z00se

Qigong / Energy breaking the space time continuum

I know the heading sounds a bit whacky haha, BUT! Has anyone experienced any changes on the physical that can be emperically proven?

Reason i post this is because i've noticed some things that happen in a pattern. I'm not always so persistant in my practice as i should be and i might have a bit of a unhealthy binge every few weeks or so but i have noticed these changes.

TIME : I am a bus driver and have certain stops i have to pass at certain times. When i am in the wu wei while driving i actually get to the stops earlier. Some how... i have no idea why but i arrive there earlier even though since i am very relaxed i don't race there. I have tried it many times and when i race there i arrive later than if i am in the wu wei, not thinking about it at all and taking my time. I'm talking maybe 2 minutes difference for a 35-40 min trip without stops inbetween. Noticed the changes consistant in the last 6 months.

WEIGHT: When my energy levels are high i weigh less. Like 2kgs less, consistantly. Thats from my normal 88kg, Just by practicing lots for 2 days or so i lose usually 2-2.5kgs when i stand on the scales. I don't lose any fat around my belly and i feel like i look the same but the scales consistantly show me as being lighter when my energy levels are high. Noticed this many times over the last year.

I have heard of qigong masters making themselves lighter using qigong at will. I can't do it at will but i would be interested in any techniques or ways to practice to be able to do this kind of thing. Anyone know / heard of anything? My wife said she saw someone put some glass on a balloon then stand on the glass without breaking the balloon using qigong... when she was a young girl in china.

Heres a video of a qigong master,( my first qigong teacher actually), in the video he heals people and does a lightness technique you may be interested in My link

Hes in Los Angeles where I'm from, if you would like to learn from him I can give you his information

very cool image R_V.

surfing buddha i had seen that video before thanks for reminding me about it.

ben your big dipper stepping, is it a type of lung ta? do you know if the origin would be mongolian or tibeten?

z00se nice thread, interesting observations.

Dance is a great place for me to explore those kinds of dynamics. I do a lot of handstands and other balances, from which I've learned to make myself a lot lighter. That's even more marked in Contact Improv, in which other people pick me up. In that realm, I have a great deal of control over how heavy I seem to be to my partner.

Lane-splitting on my motorcycle is a great practice for staying present. It also seems to expand both time and space. Once in the zone, seemingly small spaces open right up, and reaction time goes way down.

Thanks for sharing ben.I have never tried any taoist or similar practises myself,but it sounds as if it could be interesting.What do you mean that you see a "moon tree"connecting to heaven inside of you?Well I am interested beoucouse although I dont do those practises I did have expirience of embodiying stars and univerese (literally)as well at the same time expiriencing myself as a part of it too.And going very fast through stars and planets and hearing them-they produce sounds!Whole universe has sounds too.

I ll go google now.

My link

I am trying to be tech savy.

• Like 1

My link

I am trying to be tech savy.

Looks like a very nice link,I am looking forward to reading it tonight. :)

Maybe I can be on topic and answer Zoose s thread topic. :blush:

I have these kind of things happening ,actually I find myself relying on them often.

The most amazing was when once I have decided to go to forest-moutains for meditation retreat for few months without any money as I was craving (craving retreat that is )and was suduced badly by amazingly beutiful natural surrounding I was in.It was also cold and snowing at times and all I had was flip flops,had a wooly jumper though.So off I went and and jumped into abyss so to speak.And it was amazing expirience.The villagers(some km away) brought me some food(we never met before) and wanting to give me money too (only took for a ride back to planes).Also I foraged a bit.And was not hungry,found good shelter and collected wood for fire.Made bed of leaves and lived like a princess of forest for few months!