeping check on myself ,till it becomes more natural.I am not talking about absolut zero ascetical no harm practise as that would be impossible and impractical. :)

Edited by suninmyeyes

Hm, so is it maybe like thinking purple aura around my body, knowing that it is there, without the need to look at or imagine myself with the purple bubble around my body? Just holding the information of its existence in awareness?

@Suninmyeyes

The thing is that I need this while there are triggers. So imagine your don't succeed with what you say and exactly because of that you need a shielding as a first step, so that the buttons are not so easy to push anymore.

Edited by Hardyg

Well, if after all the bubble is merely a kind of freely replacable focus point for a kind of attitude, it might not be very efficient for me. But I'll have to see.

Without knowing all the specifics it's difficult to recommend techniques. There are many techniques. But, if there is an underlying emotional, behavioral, relationship or karmic issues that may be causing the leakage or susceptibility to the problem, then any technique will only be temporary at best... Like putting a bandaid on a cancer. If this is a recurring issue, it is best to fix the underlying problem first... Then any techniques will have better efficacy.

Why do you feel you need this? The more specific, the better...

@Suninmyeyes

The thing is that I need this while there are triggers. So imagine your don't succeed with what you say and exactly because of that you need a shielding as a first step, so that the buttons are not so easy to push anymore.

I see what you are saying.Let me explain mabe a bit better.One still keeps common sense and for example if you need to defend your self physiacally even .But if emphasis is on trying not to harm than actions and thoughts change and attract like.

Like attracts like.Everything is interplay of attraction.

Please dont misunderstand me thinking that I advice you to become like a doormat.

Anyawys all the best!

Detached happiness and self confidence is the best remedy for that.

Mine used to be really bad, and I even had to take medication for the sake of sanity, I was bombarded on a constant basis and couldn't even sleep at night. But the medication made me really depressed, so I stopped about 7 years ago, I only took the medication for a few months.

Then something just switched, as I went deeper inside, I just stopped being scared of it all and went even deeper inside through mantra and practice, and just found a deeper place of happiness and confidence. The more confident I am, the happier I am and vice versa. All that enters is burnt, or transformed into this happiness and confidence.

:)

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Detached happiness and self confidence is the best remedy for that.

I call these symptoms of remedies. They can't be pulled out of thin air.

Why would you want to compact it? Expanding is better than compacting. Remove the negative from the mind and it naturally expands and is more resistant. If you don't yet know how to do that the bubble works.

Edited by pennyofheaven

I call these symptoms of remedies. They can't be pulled out of thin air.

You're right... yes, yes. Which is why I explained it as deepening inner awareness.

All the techniques of focusing on the aura, or energy around the body I think takes ones awareness away from the true core of the issue, which is within... where our projection of duality arises from.

If you want a direct method try the Gold Light meditation, which is a wonderful technique for cleasing and strenghtening the aura as well as bringing good luck into your life; otherwise advancing on the spiritual path, regardless of the method followed, will take care of that aspect.

Blessings.

:)

Is following the details really worth it? I agree with the commentator that it is quite complicated. Trying to remember it brings too much energy into my head.

While reading it, I had the impression that it is quite like inner smile.

Is following the details really worth it? I agree with the commentator that it is quite complicated. Trying to remember it brings too much energy into my head.

While reading it, I had the impression that it is quite like inner smile.

If you mean the Golden Light meditation, it is quite different from the inner smile, nothing in common at all. Shou Yu Liang teaches this meditation as well in his book, pretty close to what Gerard posted but there is some chant added. This meditation was the one after which I started see auras (or so I think).

Might be a nice thing for a later point in time.

By the way, I have that book! :) Bought it several years ago and haven't read it yet. Its time hasn't come yet, I guess. :rolleyes: