Sign in to follow this  
sean

Interactive 3D Performance Pyramid

Looks like RMAX has got the Interactive 3D Performance Pyramid I designed up on their site. Probably the best way to really explore this concept, essential to CST, check it out.

Sean

Looks great, the layout is perfect, but I take it, that it is still a work in progress, ie. hitting some corners get you text text text instead of info. If you can link the pyramid to more show me stuff; diagrams or live shows it would be even better.

It also reminds me that while you had a problem, or more specifically a misunderstanding w/ Scott, you worked through it til you understood each other and got back to grooving and flowing :)

Michael

Thanks guys!

Michael, I noticed they haven't filled out a few pages as well. I just did the animation on the right hand side and linked it up with blank web pages on the left for RMAX to fill out and put whatever content in they want. They are probably still works in progress, but I'll let them know there is "texttexttext" online just in case they missed those. Thanks. Good eye. :)

Sean

Love the pyramid!

It's great to represent ideas in such graphical form... it's a refreshing alternative to the overly auditory digital way that rmax tend to convey their philosophy.

Thinking visually tends to help you to multi-process non-linearly...

Edited by freeform

Sign in to follow this