Sign in to follow this  
theELementalist

tai chi and gong fu

is training in just gong fu (i just turned 23) enough for me to be developing qi properly?? im keeping these simple in order for ease of reply. my level in all thsi is intermediate so feel free to lay in depth stuff on me... thats what i like anyways.

im disappointed about being ignored on here. can some of you simply tell me in yer opinion ON QI DEVELOPMENT...am i fine with staying with gong fu, or should i do tai chi at the same time?? it seems contradictory to me... and any other ideas would be nice to.

im disappointed about being ignored on here. can some of you simply tell me in yer opinion ON QI DEVELOPMENT...am i fine with staying with gong fu, or should i do tai chi at the same time?? it seems contradictory to me... and any other ideas would be nice to.

The study of the Tao is a lonesome road.

Internal arts are only performed by the one.

From Zen the lesson of the full bladder flows true.

Qi Gong.

Edited by DrumR

Hi there!

In my humble opinion(no truth offered at all):

If you really want to reach a high level of Gongfu cultivation you would need a genuine Master and there are also closed Daoist schools like Shaolin warrior monks etc etc. Qi is nothing, Gong is everything in my opinion. And high-level Gong requires inner cultivation of your mind and meditation anyway(soft Qi Gong).

You would do good to check out the book Zhuan Falun(Falun Dafa cultivation school) for real truth about Gong Fu cultivation. The book link is here:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Wish you good luck!

Sign in to follow this