zerostao

taoist tv channel

just another polar vortex is upon us here in the enchanted forest. and i realized that, my taoist tv (kinda sorta) has become a little too much weighted towards the baguazhang....this morning (synchronicity) i stumbled (literally and allegorically) onto this youtube channel of vlad chizh. vlad has an excellent channel imo and if either of these 2 videos interests you, then please check vlad's YT channel out. and if your into xingyiquan, which i have always thought to be the fastest route to an Internal Martial arts game of your own,,it is simple yet profoundly deep, just like Tao ! anyways,, even if videos are in chinese with chinese sub titles one can certainly follow with understanding what is being expressed. in other words if you cannot follow videos that are in a language foreign to you, whether it be in qigong, energy works, martial arts,,, other arts,,etc.. then you need to keep working on your game until these Taoist expressions of energy or arts are understood by you. i suggest deeper longer meditation along with your chi kung exploration,,,Taoist is actually a universal langauge and anything Taoist expressed in any language will be understood by one who understands Taoist. i hope that makes sense to some of you. so, without further ramblings from me, lets look at these 2 excellent videos that are imo highly inspiring.. anything Taoist expressed with sincerity is understood by those who have sincerity

if you are still with me? those were simply wonderful, were they not?

xingiquan is such a beautiful art.. yes, that is me the bagua wannabe saying that..ok, they also inspire me to get back to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btRQiVCx4Q0

• Like 1

The healing sounds were something that I should have incorporated into my training long before I did. Great to purge pent up/repressed emotions that get stored deep in our internal organs.

Edited by spiraltao

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL   :)

bing makes a cameo appearance in a field of green tea

kan and li ? idk, it is a natural process tho

shaman blue jay transforms into a hawk as dove is unimpressed

one shaman's vission with mythical creatures and a buddha or few

The Honor of Don Fang Xu in its entirety. there is at least one dao bum member performing in the film.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

Fall '17 Edition of Taoist Tv.

This thread has a strong Baguazhang flavor, more of the same :)

Han Yanwu & Yu Hongqin for your enjoyment and consideration.

• Like 3

Wudang Five Immortals Temple

Spoiler

The last link of the day, here at taoist tv features 8 step pure light wudang/8 step dragon heart/Sword/painting the seven stars

Spoiler

• Like 1

if you earned some merit this week, a special treat

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao