ralis

Tron in 3D

Absolutely mind blowing visual experience. Maybe the best visual effects I have ever seen!

yes, perhaps not as good as the original (of course), but still many tao overtones and themes. what a good movie! my wife fell asleep though...

Absolutely mind blowing visual experience. Maybe the best visual effects I have ever seen!

Posting this in Taoist discussion is an invitation to ponder on what that statement of preference of shiny eye-candy tells about you. ;)

By the way... were there many flickering lights?

Posting this in Taoist discussion is an invitation to ponder on what that statement of preference of shiny eye-candy tells about you. ;)

By the way... were there many flickering lights?

I am extremely visual and the movie gave me an answer to something I have been pondering for the last few days.

Maybe Jeff Bridges is a Zen Master in real life. He will always be "the dude." :lol:

Maybe Jeff Bridges is a Zen Master in real life. He will always be "the dude." :lol:

Jeff bridges is one of my favorite actors, he was really good in the movie Starman, and he was the best character in True Grit :lol:

I'm a huge 3D lover, enchants the hell out of me. I gotta say: far better 3D than Tron was Tangled. Every blade of grass is rendered in all 3-axes. The scene with the paper lanterns is amazing! See it before it leaves the theater. Plus, it's a very nice story, well told (not a teenage chick flick, like the trailers imply).

Bridges is big into Buddhism in real life, he says he's no expert but when pressed he seems to know a lot about Tibetan Lojong mind training, perhaps he's more accomplished than he's letting on

Was it the original Tron you went to see or the sequel ?

Edited by Jetsun

He's very like able. :wub:

There's definitely something, and for a long time. When I remember him from the original Tron movie, I have nothing but good feelings about him. He creates a kind of easy-going atmosphere.

There's definitely something, and for a long time. When I remember him from the original Tron movie, I have nothing but good feelings about him. He creates a kind of easy-going atmosphere.

I feel a genuinely open heart when I see him on film. Like in True Grit, as soon as he came on... I felt this joy about seeing him.