zerostao

taoist tv channel

That is from the movie The Honor of Dong Fang Xiu (not sure about the spelling of the last one). It's great old movie I have in English subtitles.

We do some post type circle walking around trees, where we practice feeling the proximity of the trees with our hands and bodies with eyes closed,

Also I saw the palm strike on the post. I went to a seminar recently and showed a one inch punch (palm strike). Normally I can't use full fajin on a hard wood wall because it will hurt my wrist but they had a punching/kicking pad anchored to the wall of the steel building (a big steel garage/warehouse type) so I could use full force. Unfortunately the pad was at head height rather than chest height, which is easier. Still, the building made a nice satisfying booming sound when I hit it, and my fearless clan leader asked the owner if he had insurance on his garage :)

That is from the movie The Honor of Dong Fang Xiu (not sure about the spelling of the last one). It's great old movie I have in English subtitles.

We do some post type circle walking around trees, where we practice feeling the proximity of the trees with our hands and bodies with eyes closed,

Also I saw the palm strike on the post. I went to a seminar recently and showed a one inch punch (palm strike). Normally I can't use full fajin on a hard wood wall because it will hurt my wrist but they had a punching/kicking pad anchored to the wall of the steel building (a big steel garage/warehouse type) so I could use full force. Unfortunately the pad was at head height rather than chest height, which is easier. Still, the building made a nice satisfying booming sound when I hit it, and my fearless clan leader asked the owner if he had insurance on his garage :)

i do circle trees and hit them now and then. i do live in a forest. when i do make it out that way i look forward to playing with trees there.

from lionriver"s channel nice taiji/wushu/dance

i am the type of taoist who enjoys clouds and rainbows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb7cwmSfhE8

a few years ago i was riding with a friend thru some back country roads. we were up on a ridge, the clouds gray and dark , a rainbow colored beam verticle, crespular, & intense was coming straight down thru the dark clouds. i told my friend to drive over to it. he looked at me and said "you can never get to a place like that". how i wish i had been driving or at least had a camera.

Edited by zerostao

this guy really, REALLY loves rainbows.. saw one of these double rainbows myself a few months before this, i wonder if it happens more often in the mountains for some reason

"what does this MEAN?"

don't listen just post it

... can't .... stop ..... myself ...... pressing ...........play

Yeah! I love that song :)

Double rainbow all the way across the sky, yeah, yeah, so intense.

I'll be singing that for days,

again B)

from A Taobum in The Woods ^Double rainbow inside

i do circle trees and hit them now and then. i do live in a forest. when i do make it out that way i look forward to playing with trees there.

I look forward to meeting you, do you like mountains?

Edited by Starjumper7

:( Do you ask first? Do you consider the trees' shen? :huh:

OK, you turned my frown around. :)

I grew up in a state with an enormous amount of rainbows. What's the required terrain for good rainbows? Without turning to google, I think back to my childhood: mountains and valleys; rain and fast moving weather.

Ooops, I've gone off-topic... :P

i do ask first, even before walking around them : ) . living in a forest it is a good idea to keep the trees as friends. this has proven useful on ocassions.

R_V u may go off topic on my thread anytime, no worries.

the land of rainbows? sounds fantastic. here close to where i am there is a waterfalls that has a "moonbow"

Beautiful, I needed that.

By home made do you mean you will make them?

sure ,why not.....i am about to go on an extended road trip, wanderings i am lucky to have a great neighbor who looks after my place like a brother.

florida is first. the clearwater, tampa bay area. st. pete, appollo beach, tarpon springs . will be introducing some baguazhang to some folks and iron palm to some.

really the iron palm i am gonna show is more of a sensitivity training, very internal iron palm from wu family. i dont think anyone really needs to be shown strike a bag 50 times and use jow..so i hope to find a decent camera to make some vids along the way. not sure how long i will be in florida(it is still not warm enough for me there to swim) maybe in may. in kentucky i usually test the waters in june. after florida i look to wander in other directions.not sure if i am going with or without my jeep yet.

Thankz zero. :D I think if you include a bit more detail, folks can make a better decision before clicking your awesome links. (Unless you simply roll that way. B))

Here's my description of your link:

The vid above has snow capped mountains in the clouds; and killer whales! :o:)

Song is by Mono, "Everlasting Light."

:blush: R_V u r probably right. i feel however that the details i gave most likely would not convey what i really intended. :rolleyes:

i wonder here which folks follow their intuition or qi or spirit to decide to open or not?

it is the risk one takes to choose or not choose to open a link of mine.

i roll to the beat of a different drummer :)